collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can we talk about Breezies?  (Read 1583 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: Can we talk about Breezies?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2012, 04:39:37 PM »
Those are so pretty! I saw a few listings on ebay for like 5 bucks a piece for one. I'd love to have a couple for my herd. Their like pony fairies!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »
Ahh the Breezies...

They fall in the "so ugly they're cute" category for me lol. With their tiny bodies, big heads, hair that does NOT behave, tiny amount of tail hair compared to the giant mane...usually they have a weird gaping mouth... and the two different plastics mean the head never matches the body. (I don't think it's a faded plastic issue though, all Breezies have always had mismatched heads and bodies in my herd, even from the initial purchase.)

Also the wings are SO fragile that even on display I've had one tear off. >_< And since they're made of lace, the wings are difficult to repair. (I also have one that is half-way ripped off and can't find a good way to fix it yet.)

Despite all these faults, I love them to death. <3 I am working on getting the complete set of 22.

I had a Snippity Snap that was completely destroyed by my mom's cat. -_- Including wings gone and even plastic antenna chewed off. It was a hard blow, the only one in my 200+ collection of ponies I've ever lost. And looks like it won't be easy to replace either....sigh

But other than a few UK exclusives, I have all the Breezies. <3 Can't wait to complete the set!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Ginger

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • TE Bright Eyes Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2012, 10:12:35 AM »
Awwwww thanks so much for the pictures!!! I didn't realize how TINY they are!! CUTE!

Thanks for the info Dragonflitter!

Wanted | Flickr | Tumblr | PonyDex

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2012, 02:07:41 PM »
I completed my set last year (minus the international release of Zipzee who I don't consider different enough to track down).  Snippity Snap was the only really expensive one; none of the others ended up being more than $10 shipped as I recall.  I much prefer just about all the international exclusives over the US releases.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2012, 02:54:58 PM »
Wow michelle53, the breezies look so PERFECT with your winger herd!!!  I'm glad they found a good new home with you, and that you love them as much as they deserve.

I also have all the breezies, and I made a list describing their colors and symbols to keep them streight!  Luckily now we have all the online sites, but at the time they first came out only Ponytopia.com had them so it was hard to keep names streight.  I really like the breezies, they are so cute!  They even have a song in the G3 videos. 

As an addition to what others have said about the breezies, the petal cars vary slighly as well.  In both color and their "style."

breyer600, did you buy extra petal cars for the ones that did not come with one?
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 04:01:15 PM »
I really love them!  They are just so funny looking that they're actually cute!  My wingers were a little confused at first, but the Breezies fit right in.  Thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge with me:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2012, 06:53:15 PM »

breyer600, did you buy extra petal cars for the ones that did not come with one?

Yes, I keep coming across extras at GoodWill and decided to keep enough for everyone to have their own.  With all the different styles though, only two are actual duplicates.  I have three different styles of the translucent purple - the rest I've only found two styles in each color so far.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal