collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony  (Read 138838 times)

Online Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fashion style Ditzy Doo/ :muffin: Pony
« Reply #900 on: May 30, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
Can't we wait til Summer confirms this before sending in the Diamond Dogs?

... we have Diamond Dogs? I was just rolling myself in glitter and running at their headquarters in a glitterbombing bum-rush! LET'S SEND THE DIAMOND DOGS IN INSTEAD!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 30, 2012, 10:16:03 PM »
I think I might realize why they did this. Isn't the Fair on the east coast this year and SDCC is on the west coast? Maybe they did this to cut down on the "WAAAA! I live on the east/west coast and can't get it! This is so unfair!" posts on FB.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 30, 2012, 10:17:02 PM »
Can't we wait til Summer confirms this before sending in the Diamond Dogs?

... we have Diamond Dogs? I was just rolling myself in glitter and running at their headquarters in a glitterbombing bum-rush! LET'S SEND THE DIAMOND DOGS IN INSTEAD!!

*Cracks up laughing then loads the fakie gun with fakies*
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

sunyshore

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #903 on: May 31, 2012, 04:45:37 AM »
i have got a few of these in their boxes. i bought them for a friend, who is now satisfied. what do you guys recommend i do with the other two? i don't want to overcharge for something that may become very common soon. how common will they become?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 05:08:15 AM by sunyshore »

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 31, 2012, 05:39:27 AM »
i have got a few of these in their boxes. i bought them for a friend, who is now satisfied. what do you guys recommend i do with the other two? i don't want to overcharge for something that may become very common soon. how common will they become?

Depends on whether you want to make a profit or not. Personally if I had them I'd charge real price + shipping, but that's just me. I'd also be happy to take one off your hands lol :)
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

sweetsong100

« Reply #905 on: May 31, 2012, 06:16:33 AM »
I'd so love to get my hands on one of these. I won't be making it to either CC or the fair....why couldn't it be in NY?? Jk. Hopefully there'll be a way to obtain a :muffin: Pony somewhere other than some foreign site...I guess I'll have to watch eBay.

Offline Fräulein_Kim

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Glows in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 31, 2012, 06:36:33 AM »
I'd so love to get my hands on one of these. I won't be making it to either CC or the fair....why couldn't it be in NY?? Jk. Hopefully there'll be a way to obtain a :muffin: Pony somewhere other than some foreign site...I guess I'll have to watch eBay.

This.. I hope some people get tired of theirs soon.. XD

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #907 on: May 31, 2012, 07:37:50 AM »
I want the :muffin: Pony pony in the worst way.  And I'm unable to attend either SDCC or the MLP Fair.  If you get one as a Fair exclusive and don't want her, put her on Ebay.  There are so many fans like me who can't get one first-hand that want this pony so very much.

I think this is a great way to make a :muffin: Pony pony, that a lot of show fans like, without running the risk of offending parents, or having to compromise her design. I just wish I could get ahold of one!

plusleg1rl

« Reply #908 on: May 31, 2012, 08:05:06 AM »
I never went to Comic Con! And i don't have friends who live in California!

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 31, 2012, 08:32:04 AM »
I'm torn - because like other people I don't collect G4s and I've only just started watching FiM (so I've yet to see how she became a big deal, as I've seen her as a background  character in Season 1).

I personally looked forward to the art style ponies because they were different. In this case it's just a character from the show. It just seems that FiM is huge because it's the latest "fad" (hello Cabbage Patch dolls, Beanie Babies, and Furbies). Down the road there are not going to be as many loyal to this once the hype dies down.

On the one hand I can see Hasbro going for what is going to get them the most bang for their buck - but I believe they made a TON of this pony so between the two fairs and ebay and Taobao, there's going to be more than enough to go around, so I doubt highly that she's going to be so hard to find or in high demand.

And down the road, how many people are going to look at her and go  "aww", or will be it "ehhh?"

I don't *get" the derp thing  or why it's so popular.

I also don't get why Hasbro constantly feels that males are more important to listen to than women. Last time I checked I'm the one that buys all my kids birthday and Christmas presents. They might say what they want, but *I'm* the one that decides.

And it's a shame that Hasbro doesn't feel those of us that have been fans of the ponies from the get-go don't mater.
----

what would have been better? Make the art pony as usual and release the derp pony in the store  with all the other G4 exclusives.  It's not that I'm opposed to G4s, I kinda like the show so far- I just haven't seen any toys yet that I think are super cute.

So I'm torn on getting this pony - as I've collected all the other SDCC  ponies thus far.

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 31, 2012, 08:41:24 AM »
I personally love :muffin: Pony. I think it's adorable that she's gotten so much attention and such a huge G4 fanbase, but the fact she's being used for both the fair and SDCC makes me feel a little.. torn, like many others have said. I thought when I saw she was speculated to be released after the boxes were found, I assumed perhaps they'd also give her some sort of a super hero outfit (mask, cape, boots, etc?) or something along those lines to tie in with the Comic Con theme. I'm just not that thrilled they strayed away from the art ponies because I found them beautiful and unique, but I understand that G4 has become very popular and can understand why they'd go down this path. I just wished they offered her and perhaps an art pony, even if made on a G4 base. As for her being the fair pony I just... :/
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline pop-girl

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wix.com/mlppopgirl/pop-customs
« Reply #911 on: May 31, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »
I'll admit that I am extremely disappointed with :muffin: Pony as the Fair exclusive. I wouldn't mind Hasbro updating to the G4 mold but can't they be a little more creative? This just screams LAZY!

The Fair has always been aimed toward collectors. While I understand the FIM fans love :muffin: Pony from a collector's stand point she's blah. I want my exclusive's to be beautiful and artsy not dull and goofy. :(

I still plan on picking one up at the fair. My daughters love to spot :muffin: Pony while watching the show so I'm sure they'll have fun with her.
Love & Miss My Pony Peeps!  :lovey:

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 31, 2012, 10:50:46 AM »
i like it, i will pick one up after the buying frenzy
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 31, 2012, 03:30:09 PM »
I want the :muffin: Pony pony in the worst way.  And I'm unable to attend either SDCC or the MLP Fair.  If you get one as a Fair exclusive and don't want her, put her on Ebay.  There are so many fans like me who can't get one first-hand that want this pony so very much.

I'd offer it on the sales forum here instead. If you put it on ebay for a reasonable price it will just be snatched up by a reseller to resell at several times that.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 31, 2012, 03:33:35 PM »

I'd offer it on the sales forum here instead. If you put it on ebay for a reasonable price it will just be snatched up by a reseller to resell at several times that.

Ooh that's definitely a point! If I do manage to get my hands on one or two extras at the fair I'll be offering them to Arena members for sure!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal