collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: LUTS Annette en route!!  (Read 983 times)

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
LUTS Annette en route!!
« on: March 21, 2012, 09:15:30 PM »
I just ordered LUTS senior delf Annette http://www.eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=32
along with two pairs of shoes (one for her, and one for another doll I will be ordering in a few months)
then some undies (so they will be decent until I can commission some clothes)
a wig and two wig caps
and then a Ddung for LilSpark

I am so excited!! Even though I know they will not be here for another month and a half at the very earliest.
I spent so much money today, that I have sworn off buying anything else (except the ponies on my want list, since those don't show up all the time) for the next two weeks (payday).

Knibitz

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: LUTS Annette en route!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 10:03:53 PM »
EEEEEEEEEE! Congrats!!!!

did you decide to get her with her face up or blank?

Sol28

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 10:06:22 PM »
Awesome! I can't wait till she gets here. I'm sure you'll absolutely love her. The wait for your first doll is always the hardest (I compulsively check the order status!) but it will be over before you know it!

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
I decided to get her with a face up, so I could play with her straight out of the box. The colors will work for what I want and I could not come up with anything better, sooo, yeah ^w^ I am already rearranging my room (in my mind) to make a place for her and I justified buying a rather expensive shelf\box thing by saying I can keep my doll stuff in it!

I am sure work will keep me super busy until that little slip of paper saying to come pick her up appears in my mailbox!

(which is good, because I am still saving for her man and I am buying totally custom clothes for both of them and my seamstress friend has already told me that they will not be cheap)

Knibitz

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 10:19:16 PM »
hahahaha. I just have a 20$ set of stacking drawers for all my doll stuff....even though it's obnoxiously overflowing >_> and just a tip, if you end up with lots of little things, like eyes, jewlery, glasses, etc then bead organizers are a godsend.
I keep all of my extra tiny crap in one of these and stuff that in one of the drawers.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WeepingPiano

• Medieval Merpony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:58 PM »
I have already bought so much for two dolls I told myself two months ago I could never afford.
I have the mini violin
mini locket
The leekeworld red wig
then I ordered potiony knicknacks from St. Lunatic Couture
and a tiny (working) pocket watch
then I am commissioning a friend to make tiny pages of old spell books (too lazy to do it myself and she needs the money)
and then my other friend is going to make me a cravat, poet shirt, peasent blouse, cincher, vest, belt, pants, an overskirt and an underskirt and a cloak. (and probably tiny socks, I am worried the shoes I bought will stain my dollies feet)

What have you done to me Knibitz?! XD

Knibitz

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 10:57:11 PM »
is a disease OUO

XD it's ok.. in the past week I've spent 35$+ on just two hats *flail*

got an illusive lalatroop hat for Jinny (please don't mind the crap quality XD)

and then I got a knitted beanie for Seneca.

I'm revamping seneca and my itch to buy everything new for her is ridiculous XD I've been trying to find a wig for the past week! Luckily, I'm picky enough to where I have yet to find anything that I like 8D

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2012, 11:06:16 PM »
Omg that face!  *squee*

Grats, WP!  I know you've been excited about getting her, so you must be even more so now XD  I'm actually searching for just the right BJD for myself, so I'll be in your shoes soon lol.  Make sure you post lots of pics when she gets home!

Offline LilSpark

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Taste the Rainbow!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 10:28:43 AM »
OMG she is stunning, what a beautiful face  :lovey:

Anf thank you sooooo much for ordering my Ddung for me, you are such a sweetie! Although my girl won't look too spectacular next to yours when they arrive  ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal