collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73475 times)

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #270 on: August 24, 2012, 06:39:38 PM »
http://youtu.be/77KGSYxNgeY

Has everyone seen this? Looks like Bratzillaz is getting its own web series like Monster High. I thought that it was pretty cute.

Thanks for sharing PandaBerry!  :)

Well, I have to say I was totally excited that they are doing a Bratzillaz cartoon as well, but wow...after watching it just seemed SO shallow.  The whole focus is on what outfit they get to wear.  Then as an afterthought they get powers and, oh yeah, become witches.  Ugh.  :(

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: August 24, 2012, 07:42:54 PM »
So that Bratzillaz episode totally reminds me of Sailor Moon! I don't think it was ALL about the outfits.. it was about establishing the characters. Besides, it's just one tiny wibisode. I think it will get better. :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline Kalavista

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+276)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Open for commissions!
    • View Profile
    • KalaCustoms
« Reply #272 on: August 24, 2012, 08:17:42 PM »
http://youtu.be/77KGSYxNgeY

Has everyone seen this? Looks like Bratzillaz is getting its own web series like Monster High. I thought that it was pretty cute.

EEK - love!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2012, 08:19:12 PM »
Cloetta is the only other one I'd like to eventually get from this line. She's unique and....PINK! My fav color. Very pretty. I am drooling over yours, Kalavista.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: August 27, 2012, 05:56:26 PM »
Has anyone unbraided Yasmina's hair?  I just brought her home and am tempted, but I like the braids too...

Edit to add:  Wow, she looks so much better out of the box!  And I found pics of her hair partly unbraided, but not all the way, here:  http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2012/08/bratzillaz-yasmina-clairvoya.html
« Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 06:47:03 PM by SparklerGirl »

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: August 28, 2012, 05:29:31 AM »
I like her with her hair down, it's a shame it looks like you couldn't take her hair down completely with that random hair rooting pattern though :(

I've still to see one of these IRL, I'm not paying loads of money for one though as all I have heard is about the appaling hair quality.

I'm quite interested in this ladies comment about popping custom eyes into a Liv doll if you wanted something better though - I do have a Liv doll knocking around somewhere. I feel a new thread coming on...

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #276 on: August 28, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
So has anyone been able to condition their hair back to some semblence of tolerable?  I like the look of these gals, but the hair is really putting me off (and the witchcraft theme, but thats just me :P)

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: August 28, 2012, 02:20:54 PM »
Is it weird I just want their heads? :lol:  I love the eyes, and the hair COLOR, if not texture.  *sigh*  Why do their eyes have to be so awesome?  I didn't even like Yasmina's, until I browsed that link.
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: August 28, 2012, 04:07:10 PM »
These girls really are shapeshifters.  Yasmina's gorgeousness did not reveal itself until I fully unboxed her.  Although I also think before that I just couldn't see past those horrid yellow pants lol.  Now that I have her out and posed, with her cloak covering up most of the outfit, she is sheer witchy fabulousness! 

Also, there is something about them that makes me want to play with them, pose them, style them, unlike most of my other collections that just sit on the shelf.  I have way more MH dolls but most of them stay MIB, and even the ones I do unbox I don't do anything with- just set them up on their stands.  But I can't keep my hands off my Bratzillaz!  :D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2012, 04:35:43 PM by SparklerGirl »

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: August 28, 2012, 04:10:06 PM »
Is it weird I just want their heads? :lol:  I love the eyes, and the hair COLOR, if not texture.  *sigh*  Why do their eyes have to be so awesome?  I didn't even like Yasmina's, until I browsed that link.

Haha thats funny!! Cause I wanna buy one and steal the body. I love that they have feet.

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: August 28, 2012, 04:46:00 PM »
After really looking at these dolls, and reading their reviews, I can say for sure I will not be getting into this series. The quality of these dolls are so cheap! The hair rooting looks horrifying, not to mention frizzy.
I also saw the pets in the store today. A happy meal toy is better made:/
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: August 28, 2012, 04:48:07 PM »
SwordPony:  Well, if you ever decide to buy and want to get rid of the head, keep me in mind, I guess :lol:  I've already got LIV/MH hybrids going, might as well start a Bratzilla/MH Hybrid collection too :rolleyes:  Crap!  Now I'm getting excited........
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #282 on: August 28, 2012, 04:48:20 PM »
I think it's the hair quality that will keep me away, too. Also, not impressed that their pets are sold separately.

I heard in Wal*Mart the other day "Look! It's the Bratz dolls dressed like Monster High girls! Look at Yasmin in her Monster High outfit! Here is Jade in a Monster High outfit" The mom was going on and on. I just giggled to myself.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #283 on: August 28, 2012, 06:55:12 PM »

Haha thats funny!! Cause I wanna buy one and steal the body. I love that they have feet.

We'll go in thirds you guys can get the heads and bodies, I get dibs on the outfits!

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: August 28, 2012, 07:09:54 PM »
I think it's the hair quality that will keep me away, too. Also, not impressed that their pets are sold separately.

I heard in Wal*Mart the other day "Look! It's the Bratz dolls dressed like Monster High girls! Look at Yasmin in her Monster High outfit! Here is Jade in a Monster High outfit" The mom was going on and on. I just giggled to myself.

Thats funny, but I think the mh outfits look much better made, lol
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal