collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73565 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #315 on: September 19, 2012, 12:31:50 PM »
I always check the Bratzillaz section when I go to stores as well, since they are usually right next to or near the Monster High sections (which I check out of habit, along with MLP). Always see at least Yasmina and/or Meygana, often seen Cloetta, sometimes see Jade, but no Sashabella other than that one time.  My friend, who is debating on getting Bratzillaz (she loved Jade) said that she remembers seeing a good amount of Sashabella at one of our nearby Walmarts when they first came out as well.

I have a question about the dolls - I know that their clothes fit on MH dolls, but do the MH outfits fit on them?

They still get carried at some stores but they tend to be the ones in more "urban" areas. Oh and TRU seems to be pretty good about carrying the "ethnic" MGA dolls but that could be just because they are less widespread.
I wanna say my area is "urban", or at least parts of it are. I know we have four Walmarts in my city, and at least two of them are in "urban" areas (i feel so weird using "urban" like that. O_o)
I had called my TRU today (and yesterday). Cloetta was the only one they had in stock, which in a way doesn't surprise me since I think Cloetta is the "scariest" one because of her eyes.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 19, 2012, 12:49:38 PM »
Cloetta totally freaked me out for the longest time.  She still does a little bit, but I finally found one yesterday with a couple minor flaws in the face, and for some reason that softened her up for me.  She looks a lot sweeter out of the packaging too- less of that glassy eyed creepy vacant look lol.  Also, her hair is a lot softer compared to Meygana and Yasmina, and it's easily brushable, for those who are interested.

I hope we get another wave of Sashabella released in stores soon.  *crossing fingers*

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #317 on: September 19, 2012, 05:10:17 PM »
gah! I don't collect dolls, but every time I'm in the store I want to buy Yasmine and Meygana! and that black and red witch outfit
oi! what am I to do? lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 20, 2012, 11:27:39 PM »
I sure hope we get more Sashabellas, too! Hopefully before the huge Christmas rush. I don't want another MH situation when it comes to finding a doll I want. ;_;

I decided to cave in and get Cloetta yesterday. LOVE HER! She does indeed look much better out of her package than inside of it. Her hair is a bit of a mess though, thanks to the packaging. But hopefully that's something I can fix with no real problem. Totally going to have fun taking more pictures of her this weekend when I really have the extra free time. <3

When I got my Cloetta, this Yasmina was also there. As of tonight, she is still on the shelf. :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

gah! I don't collect dolls, but every time I'm in the store I want to buy Yasmine and Meygana! and that black and red witch outfit
oi! what am I to do? lol
Lol, Meygana and Jade keep tempting me! But not until I find miss Sashabells first.  I won't be surprised if I end up buying all five of the girls. xD

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 23, 2012, 12:06:52 PM »
Fyi, ALL Bratzillaz are currently available for $19.99 on Amazon.  I ordered Sashabella.  :)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 23, 2012, 12:26:32 PM »
Fyi, ALL Bratzillaz are currently available for $19.99 on Amazon.  I ordered Sashabella.  :)
You rock! Thanks for the heads up! :heart:
Can't wait to hold you in my hands, Sashabella :D

Lon-san

« Reply #321 on: September 23, 2012, 02:31:05 PM »
Anyone mind taking the measurements of one of their girls? Even just the bust/waist/hips.
www.flickr.com/photos/clutterdoll/5926354977/ <- has the measurements for the original Bratz body and I'm curious about just how much larger the Zillaz are.

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 30, 2012, 11:46:36 AM »
Yay, Sashabella came in the mail yesterday!  She's so pretty.  I can't wait to unbox her so she can hang out with Cloetta, Yasmina and Meygana.  :)

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #323 on: October 05, 2012, 04:49:02 PM »
I think I *need* Sashabella in my life. The others I can probably pass on, although Meygana is still calling my name. SparklerGirl, will you please take a million pics of your Sashabella and share with us :)

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 06, 2012, 05:12:49 AM »
Still lookimg for Jade, ugh. My Walmart needs to restock. I need that Lady Gaga looking doll in my life.

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2012, 08:54:54 AM »
Oh jeez Rayedelsol, I don't have a good camera, but I will try a couple shots with my phone and see what comes out.   ^.^ 

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 08, 2012, 01:37:42 AM »
Absolutely no Sashabellas (I think that's the cat-eyed one) to be found around here, I've noticed... I haven't seen one. I wonder what's up with that :/

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 08, 2012, 10:07:36 AM »
I saw one last week at Walmart but she's gone now. If I find her again I'll pick her up to sell to someone here.

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 09, 2012, 04:04:22 PM »

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 09, 2012, 04:55:28 PM »
I'm still wanting the pink one that has the split colors. Forgot her name. Maybe I should get her before the Christmas rush....
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal