collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 142519 times)

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #1185 on: March 20, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »
where is everyone finding black and white frankie... cause I've almost been desperate enough to buy one on ebay I want one so bad... but if I can find her without paying that amount, that'd be awesome.

Also... from what I can tell, without shipping from EE, the break down for a case of regular dolls is like $22.17 a doll, and if they cost $19.99 at the store... plus tax, and going out to find them, I'd be charging at least $25 a doll either way... just to recoop all my costs.... plus shipping for the doll to the new owner, so my question is... is EE's shipping THAT much you end up regretting buying from them?

I got my black and white frankie from Walmart online before they sold out, but I heard they've been seen at Justice

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1186 on: March 21, 2012, 12:16:38 AM »
well with my luck, I'll struggle finding B&W Frankie, so if anyone finds an extra, and would like to make a bit of a profit off of her, I'll gladly take her off your hands :)

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: March 21, 2012, 05:25:52 AM »
Glad to see that signature Abbey is still in production, so i can buy one at a reasonable price! :D

creampuf

« Reply #1188 on: March 21, 2012, 06:31:49 AM »
Got my SS Draculaura yesterday...I adore her face. I'm just debating on if I want to keep her in her stock or have fun with something else.....like actually buying a dress or something.

Offline crimsondeity

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: March 21, 2012, 07:26:01 AM »
The econo shipping of EE is 15.00 US, not sure if that is good or not. I like how you are breaking it down though, so it makes more sense. I honestly didn't think of it that way before.

Also anyone know if I can replace Clawdeen's purple jazz hands with werewolf CAM hands??

Not without some elbow grease and modification. The CaM pegs are thicker than the regular dolls peg joints, so you'd have to widen the wrist holes to make it fit. Or sand down the peg from the CaM.

toralei

« Reply #1190 on: March 21, 2012, 08:26:04 AM »
well with my luck, I'll struggle finding B&W Frankie, so if anyone finds an extra, and would like to make a bit of a profit off of her, I'll gladly take her off your hands :)

Ooh, seconding this

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: March 21, 2012, 09:07:47 AM »
Our Justice has them according to a family I ran into hunting for a Cupid at Walmart.  I wished them luck, bummer.  But if I have any luck I will pick up spares.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: March 21, 2012, 09:34:55 AM »
I noticed Draculaura's height is shorter then my other dolls, how does her height compare with Howleens? I am curious since they both are shorter. Tho in the show Drac is very very tiny compared to the others in some parts of the show and then in others she's only semi shorter.

YellowCat

« Reply #1193 on: March 21, 2012, 09:56:57 AM »
I found B&W Frankie at Meijers on Monday, they had a whole end cap full of them.  If I have some extra money I might pick up a few extras to sell here.

Offline MsTwilight

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: March 21, 2012, 10:46:37 AM »
I got SS Frankie at Justice today. I should have grabbed more than one but my Paypal account was near the end of the line. I've been sick and haven't been able to do much selling to afford this new addiction.  :(

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #1195 on: March 21, 2012, 10:56:37 AM »
I also got mine at Justice. They only had the single doll or I would have gotten an extra.

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: March 21, 2012, 11:27:03 AM »
I noticed Draculaura's height is shorter then my other dolls, how does her height compare with Howleens? I am curious since they both are shorter. Tho in the show Drac is very very tiny compared to the others in some parts of the show and then in others she's only semi shorter.

Other than Howleen and Nefera, all of the female dolls have the same body mold. So your Draculaura isn't actually shorter; she's probably wearing shoes that don't have the same height as the dolls she's next to. My signature Abbey and my 2.0 Clawdeen look taller than the dolls they're next to, since their boots give them some extra lift :)

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: March 21, 2012, 12:25:57 PM »
Oh yanno, mine didn't have shoes on. I feel silly now. I guess that's why she seemed so short. Thank you Crimsondeity for pointing out the obvious that I didn't see. *blush*

Offline crimsondeity

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: March 21, 2012, 12:29:30 PM »
Oh yanno, mine didn't have shoes on. I feel silly now. I guess that's why she seemed so short. Thank you Crimsondeity for pointing out the obvious that I didn't see. *blush*

Haha, no need to be embarrassed; it's an easy mistake to make. I have almost every doll, so I have lots of subjects for comparison :) I've actually been momentarily fooled myself when I'm not paying attention and am just rearranging my shelves.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: March 21, 2012, 01:35:15 PM »
YellowCat:  If I remember correctly, you live around my neck of the woods.  If you don't mind me asking, what Meijer did you find SS Frankie at?  An entire endcap of dolls sounds too good to be true around these parts.....
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal