collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bratzillaz  (Read 73551 times)

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
Re: Bratzillaz
« Reply #210 on: August 02, 2012, 02:26:42 PM »
Saw the pets today at target. Was going to get the horse. It's eyes light up but I didn't really like the look of it. Looked cuter in photo's. The price was 6.99 or 7.99 can't remember lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline SparklerGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 02, 2012, 04:11:23 PM »
Well I went back and got Meygana today.  This board is SUCH a bad influence!  Lol!

Offline Cassie85

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 02, 2012, 05:18:23 PM »
I don't have any MH dolls or one of these yet. I like both brands, but probably MH just a tad more. Their clothes seem to be better made, and have more thought put into them. That said, I think I like the faces better on the Bratzillaz (haaate that name btw). They have a sweeter look about them, and the skin coloring is so pretty. Not crazy about the hair though.
3ds 4613-8386-9357
AC Town Galifrey

Offline SparklerGirl

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: August 02, 2012, 08:57:36 PM »
My new girls unboxed!

papier

« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2012, 07:07:53 AM »
Not sure if it's been posted yet (apologies if it has,) but in the UK they come WITH their pets! No wonder the price was hiked up so much...Meygana arrived today and she has her light up horsey with her in the box. I wonder why they decided to do that? Maybe separate pets don't sell as well over here? Kind of unfair to US fans...

And I totally agree about the whole 'rip off' debate. By the logic of the idiots on that Tumblr, Living Dead Dolls could sue Mattel over the whole 'dead girl' theme. I love Monster High but they're not the most super-original sparkly thing evar.

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2012, 07:17:30 AM »
I saw Jade in person two days ago and OMG NEED NAOW. Whyyyy am I so poor right now? ;.;

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2012, 10:15:48 AM »
I saw them again! The more i want them, the more I want them!!!!!

Also on the missing earing issue, I saw that Yasmina (yellow eyed, purple haired) had only 1 earring in her left ear, is she the only one that's supposed to come with one earing or was that someone else??
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Rococo

« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2012, 08:12:19 PM »
I saw them again! The more i want them, the more I want them!!!!!

Also on the missing earing issue, I saw that Yasmina (yellow eyed, purple haired) had only 1 earring in her left ear, is she the only one that's supposed to come with one earing or was that someone else??

I think Yasmina comes with only one earring but the rest of the girls should have a matching set. I have Jade J'adore and I probably won't get any more of them (not the current ones anyway... if Meygana had decent hair I would have purchased her in a snap but alas, she has straw for hair) but if they release a new wave with just a few improvements I probably won't be able to resist.

As it is, I purchased Jade J'adore's adorable pink fashion pack even though I said I wouldn't! Just noticed it also comes with an outfit for her pet. Too bad I don't have her pet and won't ever purchase it, most likely lol.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2012, 08:54:42 PM »
iono why, but I feel that Yasmina is supposed to come with 2 earings. >,<; Even though the prototype shots are usually always different from the final product, but in the TRU pictures and the demonstration video, it shows her having two of the same earings. >,<;
My Flickr Page

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Rococo

« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2012, 08:56:33 PM »
The prototype Yasmina does have two earrings, but I haven't personally seen a doll that actually had two... All the Yasminas I've seen seem to only come with one earring (in her left ear).

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
I really need to get another girl! Meygana is getting lonely on my shelf of Monsters. She needs a friend or two!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 04, 2012, 09:02:44 PM »
Alright, I guess I'll take your word on it then.

For some reason, as I'm looking at their photos. Am I the only one that thinks their arms seem a bit too long??
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Rococo

« Reply #222 on: August 04, 2012, 09:05:40 PM »
Alright, I guess I'll take your word on it then.

For some reason, as I'm looking at their photos. Am I the only one that thinks their arms seem a bit too long??

They do seem a bit long. It may be because their torsos are super stumpy and short? The girls look a bit silly nude, IMO.

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 04, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
That may be it. I'm still pretty interested in getting these 5 girls. XD

I'm also wondering if they'll be making new characters each wave or just release them with a new look or maybe even just keep it as it is and make it a small line like they do with the other Bratz lines in the series.
My Flickr Page

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline karrie91

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 04, 2012, 09:15:04 PM »
I'm on the fence on that. I DO want more characters but that means more money I have to spend >.< I love witches but I don't know if I can afford more than 5 at 20 bucks a pop over the next few years. I only make minimum wage lol And all my spending money is divided between ALL my toys  >_<

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal