collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ummm...anyone interested in Ponies?  (Read 21567 times)

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Ummm...anyone interested in Ponies?
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2012, 06:23:33 AM »
Oh yeah!!!!!  :biggrin:  Me want!
:frolic:

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2012, 10:20:47 AM »
Oooh nice!!

I remember getting a big box of MIB Rarities & Starswirls back when I made the group order from amazon.fr....so much pony goodness! And so much sorting, packaging and shipping to do!  :P

So thank you in advance for all the trouble you'll be going through for us hathorcat!  :hug: I'd totally come around and help you with everything if I could!

I pm'ed you even though I shouldn't have (I bet your inbox will be flooding by now!) just to remind you of my order and to confirm I'm still interested  ^.^

Fingers crossed the price isn't too bad!

*dives into the pony goodness*
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 10:22:21 AM by gazzy90 »

Offline 01mlplover

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2012, 10:39:30 AM »
Wow! Thats alotta ponies! I would've loved to open that box :D

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2012, 12:12:57 PM »
Yays! :cheer: they're finally here! :cheer: *does happydance around living room and runs off to double-check money is still in the bank*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 25, 2012, 12:29:06 PM »
Just a word please:
Hathorcat is way too kind to say anything, but I will.  She has done this enormous order out of the goodness of her heart.  She fronted ALL of the money for this order, which is a substantial amount (think $7 a pony x hundreds of ponies = $$$$) and taken our orders on nothing but good faith!  Not only that, but she paid all the shipping, taxes and customs fees out of her own pocket.  This order was not only expensive, but time consuming as well.  Cat has spent hours working on dealing with Taobao laisons, figuring out orders and now sorting through ponies.

There have already been a few people giving her a hard time about orders...I will say this: I am a nice person, but I will not stand for people harassing my friends.  Cat has done all of this because she is sweet and awesome.  Do not bother her with the guilt trips, hostile messages or any other form of negativity.  She does not deserve this and it is seriously unfair.  If you have a problem, message me!  Cat is doing everything she can to accommodate everyone:).   Let's let her know how much we love and appreciate her for doing this for us!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 12:41:33 PM »
Just a word please:
Hathorcat is way too kind to say anything, but I will.  She has done this enormous order out of the goodness of her heart.  She fronted ALL of the money for this order, which is a substantial amount (think $7 a pony x hundreds of ponies = $$$$) and taken our orders on nothing but good faith!  Not only that, but she paid all the shipping, taxes and customs fees out of her own pocket.  This order was not only expensive, but time consuming as well.  Cat has spent hours working on dealing with Taobao laisons, figuring out orders and now sorting through ponies.

There have already been a few people giving her a hard time about orders...I will say this: I am a nice person, but I will not stand for people harassing my friends.  Cat has done all of this because she is sweet and awesome.  Do not bother her with the guilt trips, hostile messages or any other form of negativity.  She does not deserve this and it is seriously unfair.  If you have a problem, message me!  Cat is doing everything she can to accommodate everyone:).   Let's let her know how much we love and appreciate her for doing this for us!!!

OMG how can people be so mean :yikes:
Sad times in pony land if colourful critters cause animosity!!!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 25, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »
Just a word please:

I really hope people aren't so greedy that they wanna do her that way!! It makes me sick to even think about it.

She did a great thing for the pony community in taking on such a large order.

You guys are awesome for doing what you have done for us!! Thank you!!!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 25, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
Awesome hugs to the 99.9999% of members who are amazing and special pony love for my incredible friend...michelle you are so so fab thank you for helping me on this one and for the shout out!

I am still working through the original list so I ll be back and forward with everyone as we go!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 01:32:24 PM »
Skywishes army!! lol

So when you get all your orders sorted out, do you think you'll be putting up a new post with your list of extras for everyone to have an equal chance at getting something, or will you be looking a the people who have already messaged you or posted here about wanting some?

Fortress

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 03:47:10 PM »
Gosh, that box is totally made of awesome, w00t! :D There are a few ponies I'm interested in, but I'm pretty sure I'm way too late and many others want ponies as well of course. Your inbox is probably floaded! If there are any brushable Sky Wishes or Star Dreams left you may always contact me, but if there aren't any left, congrats to those people who've bought them from you. :D
And a big thank you for all the pony love and trouble you've gone through to get these! ^^

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 03:48:35 PM »
Aww, I am sorry that anyone has been unkind.   You've really be great to do all this!  <3

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
Oh Cat!  I'm sorry to hear people are being mean about this!  You've been more than generous to even consider doing this for us!  You are doing an amazing job getting all the orders sorted out.  Keep it up and don't let anyone get you down!

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »
THANKYOU HATHORCAT! (and helper/s?! sorry I suck at following..><)

They look so good...yes yes dive in them like scrooge mcduck!!
I did not realise how much you paid upfront on this endeavour
Not many people would have done it, I know I couldn't, thankyou!
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

toralei

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »
Just a word please:

OH my gosh, that's terrible!!

I don't really know Cat too well or anything but from what I can tell she is very generous!!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 25, 2012, 06:39:28 PM »
That's terrible that you are having a hard time with a few people. I may be interested in a leftover ^-^ but I don't want to flood your pm box. There are so many fun ways you could sell off the leftovers if you have any! Just think if a lot of people are interested now that you have them... do a drawing to make it fair. :D I know I really thought about ordering one when you first posted.. just did not have the money at the time. I know others are probably in the same position... have money now... will buy!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal