collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Newbie Swap! Final Check-In, ship by 14th  (Read 33670 times)

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie Swap! Final Check-In, ship by 14th
« Reply #315 on: June 20, 2012, 06:59:18 PM »
I'm glad :D I went with the Argentinian Gusty Variant colors because I loved that green/gold combination and because I couldn't find a good purple for a normal Gusty's cutie mark. Originally the baby was supposed to be typical Gusty colors, but my dollyhair didn't quite make it in time, lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 20, 2012, 07:03:46 PM »
Oh wow cool I did not know there was a variant in those colors!

Edit-Oh and do you happen to own a kitty or another pet cause my cat just loves to sit and sniff the Gustys xD (don't worry he is pony friendly).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:07:33 PM by gemini_pony »

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 20, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »
XD I do indeed own a cat. Typically she leaves my ponies alone, but she also hangs out on the counter where I store them when they are drying because it is easy access to her favorite window.

Flora

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #318 on: June 22, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »
*pokes the mail system*  Made pony should be on her way today, so where is mine hiding?

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #319 on: June 22, 2012, 05:32:34 PM »
well now that everyone is done with their ponies, their partners have been cleared to ship (as many of you know, I asked you to hold on to your pony until your receiving partner was done with theirs)

Hopefully they will all make it to their new homes soon! And please be sure to let us know when you get your pony ^_^

Offline Kitkumi

• My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 22, 2012, 05:56:27 PM »
I keep stalking my post office, but so far no pony. The woman who works there though is aware that I'm excited to get something, lol. Typically I only stop in on friday, but I've been in every day this week almost XD

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #321 on: June 22, 2012, 08:43:01 PM »
well now that everyone is done with their ponies, their partners have been cleared to ship (as many of you know, I asked you to hold on to your pony until your receiving partner was done with theirs)

Hopefully they will all make it to their new homes soon! And please be sure to let us know when you get your pony ^_^

Does that mean that since I was cleared to ship during the first shipping date, that my partner was ready to ship also and that I ought to have received a pony by now?

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2012, 01:44:21 AM »
I keep stalking my post office, but so far no pony. The woman who works there though is aware that I'm excited to get something, lol. Typically I only stop in on friday, but I've been in every day this week almost XD

^ This.

Only with me I keep getting "SOMETHING"s in the post that are too big to fit thru the door, but so far it's only been old ebay purchases finally making their way across the pond! ARGH!  :silly:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2012, 07:41:01 AM »
I am going to be on vacation for a couple of days this coming week, so partner, if you get your pony while I am gone (and I hope you get it this week! **grumbles...stupid, slow mail system**) I promise, I am not ignoring you :) I'll be back Thursday. :)

Offline Buttersketch

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2012, 06:32:49 PM »
My package was delivered over a week and a half ago, but I haven't heard anything from my partner. I'm getting really worried now T_T

comics |LJ|Tumblr|DA

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 24, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
ok first i must apologize, i havent been able to get to the computer and i had to wait to ship the extra extras for kiwisquirt because of money, so it is going out on monday.  >.<  I am big fail!!!!  SORRY KIWI!!!!! :<  it'll be worth the wait i promise you!!! ^__^

second,  MINE CAME FROM Zzzova!!!! the 2 ponies are just amazing and the card and little match box with stickers and stuffed animal eyes and noses are just sooo cute!!! <3 <3 <3 love them soooo much!!! <3
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline StarFaerie

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 24, 2012, 10:23:08 PM »
Yay, mine has arrived from Salli. I went on holiday for a week, got back yesterday and picked up my mail just now from my neighbour and there it is. The ponies, Silver Swirl and Baby Swirly are lovely and so precious and I love the extras. Thank you so much. I will post a brag once you have posted your piccies and once I have taken photos

Salli, thank you, I love them very much.
It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a woman in possession of disposable income, must be in want of a pony.

jupiternwndrlnd

« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »

Does that mean that since I was cleared to ship during the first shipping date, that my partner was ready to ship also and that I ought to have received a pony by now?

your partner was a little behind on her work....but it is on the way now
I cleared people when the person they were sending to had checked in with a completed pony :)

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2012, 11:57:12 PM »
ok first i must apologize, i havent been able to get to the computer and i had to wait to ship the extra extras for kiwisquirt because of money, so it is going out on monday.  >.<  I am big fail!!!!  SORRY KIWI!!!!! :<  it'll be worth the wait i promise you!!! ^__^

second,  MINE CAME FROM Zzzova!!!! the 2 ponies are just amazing and the card and little match box with stickers and stuffed animal eyes and noses are just sooo cute!!! <3 <3 <3 love them soooo much!!! <3

I'm so glad that they have arrived and that you liked them !!  :biggrin: (woho now I can post them on the custom thread :3)
Hopefully they will fit well in your collection ^^

Offline Tribble79

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 25, 2012, 12:08:38 AM »
My package was delivered over a week and a half ago, but I haven't heard anything from my partner. I'm getting really worried now T_T

Mine's been delivered also, and I too have heard nothing from my partner, worried here also.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal