collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted Exclusive Ponies and G4 Baits  (Read 727 times)

lilacamy931

• Trade Count: (0)
Wanted Exclusive Ponies and G4 Baits
« on: March 01, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
Hey peeps
I wish to put the feelers out now if may? I really like to comic con, fair and pop art ponies and sadly only have one to my name (though that was a wonderful and astonishing gift I had!) I will list the ones I am after (or rather know of since still learning what are about) and if you have some to sell or trade I would be grateful! As most will know getting married in two weeks so putting feelers out now and will have more expendable money and time after the wedding (will be away for about a fortnight). Should also note can trade if prefer? I dont have a collection of ponies, do have baits etc but also wiling to customise for them - pretty much unlimited :) Definitely interested in this as will give me something to do!

Also after some baity G4s - havent had a chance to customise these yet and find them brand new a little much and also a same to bait.

MLP Fair Exclusives:
Pinkie Pie VI Fair Exclusive 2007
Providence (US) 2008 - awaiting arrival
Sunny Grace (UK) 2008
Peacock 2009
Dandelion 2010 - much sought after
Egyptian 2011

San Diego Comic Con:
Superhero 2007 - much sought after
Ninja 2008 - awaiting arrival
Villian 2009 - awaiting arrival
Pony Power 2010 - awaiting arrival

Art Ponies:
Pop Art
Underwater ponies - much sought after
Blue Art Pony
Junko - on hold

EDIT: Due to wonderful peeps on here now only have 3 left to go! Typical the last three are probably my favourite designs XD If anyone can help or is selling please let me know, UK based and most site found wont ship here x

« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 06:20:59 AM by lilacamy931 »

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
Re: Wanted Exclusive Ponies and G4 Baits
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 10:00:20 AM »
Congrats on the wedding =)  After all the madness settles down, I do have a couple of ponies you're looking for.  I have '07 Fair Pinkie Pie and 2008 Pony Power Comic Con.  You can either purchase them through my website, which should calculate shipping and everything, or contact me through the Arena to work out details.

Have a great wedding and honeymoon!

lilacamy931

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 10:13:59 AM »
thanks very much :)
I have located some already so once wedding madness over and if they are available - shall let you know! Thanks very much x

lilacamy931

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 12:37:30 PM »
Just a little bump to update first post, would love Dandelion and Underwater and Blue Art pony x

lilacamy931

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 06:21:36 AM »
Just a mini bump now back from honeymoon and 3 left to go:

Due to wonderful peeps on here now only have 3 left to go! Typical the last three are probably my favourite designs XD If anyone can help or is selling please let me know, UK based and most site found wont ship here x

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal