collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Neopets Thread  (Read 67260 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The Neopets Thread
« Reply #540 on: December 09, 2014, 11:25:33 AM »
I am ok with the battle dome getting back, but I still can't get the chocolate factory avie, they have. My sister got lucky and got it yesterday.

Offline Ivy

• crazy 'lil alicorn
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • MOC Mimic
  • crazy 'lil alicorn
    • View Profile
    • Ponyland Tours
« Reply #541 on: December 10, 2014, 08:25:41 AM »
I just got it last week too - Best time to try is just after the shop clears and refills.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Check out my Sales!
Avatar thanks to the lovely minercia!

Offline IreneL

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 10, 2014, 02:14:01 PM »
Think I am joining in a bit late, 37 pages! Wow!  :blink:

My name on neopets is sweetfire_umber if anyone wants to add as NF or just check out the pets or something! :)
Please make a note here if you do add me, otherwise I tend to leave them unreplied (as you usually get requests for having 1np auctions out or from random people you have not even talked to).

My user lookup:
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=sweetfire_umber

As you can see, my account is pretty old, and I probably registered like a year earlier on an account that got scammed  :blush: but I have not really been a very active member until about 2 years ago.

Babie_Blue is my main pet, who does the battling and reads books. We have a lot left with the reading but that´s not my highest priority. Originally adopted from the pound and has been a zapper for quite long but I gave that up when I started aiming more seriously for battledome stats and painted her the way I wanted.
Banana_Jack is my current zapper, which means the sad truth is I´ll probably try to get someone to adopt him or pound him if he gets a nice enough zap (but hoping to be able to get some nice PB clothes before I give up).
DeluxTabac is one of my favourites of course, he is namned after my RL horse. Does not really have a purpose except being pretty and getting re-dressed now and then! ;)
Mini_Me is also originally a pet adopted from the pound. Lately he has got the "honour" to symbolise my BF when I customize.  :cool: Ehum, maybe not in the most flattering ways since it´s more fun to visualize the bad sides or make fun of him and show him later! Mwoahaha!! Mini_Me is also my gourmet eating pet. Same as with the books, I´m taking it a bit slow since I have bigger priorities.

Also have a water-themed gallery to work on, and as you can probably tell, my biggest priorities are customizing and training for the Battledome.
I´m a member of an awesome guild (Neopets Army guild, for adult players) who adds so much extra to the neo-experience.

I forgot to write about Vivianne_Rocks, she is one of few pets I´ve created myself. Vivianne is my second name so she is supposed to be a little bit "me". (I have a lot of hair myself, very long and thick, not the same colour though! And people usually guess my age aboug 15 years less than than my actual age since I have a cute-ish look, so on some levels there is a similarity.) Other than that, and having a pet to dress up in cute girly outfits, she does not serve any purpose like some of the others.

Also have a few pets on sides that I love aswell, so normally I would switch places once in a while. But with the zapper occupying space it´ll have to wait.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 02:23:16 PM by IreneL »

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 10, 2014, 02:15:19 PM »
I just started playing this again I stopped after high school and my account is over 10 years old! It's so crazy that it's still there!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 10, 2014, 03:37:27 PM »
I will reach 13 years this upcoming march, I have 20 pets and am working on a breakfast themed gallery.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 10, 2014, 03:47:37 PM »
I completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie recently. Soooo, should I make a Maraquan Draik, or a Maraquan Gelert?

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 10, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »
I say draik ! They are quite lovely.

Offline IreneL

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 11, 2014, 01:43:23 PM »
I love them both! The Maraquan Draik has got that something extra, but I think it´s not as common with the Maraquan Gelert if you want to be more original! :)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #548 on: December 12, 2014, 08:56:33 PM »
I love the Maraquan Draik. So pretty!!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 12, 2014, 09:11:48 PM »
The maraquan gelerts are certainly so much prettier than they used to be.... I mean, an octopus, really??? The eel design is so sleek and cool though. Plus, that awesome see-through frill! A lot of the Maraqua redesigns are absolutely gorgeous... if I hadn't spent so much on making my pets all baby, I might make an aquatic group....But enough of my musings. Which COLORS do you like better?? 'Cause I mean, you've got an incredibly rare chance here! The Rainbow Fountain quest is so scarce, I forget it's a real thing sometimes. And the Maraquan paintbrush is expensive! So which color scheme is the best to you?
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: December 12, 2014, 09:41:36 PM »
Agh I don't know. D: I feel the Gelert pulling me more but of course a Maraquan Draik is something everyone would drool over. And I could of course make a Gelert immediately but I'd have to wait for Key Quest to come back to make the money (once it did I could make it quickly though) for another Draik egg. I have a Chocolate Draik already. :)

I think it'll end up being the Gelert. !_! But I'm not ready to make the decision yet. :lol:

If you guys had completed the quest, what pet would you make?? Not between these two, I just mean what would you personally want for yourself? :)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: December 12, 2014, 09:57:51 PM »
If I could 100% have my way.... a new Baby!! So many of them are SO out of date, and whoever designed them was frankly terrible.. a lot of the originals are so ugly, it's a real shame. Maybe a baby Pandagyre!!! Oooooh, that could be so CUTE!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: December 12, 2014, 09:59:38 PM »
If I could 100% have my way.... a new Baby!! So many of them are SO out of date, and whoever designed them was frankly terrible.. a lot of the originals are so ugly, it's a real shame. Maybe a baby Pandagyre!!! Oooooh, that could be so CUTE!

I went o_o at that name. I forgot we got a new pet a while ago! I have a baby Xweetok and a baby Wocky, they're both VWN, if you don't have them and want one? If I can still get into the account.

Apparently I have a baby Uni and a baby Ixi too. o_o so many. Don't think I'd let them go though! :P

Poor unfed crying babies.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2014, 10:06:32 PM by ponycake »

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: December 12, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »
The baby Wocky is cute!
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: December 12, 2014, 10:19:12 PM »
She is! I have a lot of painted pets on side accounts that I never log into and will never do anything with. If anyone wants to check with me for their dream pet you haven't accomplished yet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal