collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pinky Street  (Read 2450 times)

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
Re: Pinky Street
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »
Holy cow. I want these!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline Keelee_von_Cupcake

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2012, 05:49:29 PM »
FrizzyCat, your photos are incredible! They're so full of life. I especially like the cooking lesson (so me) and the bubble bath scene. I want to run out and buy every single re-ment and SF accessory out there. :faint:

Chance

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2012, 06:04:26 PM »
If I remember correctly, the sitting legs with jeans came with the set with the scooter.

I looked up some pictures, and you are correct! Darn. :lol: I only want the legs!

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2012, 01:50:51 AM »
Yep, they came with the scooter! I used to have both of the scooter sets, but I've since lost one of the scooters after moving. I got them primarily for the awesome legs, though

I used to collect Pinky Street. I found that Sylvanian Families furniture scaled really well with them, and that's what eventually led me to collect SF instead. Now my SF collection has taken over. There doesn't seem to be any new Pinky St releases lately, which also contributed to my waning interest. I agree, they are cute! Here are some of my old pics.

Oh, your photos are stunning! :shocked: I'd never thought of using Sylvanian Families furniture with Pinky figures, but you're right, they match really well!

Thanks! SF accessories are so cute.

FrizzyCat, your photos are incredible! They're so full of life. I especially like the cooking lesson (so me) and the bubble bath scene. I want to run out and buy every single re-ment and SF accessory out there. :faint:

Thanks. This makes me want to get out my Pinkies and set up scenes again when I have time. XD

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 08:54:24 AM »
Don't know if there are any other UK'ers in this here thread, but Dinky Box now has them for sale x3 On my Christmas wishlist they go. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal