collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 2.2!  (Read 142584 times)

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High thread number 2.2!
« Reply #1020 on: March 15, 2012, 10:53:09 PM »
Toralei is so cuuuute as a baby^^ i wont mind to have a plush version of her :3

Excellent idea! Maybe it could be a 3 pack with cute chibi Purrsephone and Meowlody too!

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: March 15, 2012, 11:14:57 PM »
I wonder how the other two ended up in juvie.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: March 15, 2012, 11:23:37 PM »
I know these are the same cost as Jemgirl, but the shoes are from the US. They are super cute- I love the red ones.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Topologie

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: March 16, 2012, 12:57:26 AM »
I know these are the same cost as Jemgirl, but the shoes are from the US. They are super cute- I love the red ones.

Oh wow they got glowy ones!
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Buddafly

• ERMAHGERD PWNIES!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • coffee addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: March 16, 2012, 03:23:50 AM »

I can't get down with this seller charging the same amount as the seller from australia.  I think it's silly.
looking into a re-branding.

Offline Alrak

• Wicked Pony of the West
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: March 16, 2012, 04:07:21 AM »
Toralei is so cuuuute as a baby^^ i wont mind to have a plush version of her :3

Excellent idea! Maybe it could be a 3 pack with cute chibi Purrsephone and Meowlody too!

awww so cute X3 They totally have to do it!

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: March 16, 2012, 05:03:06 AM »
Thanks for the link, crimson. I'm wondering if I should just put the skeleton parts on a werewolf torso...

Offline dragonlady

• Master of Organized Chaos
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+191)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: March 16, 2012, 05:10:53 AM »
Seconding the thank you for the link Crimson! For some stupid reason I was thinking they were the same person. I say stupid as I have bought stuff from Dmsajem on a Pullip board so I should've remembered she's in the US :P

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: March 16, 2012, 07:09:36 AM »
I got so frustrated about the torso that I ordered and never received that I stuck my skelegirl kit onto a spare goulia body. I left her upper arms since those are covered by the dress. I had bought some of the light grey werewolf thighs to use, so I chopped off ghoulia's legs completely and used a small piece of elastic and a lot of super glue to attach the new thighs so that the skeleton legs could snap right in.

That is who I ordered from as well.  She is a on a monster high forum and I bought a lot of clothes from her and they arrived just fine.  Her husband says she has had health issues and will be shipping, but I'm not sure I buy it.  The last time she posted over there was weeks ago.  I haven't filed with paypal, too late, I wasn't paying attention. I guess if someone needs my money that bad and I was careless with days I deserve it.  Ugh

Who did you order from?  I got one off etsy and I am still waiting :(

Mine was from etsy from ClaireSparkman. She stopped replying to my communications so I reported her on etsy and have filed through paypal for a refund. Waiting for paypal to resolve the case.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #1029 on: March 16, 2012, 08:05:07 AM »
I kept a VERY close eye on my timeline for paypal. I messaged her after it had been about 3 weeks just to check in as she said torsos would take up to 2 weeks to be sent. At that point she told me there had been some health problems with a family member, but she said the torsos were all done and would be mailed the next day (february 16th.) I waited about a week after that and there was no sign of it, so I messaged again checking in. No reply. I messaged again after it had been about 5 weeks to check in and let her know if I didn't hear anything or recieve my item by the end of that week I'd be filing with paypal. No response to that either. I feel like I did everything I could to try and be patient but I wasn't about to lose my money on an item I'd never recieve.

I've told her in all my messages and in the paypal claim that I will gladly pay again to get my item once my refund comes through, but I don't expect that to happen at this point.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: March 16, 2012, 02:31:28 PM »
A heads up that Skull Shores Frankie is starting to pop up at Justice clothing stores. They're also having their typical 40% sale, so her price should come to about $9. I feel horrible for those that overspent thinking she was going to be rare.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 02:34:10 PM by Mandy85 »

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #1031 on: March 16, 2012, 03:03:54 PM »
I'm glad I waited on her now. But I figured that she might be part of the Skull Shores Case revisions.

Offline EmBee

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: March 16, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
Wow, it's hard to believe how much "retired" MH dolls are selling for on eBay right now.  Clawdeen, Ghoulia, and Abbey just to name a few..

..sorry, but I'm not dishing out $70 - $100+ dollars on a $20 doll.  I could never justify that and I wish people would stop giving in to this and demand reasonable prices.  Psh.
 :sneaky:
-Em

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: March 16, 2012, 04:16:21 PM »
A heads up that Skull Shores Frankie is starting to pop up at Justice clothing stores. They're also having their typical 40% sale, so her price should come to about $9. I feel horrible for those that overspent thinking she was going to be rare.

And this is why I refuse to pay over retail for them.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1034 on: March 16, 2012, 05:08:19 PM »
Does anyone else think the purple cheshire cat might be one of Toralei's sisters? I know in the CAM set they give a purple and blue wig with the cheshire cat, and I can't quite make out the hair color of the second purple kitten in the webisode...and now that I want it I can't find a picture of the cat from the 1600 special (Argh!)...but I think it would be so sweet if it turned out she WAS one of her sisters. (Although I really liked the webisode, I was SO sad that the kittens were abandoned. After deciding I didn't need them, I've since started hunting for the werecat sisters so my Toralei has the rest of her 'family' on the shelf with her. :) )

Speaking of the werecat sisters - have any of the Canadian collectors noticed them in their TRUs, yet? I'm not sure whether the scalpers are getting in ahead of me, or if the girls just haven't reached Canada yet. *hopeful*

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal