collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: McDonald's ponies releasing order.  (Read 17124 times)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »
I'm pretty happy. I called a different McDonalds in the area to see if they had the whole set. They did and I got the remaining ones that I need, so now I have them all. :)   
I must say, I think Cheerilee's pose is super cute.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2012, 07:30:43 PM »
This spoils the "hunting" fun... but you can get them all at once if you say "Customer Appreciation set".  Evidently corporate Mcdonalds puts out the Customer Appreciation Sets for collectors.  I did that with the last McDs ponies and with these too.  They give you a bag with all 8.  Mine cost $16.  Like I said it's not as "fun". but it's an easy way to get them all if you are worried.

I didn't even know about this but I'm going to keep it in mind now. I went to two different McDs today and the first only had #1 and #2. The second I asked if they had anything beyond #2 and the dude said no. >.>  I said do you have any in back or something? And he was like 'well, there's the customer appreciation box.' And I was :whoa:  Then he asked if I had any yet and I said I already had #1 and #2. So he dug for the other 6 off towards the side. Looked like he was having a good time because he lined them all up and kept consulting the display for which he needed. Then when he gave the bag to me it was 'Here's your Little Collection.' Which cracked me up for some reason. :lmao: 

Only cost me $7.71 total. :frolic:

$1.93 for #1 and #2 and $5.78 for the other six. :bigups: So glad I moved back to Indiana. They only charge .99 cents here for a happy meal toy without food and they charged me over $2 when I lived in Missouri! :drunk:

Rainbow Dash and Lily Blossom are my favorites. Apple Jack is also cute. :happy:

Happy Hunting everypony! :lovey:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 07:34:14 PM by SunnyDazeAhead »
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2012, 08:19:39 PM »
i emailed the corporate office, from the email on the receipt from the mc donalds where they were very rude to me, and the guy emailed me back this morning saying he was a partial owner for the one i went to, and said that if i have any trouble finding any of the pony toys to let him know and he'd see what he could do!!! but i already bought a set from another mc donalds. XD
so glad he was nice though!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2012, 08:25:16 PM »

On a side note, I wish happy meals didn't come in boxes. It's slightly embarrassing walking home with one and passing a group of good looking men as I try to conceal it in my arms.  :P

HAHAHAHAHA... omg that made me laugh so hard. You're hilarious! :lmao:
I never conceal my happy meal boxes. In fact, I swing them happily from my side like a little kid. But I'm a weirdo soooo....   :silly:
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2012, 08:49:42 PM »
Only cost me $7.71 total. :frolic:

$1.93 for #1 and #2 and $5.78 for the other six. :bigups: So glad I moved back to Indiana. They only charge .99 cents here for a happy meal toy without food and they charged me over $2 when I lived in Missouri! :drunk:

I'm in Indiana, and they were $1.80 each for me.  :huh: I went after work and they told me they only had #1 and #2. I didn't ask about the customer appreciation box because I was tired, hungry, and didn't want to argue. Plus some of the people in there sort of creeped me out. (I'm a bad person for admitting that, but whatever. I'm tired.) So I'll be checking out the other McDonald'ses around to see what they've got. At least I was able to get Pinkie Pie and Rarity. They are both too cute. =3

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2012, 09:04:45 PM »
My boyfriend tried to pick them up yesterday, and they would only sell him Pinkie Pie. So I told him today about the customer appreciation set today, he went to another McDonald's and when he mentioned it, the employees exclaimed "So THAT'S what that other box of toys is for!" and brought out a huge box of ponies  :lol:

My boyfriend bought a whole set, and the next lady in line bought five whole sets.  :|

Rococo

« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2012, 10:27:03 PM »
Lol I am having the worst luck getting them! So far I've gotten two Pinkie Pies (the cashier told my bf he had two different ponies that day and later we found out he had given him two Pinkie Pies instead of one Pinkie Pie + the other pony...), a messed up Twilight Sparkle and a nice Fluttershy... We went to change the Twilight Sparkle for another pony and ended up with... yep, a second Fluttershy (am I sensing a theme here?)! So I had two Fluttershys, one of which we exchanged at a different McDonald location for a 2011 Cheerilee (which I thought was kinda neat).

As of tonight I have two Pinkie Pies, a Fluttershy, and a 2011 Cheerilee. And we've been to like... 5 different locations lol. So sad.

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2012, 12:01:40 AM »
The mcdonalds next to my work has been giving out one wave a day....Rarity, Pinkie Pie and today they had Twilight and fluttershy <3

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2012, 03:57:21 PM »
Mom and I stopped by McD's yesterday. I didn't even bother asking what ponies they had because it was so busy in there. A new Menard's (hardware store) just opened down the street from McD's and they were having their grand opening this weekend. So EVERYBODY in town went to the grand opening and then went to Mcd's for lunch. My McD's hates it when I ask for a different toy anyway. So I knew that it would be pointless to ask when the place was so packed.

I got a Fluttershy in my happy meal and my mom got a LPS toy! I didn't even get a MLP box. Just generic happy meal paper bags. I did look around to see what other little girls got and everybody had Fluttershy.

I also agree that the keychain idea was stupid. I noticed that the poster showed Pinkie in the train. Why didn't they make the toys a train set? Each pony could come with a car (Pinkie gets the engine) and they all hook together. McD's hasn't done a train set in many years... or any set where the toys interact with each other at all.

sailorstitch

Rococo

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2012, 04:00:43 PM »
Mom and I stopped by McD's yesterday. I didn't even bother asking what ponies they had because it was so busy in there. A new Menard's (hardware store) just opened down the street from McD's and they were having their grand opening this weekend. So EVERYBODY in town went to the grand opening and then went to Mcd's for lunch. My McD's hates it when I ask for a different toy anyway. So I knew that it would be pointless to ask when the place was so packed.

I got a Fluttershy in my happy meal and my mom got a LPS toy! I didn't even get a MLP box. Just generic happy meal paper bags. I did look around to see what other little girls got and everybody had Fluttershy.

I also agree that the keychain idea was stupid. I noticed that the poster showed Pinkie in the train. Why didn't they make the toys a train set? Each pony could come with a car (Pinkie gets the engine) and they all hook together. McD's hasn't done a train set in many years... or any set where the toys interact with each other at all.

sailorstitch

That train idea would have been cute! I miss the day of my childhood when McDonald's used to sometimes release toys that could be hooked up to make one big toy as well as be stand-alone.

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2012, 04:35:14 PM »

sailorstitch

That train idea would have been cute! I miss the day of my childhood when McDonald's used to sometimes release toys that could be hooked up to make one big toy as well as be stand-alone.

I miss the days when the box could be transformed into a playset for the toys! Those boxes gave me countless hours of enjoyment!

sailorstitch

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2012, 07:54:07 PM »
I only managed to get Pinkie Pie and Rarity, the manager at mine is always super nice and gave them to me for free. He told me to come back later as he would start storing them up for me ;) I can't wait to go back and this time I'll get a happy meal because I think the box is so cute, maybe I'll try and nab some extras for goodies bags at the fair.
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline JessicaAFM

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Ponies
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2012, 05:28:57 PM »
I asked at mine about the customer appreciation box and I got my complete set. Woohoo!!  :biggrin:
~Jessica~ My Ponies

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to sd_dreamcrystal for my adoptable.

mimitchi33

« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2012, 05:57:56 PM »
Sadly, my mom won't buy me happy meals anymore! She tells me to grow up! >_<

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »