collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: McDonald's ponies releasing order.  (Read 17139 times)

DJ Midli

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2012, 08:09:02 PM »
Tried the customer appreciation box at the Mcdonalds on St Laurent Blvd in Ottawa, Manager had no idea what I was going on about and when i queried if it was franchised or corporate it was a corporate store... So not sure whats going on there. Im gonna try the Kanata Walmart Mc Donalds on wed and if they don't have it im calling stores and asking them over the phone if they know about it.

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2012, 08:44:16 PM »
Tried the customer appreciation box at the Mcdonalds on St Laurent Blvd in Ottawa, Manager had no idea what I was going on about and when i queried if it was franchised or corporate it was a corporate store... So not sure whats going on there. Im gonna try the Kanata Walmart Mc Donalds on wed and if they don't have it im calling stores and asking them over the phone if they know about it.

If you have any luck, care to share the info? The downtown locations thought I was mad as well!

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 14, 2012, 07:07:07 PM »
Does anyone know if Customer Appreciation Sets are available in Canada, or only in the US?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 14, 2012, 07:08:28 PM »
I'm still not entirely sure what the customer appreciate set is..
Is it just the set of all 8 of the ponies..?
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #94 on: March 14, 2012, 07:19:08 PM »

Supposedly.

Tho every single McDonald's I've hit... hasn't had a clue what I was talking about...

Odd prize today, at one of the McDonald's I hit! I got the OLD Applejack! :lol: I need to go back tomorrow... see if they have MORE of the old ones! :devious:

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 14, 2012, 08:30:29 PM »

when i went, it was in a box labeled "customer satisfaction" its a box with like 10 sets of ponies. so all 8, times 10. XD or something like that. the one i went to had a LOT more sets left in the box after i picked out 3 whole sets. the guy told me if i come back on the 29th he'd give me the display and sell me what they had left!!! EEEEEEEE

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 04:54:34 AM »
The first McDonald's I went to on Sunday just had a couple of them, but I went to another nearby, and they have the whole set. :) When I told them I was a collector, they went elsewhere in the store and were able to quickly pull together a complete set for me to buy rather than fishing two out of each box. Perhaps our reputation precedes us?
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Nein

« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2012, 05:41:39 AM »
I went to a mcd's in a bad neighbor hood....had to file some papers but it turns out i went to the wrong building and have to rescedual anyways at that mc'd they gave us ponies for free when we asked to buy them with our breakfast so we got two twilights and two fluttershys

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2012, 06:15:37 AM »
Found them at the wonderful two story McD's by my college campus :D The girl asked me if I was a pony collector and I was like yeahhhh... I have like 300 regular sized ponies at home lol. I'm just missing the last two ponies to complete my set :)

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 15, 2012, 06:20:30 AM »
Yeah those 'Customer Appreciation' sets don't seem to exist here in Canada ;P I have 6/8 now from doing a lot of hunting, can't wait for RD and Cheerilee :D

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 15, 2012, 12:02:41 PM »
I went to one McDonalds and got Rarity, then another day in the same week, I got Twilight. Two different McDonalds, a few miles apart from each other.  I'm curious about these packs! 
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #101 on: March 15, 2012, 01:34:40 PM »
I hit my first McDonalds today... that had actually RUN OUT of ponies! *gasp!*

It was rather aggrivating too... because in the drive thru I specifically asked for a PONY Kid's Meal... with three EXTRA PONIES. They charged me correctly...a nd then... handed me a box with freaking Hello Kitty in it. >.<

Went back inside... said... "Uh.... Ponies?" they looked at me blankly, "Sorry...  we're all out of ponies."

Well if you had said that... I could have nixed my order, and gone elsewhere... to save me the time. >.<

But hey... I hit another one down the road... and traded all four of them for Lily Blossoms! WOOT!

Is anyone else having a hard time aquiring Twilight?? :oP

Rococo

« Reply #102 on: March 15, 2012, 02:01:46 PM »

Is anyone else having a hard time aquiring Twilight?? :oP

I had a Twilight Sparkle but traded her for [another] Fluttershy because mine had seriously terrible eyes. Now I can't seem to find another one lol. I have ended up with no less than 4 Fluttershys, two of which I exchanged for different ponies (Rarity and 2011 Cheerilee) and one of which is still in my bf's car, getting a nice tan and awaiting her eventual fate of being traded for a different pony.  :whistle:

Obsydian

« Reply #103 on: March 15, 2012, 04:15:26 PM »
I thought it was "satisfaction box" not appreciation, maybe that will help?
I might be wrong though.... :|  I'd feel too uncomfortable asking about it myself anyways.. ._.

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 15, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »
Yeah those 'Customer Appreciation' sets don't seem to exist here in Canada ;P I have 6/8 now from doing a lot of hunting, can't wait for RD and Cheerilee :D

I'm not surprised  :( Well, at least I won't have to confuse any managers now  :P Thanks!
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal