collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pinky Street  (Read 2448 times)

Offline TheFuzz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA
Pinky Street
« on: March 08, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
I was being bad and looking at toy websites again and I came across Pinky Street. They're so cute! I think I might have gained a new obsession, oops.  :blush: They're fairly cheap, have interchangable parts, and would be okay for me to share with the children in the house without worrying about their safety.

So, do any of you collect Pinky St? Show me pictures!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SaraMari

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pinky Street
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2012, 04:57:53 PM »
They are very cute they way you can mix and match the pieces, man I was into them sooo long ago but luckily I could dig up one photo. I don't even know where I put them now TT

:heart: :heart: https://www.instagram.com/moonglowdreams  :heart: :heart:

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 01:34:54 PM »
I've not seen these before, or I have and not registered what they are xD They're super cute!

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2012, 03:21:49 PM »
They remind me of My Sims characters on the namesake games. They are really cute and when I first saw them I really thought EA had created dolls for the games. I'd love one that was pink haired and evil looking, when I went to the website though I didn't see a pricing area it just showed the toys. Am I missing something?

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2012, 09:31:51 AM »
I've looked at them, and even have a few on my Amazon list and my eBay watch list, but I've never actually gotten any.  People must love them because I rarely see them for sale second hand on ebay, they're always new!

~Rodan+Fields~

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2012, 10:43:53 AM »
Pinky St are really fun to collect ~

I had to put them away for a period of time , for personal reasons , but now I feel reminded I should take them out again. :3

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Rococo

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2012, 11:28:49 AM »
They are very cute they way you can mix and match the pieces, man I was into them sooo long ago but luckily I could dig up one photo. I don't even know where I put them now TT

photo[/img]

Ooh, I like the Emi Isuzu one from Tenjo Tenge! I remember I used to really want Pinky Streets in the past but that want has faded a lot over time and I still own zero. Every time I see photos of them I am remember of how cute they are, though.

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2012, 01:07:12 PM »
Is there a US store online to buy Pinky streets or Nendoroid? I'd like to see if I can afford one.

Chance

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2012, 01:14:24 PM »
Is there a US store online to buy Pinky streets or Nendoroid? I'd like to see if I can afford one.

PlaJapan is based in California, and sells lots of Pinky Street figures! :biggrin:

http://plajapan.com/index.php

Post Merge: November 07, 2012, 04:39:19 PM

Oh, and since the original intent of this thread was to see Pinky photos, here's a picture of my Hana figure. She's such a cutie, even if she looks sad all the time. I think she's upset because she keeps toppling over from the size of her head...  :P

(I got her from Amazon, though.)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 04:39:19 PM by Chance »

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2012, 04:49:52 PM »
Thanks Chance, she is very pretty. I kinda had thought PS were kinda like kits where I could buy molded hair/glasses and stuff- you build you're own PS doll. Hmmmm maybe I was thinking of some other doll. But yes I wanted to buy a PS too.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2012, 05:10:51 PM »
Thanks Chance, she is very pretty. I kinda had thought PS were kinda like kits where I could buy molded hair/glasses and stuff- you build you're own PS doll. Hmmmm maybe I was thinking of some other doll. But yes I wanted to buy a PS too.
They are pretty much build your own :)
Here is a list of all : http://www.pinky-street.com/index.php?page=all_releases
In each kit you pretty much get a doll + outfit. Many people swop all the parts to make their own doll. There were a handful of accessory sets (including front hair pieces with glasses)

Chance

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2012, 08:42:26 PM »
They are pretty much build your own :)
Here is a list of all : http://www.pinky-street.com/index.php?page=all_releases
In each kit you pretty much get a doll + outfit. Many people swop all the parts to make their own doll. There were a handful of accessory sets (including front hair pieces with glasses)

Yeah, once you buy a couple of figures you can do quite a bit of mixing and matching, since most heads comes with two outfits.

Here's a picture of Hana with her two outfits, with all the pieces taken apart...

Edit: Oops! She also comes with a little suitcase that you can stick into her hand. I forgot to photograph it though. ^^;
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:54:27 PM by Chance »

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 11:24:59 PM »
I used to collect Pinky Street. I found that Sylvanian Families furniture scaled really well with them, and that's what eventually led me to collect SF instead. Now my SF collection has taken over. There doesn't seem to be any new Pinky St releases lately, which also contributed to my waning interest. I agree, they are cute! Here are some of my old pics.

Pinky with Re-Ment Strawberry furniture

Mmm...toast by bbqweasel, on Flickr

SF furniture

Don't take pictures! by bbqweasel, on Flickr

Cooking Lessons by bbqweasel, on Flickr

bedroom-bathroom view by bbqweasel, on Flickr

Living room by bbqweasel, on Flickr

Chance

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 01:14:15 AM »
I used to collect Pinky Street. I found that Sylvanian Families furniture scaled really well with them, and that's what eventually led me to collect SF instead. Now my SF collection has taken over. There doesn't seem to be any new Pinky St releases lately, which also contributed to my waning interest. I agree, they are cute! Here are some of my old pics.

Oh, your photos are stunning! :shocked: I'd never thought of using Sylvanian Families furniture with Pinky figures, but you're right, they match really well!

It is sad that Pinky Street hasn't released anything new lately...  :( I hope they make a comeback in the near future.

If I might ask, where did you get those sitting legs with the pants? (I recognize the sitting legs with the skirt as being Yuki Nagato's....)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »
D: This thread ~
I went out and bought 2 more. They are more expensive than I remember. I had to get PK023 because of the small rangefinder camera accessory and I am a camera collector. I figure I could do me and my fiance as a present for xmas. u__u I realize that I don't have any with glasses... boo.

I'm so sad, it used to be really easy to pick up spare parts for cheap. I guess those days are over.

If I remember correctly, the sitting legs with jeans came with the set with the scooter.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:36:19 PM by banditpony »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal