collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Neopets Thread  (Read 66535 times)

spiderwax

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Neopets Thread
« Reply #300 on: July 15, 2012, 10:52:49 PM »
Congrats in the Plush cybunny. XD

No worries about the name. I named my Mutant Acara "chelner" because I misread the meaning of the word to be "water" when it means "waiter". XD Gave me a character idea though. Besides, the cybunny is still adorable. I would only worry about it if you wanted to trade her.

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #301 on: July 17, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »
My awesome friend gave me her darigan draik the other day + O+
I've never been able to afford a draik,and gosh, they're awesome! Also, check out her stats omg
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zyrenthor

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #302 on: July 17, 2012, 09:28:40 AM »
Congrats in the Plush cybunny. XD

No worries about the name. I named my Mutant Acara "chelner" because I misread the meaning of the word to be "water" when it means "waiter". XD Gave me a character idea though. Besides, the cybunny is still adorable. I would only worry about it if you wanted to trade her.

Thanks, I guess you're right, lol XD Besides, the more I day "Lilic" outloud, the cuter it sounds c:

Also congrats on the Dari Draik Matcha!! *A*

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: July 29, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »
I just joined back up =) I used to have a TON of accounts *shifty eyes* but I think I lost them all in the purge =/ So starting fresh! And trying to remember all of the dailies to visit...
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=mlp_ristvak
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline starrypawz

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted
    • View Profile
    • http://starrypawz.deviantart.com
« Reply #304 on: July 29, 2012, 09:52:06 AM »
I used to be on Neo waaaaay back when I was between the ages of 8-11. I got bored of it and found it started to get a bit rubbish and left (I think this was about when Viacom) brought them out, I tried going back for a bit but got bored.

I got a bit fed up though the way they kept adding in stuff they said they'd never do like ads, premimum content. I also got so fed up with the merchandise stuff as it never really hit here, I remember getting a few of the pet pet plushies when they got to Claires and my brother somehow managed to find me one of the Kougar pet toys and I had that tamigotichi like thing.

I was a bit of a cheeky so and so though and registered a 'teen account' when I was 11 so I could edit my petpages (for some reason a kids account wouldn't let me do that) and well it introduced me to the concepts of 'OCs', anthros, roleplaying and one of my favourite artists on DA was a member and it was how I first found her work and I found her on DA a few years back and now she and I are in the same rping group on Deviantart. XD

Just did a search my super old account seems to have been purged now. :/ I couldn't remember the login details anyway anymore anyway, I also had a few accounts with different 'themes' and different pets.

I don't know, maybe I'll play on there again. I liked the games at any rate. If I go back I think I'll stay of the forums though, bad memories of a fair bit of noobie kids and general stupid and things like 'despies', wolf speak and horribly coloured almost unreadable text customisation (guilty as charged there)

Edit:
Made an account I'm amaris_lupus if anyone wants to add me. :D
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 12:23:01 PM by starrypawz »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

If you ever see a NARU starrypawz on Ebay it is in no way connected with me! Ebay handle is stella_lupus

Offline HollowZero

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Nightmint av by Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 29, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
I got banned two years ago now, for no reason. It was my main account, had a ton of avatars, the works (the account was made in 2001). After asking for an explanation and receiving no response, I gave em up. Not worth it, especially since the site is fueled by Neocash and horrible ads.

I then signed up to Leopets, and am very happy. Relatively easy to get the pets I want there, and am currently designing a new pet for the site.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hello! Please visit my art gallery! Commissions are: open for now

Tyler

« Reply #306 on: July 31, 2012, 02:52:26 PM »
Neopets should not delete accounts since Viacom would have enough sever space.
I have made a few accounts over the years and only my active ones got deleted.

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #307 on: August 01, 2012, 03:07:41 PM »
I got banned two years ago now, for no reason. It was my main account, had a ton of avatars, the works (the account was made in 2001). After asking for an explanation and receiving no response, I gave em up. Not worth it, especially since the site is fueled by Neocash and horrible ads.

I then signed up to Leopets, and am very happy. Relatively easy to get the pets I want there, and am currently designing a new pet for the site.

Man, that really sucks :c Neopets is pretty ridiculous when it comes to banning people. You should totally get an account on Aywas, especially since you're an artist 8D

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 01, 2012, 04:11:15 PM »
wow nice cybunny i made another side and painted all the pets there i morphed two of them into a faerie aisha ( grail of mine a long time ago) and the other is now a tyrrinain uni. Love the names i hate to see pets in the pound.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 03, 2012, 03:23:07 PM »
Something has happened!
   A rather dashing Chia drops by and hands you: Eyrie Sleeping Cap. What a nice fellow! You should put it on to show your thanks.

super cool now witch eyrie do i send it to ??? i have two of them on different sides.

spiderwax

« Reply #310 on: August 03, 2012, 10:48:46 PM »
Last week I got one of my dream pets species, a draik.
http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Veido

I'm so happy I got him. <3<3... I want another *shifty eyes*

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #311 on: August 05, 2012, 05:30:01 AM »
Congrats on the dream pets!

Well I finally did it. I finished Neoquest -_- now I have nothing to do on the site apart from guild related stuff.

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 15, 2012, 03:54:46 PM »
SQUEE!!! I just got a SUPER cheap Fountain Faerie Quest (happy early birthday to me lol!) but now I can't decide what pet to create to use it on =/ (I only have one pet at the moment and I JUST painted him speckled not two days ago *eye twitch*)

I have a whole list of options XD Maybe I should start pricing the paint brushes and go from there...
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

spiderwax

« Reply #313 on: August 17, 2012, 12:38:26 PM »
SQUEE!!! I just got a SUPER cheap Fountain Faerie Quest (happy early birthday to me lol!) but now I can't decide what pet to create to use it on =/ (I only have one pet at the moment and I JUST painted him speckled not two days ago *eye twitch*)

I have a whole list of options XD Maybe I should start pricing the paint brushes and go from there...

Not sure if you've used it yet, but you could paint a vwn acara mutant, or a vwn blumaroo stealthy, or off up a FFQ custom and get yourself a draik, or royal or another high end pet by trading on the PC.

TwilightTrixie

« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2012, 01:26:07 AM »
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=twilight_trixie

I hadn't played Neo in years, but seeing this thread I had to start again! I made a new account as I couldn't access the old. 

I was wondering-sorry if it had been mentioned as I have not read all the old posts yet- but is there an MLP Arena or other active Pony guild anyone here is in? I did a guild search but none I saw seemed terribly active. I would love to start such a guild myself if anyone else had interest. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal