collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So... Whatcha Playing?  (Read 22509 times)

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So... Whatcha Playing?
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 12:26:38 AM »
Currently, I've been switching back and forth between Sims 3 (it's an on-going addiction. I've been playing since the original Sims came out 12 years ago) Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes and Soul Calibur V. Basara is going to take quite a while to Platinum, but I'll keep playing until then. I recently got the Platinum for Dynasty Warriors 7 and Xtreme Legends, which probably took more than 100 hours total.

The next game I'll have is Yakuza: Dead Souls, which comes out on the 13th. I love the Yakuza games, so I'm really looking forward to playing it. I also have the UK version of Warriors Orochi 3 pre-ordered (since it's only on PSN in the US and I want a physical copy) but it probably won't get here until mid April. At least I have other games to keep me company in the meantime.

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
Sims 3 (awaiting Tuesday for the Showtime xpac), Sims 2 (sometimes I miss the stupid quirks the game has and seasons), Skyrim, WOW and sometimes I play Happy Pets

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2012, 12:26:23 AM »
I was "playing" Hakuouki earlier last week but I haven't touched it in a while. It's actually a visual novel so it's a game in the barest sense of the word. I got the normal ending and I haven't felt compelled to redo it to get the romance endings. I'll get around to it... maybe tonight!

I'm also playing SWtoR with my bf. I already have a level 50 Jedi Sage but he and I are leveling Scoundrels together. Almost 50...! Just haven't felt compelled to log in there much, either.

fluttersquid

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2012, 12:29:35 AM »
My fingers were twitching at the urge to replay Okami on my ps2, so I've abandoned Skyrim and TF2 for some lovely music and art!

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2012, 06:38:15 AM »
I'm currently playing The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap on my 3DS :) I beat it on GBA but it's a super fun game so I had to play it again lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2012, 08:27:10 PM »
I was "playing" Hakuouki earlier last week but I haven't touched it in a while. It's actually a visual novel so it's a game in the barest sense of the word. I got the normal ending and I haven't felt compelled to redo it to get the romance endings. I'll get around to it... maybe tonight!

I'm also playing SWtoR with my bf. I already have a level 50 Jedi Sage but he and I are leveling Scoundrels together. Almost 50...! Just haven't felt compelled to log in there much, either.

Man I sat there and did like 3 storylines after I bought Hakuoki I already finished it T-T currently I'm playing Tales Of the Abyss for 3DS and then I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 as soon as I get my hands on it  I can't wait ^^

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #51 on: March 05, 2012, 08:26:04 PM »
Just got done with DNF. Now I'm playing Cities XL 2012 which I got in the last Steam Midweek Madness sale.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline DoctorMowinckel

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • A good companion in a weird sort of way.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.edwardrmowinckel.com
« Reply #52 on: March 05, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
I'm playing the heck out of Borderlands. Burning through the second playthrough with Mordecai. It is difficult! Who else plays Borderlands? We should play it, together.

I have a blag about ponies.

Rococo

« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2012, 04:24:07 PM »

Man I sat there and did like 3 storylines after I bought Hakuoki I already finished it T-T currently I'm playing Tales Of the Abyss for 3DS and then I'll be playing Mass Effect 3 as soon as I get my hands on it  I can't wait ^^

I was going to replay Hakuouki but then I got distracted by Dragon Age II (amongst other things). I want to to romance my very own brooding, tortured sexy elf-man.  :thumb:

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2012, 05:25:27 PM »
Gone back to play an old game I beat a long time ago - Digimon World DS. I love this game, but I could never enjoy Dawn/Dusk, sadly.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Dee_Kary

• Trade Count: (+57)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://deekary.deviantart.com
« Reply #55 on: March 09, 2012, 07:48:07 PM »
Sims 3 all the way! :p I managed to snatch the pets and ambitions expansions for $5 each at a flea market, and just recently i managed to slow down! XD . Now my other little addictions are Angry Birds and Slice It in my Kindle Fire XD they are too awesome!

Thanks to Rainbowjuice and SourdoughStomper for the sigs, and moonflower for the avie!
My deviantart / Commissions: Closed

NumiTuziNeru

Offline Mana_Mihara

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2012, 08:52:13 AM »
I play alot of Red Dead Redemption online with friends. We also switch to Uncharted 3, Dead Island and the original Resistance every now and then. :) I also pick around with Pokemon on my DS.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ManaMiharasCustoms

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2012, 11:56:19 AM »
The last couple days, I've been playing The Sims 3 since I just got the new Showtime expansion. But on Tuesday, I'll have Yakuza Dead Souls, which will probably have all my attention then.

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2012, 04:06:57 AM »
I've started on ME3. Clocked up about 6 hours of gameplay so far. Spent at least 1/2 an hour remaking my Shep's face because for some reason it wouldn't import how she looked. D:

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal