collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What's your favorite animated Disney movie?  (Read 9263 times)

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What's your favorite animated Disney movie?
« Reply #45 on: March 19, 2012, 06:58:43 AM »
I'll have to go with Aladdin :)

After that it gets really hard to put them in order :P  I agree that Brother Bear was really good and seems to unfortunately get overlooked :huh: I also really like The Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Tangled, Up, Beauty and the Beast and The Little Mermaid :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 19, 2012, 07:25:01 AM »
OMG, I love love LOVE Disney! I have so many faves, it's not even funny! xD

Some of my faves that are animated are Bambi, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty, The Lion King, Tarzan, and Beauty and the Beast.

For films that are part-animation, part-live action... got to love Mary Poppins and Bedknobs and Broomsticks!

Oh, and I also love the Toy Story movies, though I think they're computer-animated.

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 19, 2012, 07:34:10 AM »
Lion King of course!  XD  It's also what got me into hyenas.  I also like greatly:  Robin Hood, Great Mouse Detective, Rescuers Down Under, Meet the Robinsons, Oliver and Company, and probably others I can't think of right now.

I collect Lion King stuff mostly, as far as collecting goes.  I have loads of it.  : D  I love LK stuff.  Especially the hyenas.  Best villains ever!!  >: )

Whelu--which Sarabi plush do you mean?  That one that came with the little finger-puppet-type baby Simba plush?

Actually, if you look closely at the lounging "Sarabi" with the "baby Simba" puppet she has green eyes! Not brown. So in spite of the dark ear 'rings' I consider her a Nala xD I have two of those, and three of the baby puppets lol

This is the Sarabi plush I mean, she's not very big, and a newer release- exclusive to Disney resorts and sells for quite a bit (there's a matching Mufasa, but I really want that 32" Mufasa that was released with the blu-ray release not long ago) :

The hyenas are my favourite, too :D I have 8 TLK hyena plushies (3 non-TLK hyena plushies), I REALLY want that Douglas Toys Shenzi ;~;

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2012, 07:56:14 AM »
I haven't watched many of the sequels...Pocahontas 2 was on TV the other day and it was pretty terrible. Which of the sequels are actually worth watching? I've always wanted to watch The Little Mermaid and Bambi 2 but are they any good?
Obviously, TLK2 is good  :) I've seen The Little Mermaid 2 when I was younger and I think it was ok, nothing special though.
Lady and the Tramp 2 wasn't great
I've heard good things about the Return of Jafar (Aladdin 2) but I haven't seen it

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2012, 08:05:34 AM »
Lion King and Aristocats for the win!  To be honest, I lately developed an... "allergy" to Disney, if you will.  A lot of movies that I used to love now make me gag...  But the cats still have it! X3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal