collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Neopets Thread  (Read 67263 times)

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
Re: The Neopets Thread
« Reply #495 on: January 06, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »
How is everyone going with Neopets? I sold lots of my r99 altador cup shirts today and now I can afford another plushie MP for my pteri ^_^

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 06, 2014, 01:47:32 PM »
I've started playing again after a long break :) plays most keyquest and tries to zap my blumaroo into something cool XD
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 11, 2014, 12:20:29 PM »
I am working on my gallery still , I have about 720 items left to find, and one house left for work on. However I have all 20 of my pets painted now.

Offline Wind_Whistler

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:24 PM »
hey everyone! add me im Jansje on neopets. Im in a gifting mood!

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 11, 2014, 01:13:42 PM »
Wow, seeing this thread reminded me I used to play Neopets all the time! Just went on there right now and could not for the life of me remember what my log in name was.  :lol:
Remembered what my baby Kau's name was though, so I looked up my Pronking and there I was, have a 12 1/2 year badge and everything! What a throw back!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline ranchlamb

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #500 on: January 20, 2014, 10:05:40 AM »
My lab pet turned woodland her name Kloudley if anyone wants her. She is too cute to zap.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 20, 2014, 10:16:14 AM »
hello everyone!

I have only heard of Neopets, but I have never actually tried it out. maybe because I can easily get addicted to "raise cute creatures"-type of stuff, and I assumed this is something similar.

I have a rather offline Neopets-related question, but I didn't want to make a new thread for it, I hope someone here will be able to help me ^^ sometime in December I have picked up a very cute pulshie in a thrift shop, and she had her tag on. she is a Spotted Aisha. she has such a cute smile she just stands on my desk ever since to cheer me up, and with all the crap at work recently, I am seriously considering taking her with me to stand on my office desk - maybe her cheering-up smile would have even more use there. does anyone know what she is (I assume she has some proper species name, and she's not a giraffe-cat :P ), or anything about her?

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline ranchlamb

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #502 on: January 20, 2014, 11:12:53 AM »
Aisha are an alien cat. The species is aisha.

Offline Spike

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Monochrome
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 22, 2014, 12:13:04 AM »
I am thinking.. Should I trade my almost 3000 HSD BD pet for a UC again? I might keep her because she's awesome :/ I love UC's though.

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 23, 2014, 03:11:48 PM »
Aisha are an alien cat. The species is aisha.
ah, I see - thank you! ^^ I assume I thought it's her name because it's spelled with a cap in the beginning.
I think I'll just continue calling her Aisha though, it has kind of stuck on her already :P

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 23, 2014, 05:55:58 PM »
I took a break from it for a while, but lately I've felt the urge to log back onto Neopets.  I have always been a casual player at best, but I enjoyed it.  Maybe I'll figure out what my password was later...

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #506 on: February 11, 2014, 06:59:08 PM »
I started playing again a few months ago anyone on the arena want to add me to their neofirend's list I go by summerblade15. I bought the v-day grams and I need more friends to give stuff to.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #507 on: February 11, 2014, 07:02:20 PM »
I haven't been playing a ton lately but I added you Summer-blade. :) I'm asteroidb_612

Offline MLPforever

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook!
    • View Profile
    • Fluffy Bottom Plush
« Reply #508 on: February 11, 2014, 10:52:51 PM »
WOW.  Neopets was a huge part of my life throughout Junior High and High School.  I was a very lonely person back then, and the internet wasn't as awesome as it is now, but neopets was one of the few sites where I really felt at home. I gained so many friends. I even ended up talking with someone who I eventually met in person (he ended up living in my state by a happy coincidence!) and we dated from the time I was 15 to the time I was 17 lol.  We are still good friends IRL to this day, and we live in the same city.

When I came to college, I made a big group of friends for the first time in my life, and I completely forgot about neopets. Upon seeing this thread, I went back and tried to log in, but they've gotten rid of my account, probably in that big "purge" I keep hearing about.

I'm not too sad. I feel like that part of my life is over now--I'm so much happier now then when I first discovered neopets.  But it was sure there for me when I needed it, and I don't know what I would have done without it.  It was great to just go back and look at it again.
Check out my etsy shop for beautiful handmade plush animals! Commission me for your own tiny MLP plushie! And please like Fluffy Bottom Plush on Facebook for special discounts and progress photos!

https://www.facebook.com/fluffybottomplush

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #509 on: February 23, 2014, 08:42:42 PM »
Haha, I have been playing on and off since 2002, my main account is my original account, thegreenmooseofdoom. I also have a neoblog on Tumblr and once in a while poke the neotag.

I'll definitely be playing every day during this Faerie quest thing though!! I don't neccessarily need a FFQ because I've already painted my pets their ideal colors, but my battledomer could use some stat gains.

Post Merge: February 23, 2014, 08:44:40 PM

I am thinking.. Should I trade my almost 3000 HSD BD pet for a UC again? I might keep her because she's awesome :/ I love UC's though.

UCs are only going to become more endangered as time goes on, I personally would do it if it was at least DN or WN. After all, you can still get all the same BD prizes fighting low-levelled opponents.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 08:44:40 PM by Iris Patch »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal