collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 72302 times)

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #285 on: August 28, 2012, 07:32:18 PM »
The MH outfits ARE much better made, and so are the pets.  But I still love the Bratzillaz.  :)

I love the witch theme and it's nice to have something new to look for in the toy aisle.  I lost interest in MLP with the advent of the G4s, and am feeling burned out on MH as well.  Personally, I never cared about all the little "extras" in the packages, like brushes and accessories.  I always just throw those away, so things like pets don't matter to me.  And for some reason the hair that is causing so many complaints doesn't bother me either.  I think because I'm not looking to "collect" these girls like I was with MH.  I'm just buying them for fun, to play with.  :)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: August 29, 2012, 12:54:11 AM »
At least MGA (who makes the Bratzillaz) dolls usually don't have glue seepage issues. *sideeyes Mattel*
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

papier

« Reply #287 on: August 29, 2012, 06:55:58 AM »
The MH outfits ARE much better made, and so are the pets.  But I still love the Bratzillaz.  :)

I love the witch theme and it's nice to have something new to look for in the toy aisle.  I lost interest in MLP with the advent of the G4s, and am feeling burned out on MH as well.  Personally, I never cared about all the little "extras" in the packages, like brushes and accessories.  I always just throw those away, so things like pets don't matter to me.  And for some reason the hair that is causing so many complaints doesn't bother me either.  I think because I'm not looking to "collect" these girls like I was with MH.  I'm just buying them for fun, to play with.  :)

I don't really care about pets either, SparklerGirl, but if the inclusion of the pets significantly raise the price of the toy, it better be worth paying the extra money. Luckily US residents don't have to worry about that. As for the hair, some people love styling doll hair, so if that's difficult you'll end up hearing a lot about it. Personally, I can't wait to get another Meygana (I had to sell mine), but I'm gonna wait until the sales. :D

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: August 29, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »
Is it weird I just want their heads? :lol:  I love the eyes, and the hair COLOR, if not texture.  *sigh*  Why do their eyes have to be so awesome?  I didn't even like Yasmina's, until I browsed that link.

Haha thats funny!! Cause I wanna buy one and steal the body. I love that they have feet.

We'll go in thirds you guys can get the heads and bodies, I get dibs on the outfits!

Sounds good to me:)
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #289 on: September 01, 2012, 07:08:56 PM »
I swear, every time I get my hands on a new pink/white/black dress, I HAVE to put it on Cloetta ....

That's a Bratz dress (from the Heartbreaker line) and it fits her perfectly.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 04, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
My local Tesco have the new Bratzillas.  Disappointed? Totally  :cry: They had Sashabella, Meygana and Cloetta. They look sooooo cheaply put together; Sashabella was the best out of the lot and her elbow was hanging off :( I do still want them but there is no way on this planet I am paying £24.95 for them (that's $39.61). The pets are awful, they look like cheap poundstore toys.
I really wanted to fall in love with these. As with MH I love the concept, I just wish the execution was better.

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Frankie Stein

« Reply #291 on: September 11, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »
Just wondering if anyone knows if Bratzillaz have that glue seepage problem that MH dolls do... Or if they have any glue in there heads at all? :what:

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 11, 2012, 03:47:25 PM »

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 11, 2012, 04:00:57 PM »
Wow, I actually liked how there's continuity in the webisodes. I wish they made longer length episodes. I really wanna know what's gonna happen next. XP
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 11, 2012, 04:03:02 PM »
I like how they look as animated characters and I like the voices too.  :)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 11, 2012, 04:07:15 PM »
They actually did do a good job with the voices and animation. For some reason, after watching this ep and the last one, I'm more tempted in wanting them now. XP Dang product placement. XD
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 11, 2012, 07:51:53 PM »
Almost caved and got Meygana, but I really wanted Jade so I put her back down and bought ponies. I'm now regretting it. I haven't bonded with my GM DD yet and I like the blindbags, but I'm thinking I would have liked Meygana better as a whole. And she was only 22$ which is cheap for a doll like that here in Canada. I think I just wasn't in the doll mood that day :/
Also, do the fashion packs fit MH? I'm thinking Jade's would looks cute on a CAM.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #297 on: September 12, 2012, 04:59:15 AM »

Also, do the fashion packs fit MH? I'm thinking Jade's would looks cute on a CAM.

The tops are a wee bit big and the skirts sit really low at the hips, but they do fit and look decent if you pin the shirts.  I've got a couple of them on my girls, including Jade's on my SS Draculaura.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #298 on: September 12, 2012, 08:10:04 AM »
So tempted to get Meg!  Gorgeous pics!

Offline Princess_Luvlee

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 13, 2012, 07:12:01 PM »
I now love my Bratzilla doll. Her name is Dulcette. I even sleep with her & have never ever, in all my years, slept with a doll before now.

Here she is in a Liv outfit with her stock hat, earrings, and body pearl thing. The Liv shoes are a bit small, but if you don't look at the back to see Dulcette's heels poking thru they work great. I put her hair in pigtail braids.

I keep her with whenever I'm at home(which is 99% of the time) & she makes me happier than any of my Monster High dolls (even orig DL, bit don't tell her I said that. Dulcette has only met my ghost girl MH. I was hoping playing with them togevswould help me name my ghost girl, bt it didn't. The meeting was awkward tho: Ghost Girl tried to help her up, cuz BZs can't stand on their own, but she just passed thru Dulcette's hand & felt useless.

I think I really have to have the Jade doll now, but I still refuse to buy her retail, cuz I don't wanna vote for such a hypersexualized doll....even tho she's the one girl left on the BZ shelves everywhere I go.

The Jade doll *is* a nurse, it looks like. Taking care of me is a pretty demanding task, so I don't think Dulcette would feel like I was replacing her if I got a Jade or anything. I'm hoping, I guess, and waiting for them to put Jade in the second outfit they made her, so I won't have to buy it separate.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal