collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So... Whatcha Playing?  (Read 22523 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: So... Whatcha Playing?
« Reply #90 on: May 18, 2012, 08:32:37 AM »
OMG, Tales of Graces f.  At first I was like, "This game is so SLOOOWWWWWWWWWW."  But now it's awesome.  I wasted like 14 hours straight playing it last weekend.  I don't think I blinked the whole time. 

Gonna have to dig the 360 out of storage and play Tales of Vesperia after this,.  I was playing Tales of the Abyss on the 3DS but my 3DS was stolen and I haven't replaced it because it was the Zelda version and I don't want to shell out $300+ to a reseller.  I think I'll wait til that new purple model comes out and buy that.   

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 18, 2012, 12:14:05 PM »
Well, I´m tryin to play Diablo III :P But the game won't let me ^^ so in the meanwhile i´m playing what I always play - WoW :P
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 18, 2012, 12:58:47 PM »
Well, I´m tryin to play Diablo III :P But the game won't let me ^^ so in the meanwhile i´m playing what I always play - WoW :P

Lol! I have been watching my husband try and play Diablo III all day, but the server keeps going down for maintenance. Sounds frustrating. They come out with a new game, and aren't prepared for the amount of people they sell it to. Whoops.

I am currently playing Pokemon Heart Gold.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 18, 2012, 01:23:47 PM »
it´s especially ridiculous since they had an open weekend few weeks ago in order to test this very thing (server capacity) and still it´s all over the place. Worst thing is, I´ve heard that american servers are experiencing even more problems than European :O
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Rococo

« Reply #94 on: May 19, 2012, 02:42:06 AM »
Thankfully--aside from release night--my bf and I haven't had any trouble whatsoever logging into/playing Diablo III, knock on wood.

It is sooo fun and addicting lol. His barbarian and my demon hunter are still on normal mode Act III but one of his friend's is on nightmare mode Act III... I honestly don't think the guy sleeps at all.

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #95 on: May 19, 2012, 03:29:49 AM »
Oooh XD
I installed Thief: Deadly Shadows on my laptop, lets see if this time I can brave the cradle. XD

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Moonracer

« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2012, 05:14:30 AM »
I'm currently playing Angry Birds - the PC version. :) It's such an addicting game! :D I've already beaten the regular game, 3/4 of Rio and I'm half-way through Angry Birds in Space. :) I also plan getting myself Seasons version because it looks promising. :] I hope that Rovio's going to release more of it's games in the PC format, especially Run Roo Run (I loved it ever since I played it on an Ipad at one of those big tech stores), they're just so much fun! :D

I have a couple of GameBoy games, but I don't play them, because I kind of got tired of them... I wanted to get myself Nintendo DS at some point, but figured I'd pass since the games are so expensive here. :P

Also I used to play Farmville back when I was using FB regulary (I know it may be lame to some, but it was awesome to me back then), but then I stopped as the game kept ticking me off on a regular basis: the loading time was insane, my browser would crash when I attempted to play it, 3/4 cool stuff was available for cash not to mention all those dumb quests... so I gave up this game.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2012, 07:14:04 AM »
I've been playing my 3DS a lot lately. Mario Kart 7 and Horses 3D (which is a surprisingly fun game) are what I have been spending time playing lately.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2012, 03:01:41 PM »
right now I am trying not to through my wii out the windowe due to an impossible bit on twilight princess.

I hate babysitting!!!

( its a game thing where you have to look after a defenceless characture that always wanders off and finds danger but must be kept safe by the player)

I am actually enraged by this and many new swear words and curses have been vocalised and all are aimed at nintendo...

* goes to do some slow breathing to calm down*
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Pixelchu

« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2012, 03:06:01 PM »
Ooh I loved the AM:Alice games... I played the first one as a kid. Probably shouldn't have done that as it gave me nightmares!

At the moment I'm going between Pokemon Fire Red and Platinum... And Soul Silver and Heart Gold. Working towards badges at the moment but this time making an effort to catch all the Pokemon rather than just the pretty ones!

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2012, 08:58:23 PM »
Well, I´m tryin to play Diablo III :P But the game won't let me ^^

Mr. Skeen's been playing that all day.  I don't think he's hit the server issues, though our internet service has been spotty all day.

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »
neopets X3 I've had my account forever X_X

I'm about to try to play Journey on the ps3 too. So pretty =3=
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Stuntmang

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2012, 09:44:30 PM »
Dead Space. Nice atmosphere.

Offline Naraya

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • You can never have too many Sundae Best ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2012, 08:03:05 AM »
Diablo 3 as a demon hunter, Tera online as a Popori archer and WoW as Nightelf hunter.

I really seem to have a thing for this kind of class.  :biggrin:
My wishlist

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2012, 10:53:45 AM »
I'm about to try to play Journey on the ps3 too. So pretty =3=

OMG let me know if you like it!  I have wanted to play that for AGES but I don't know anyone who has!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal