collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just a Little Swap~ 5.0! Only ONE Box Left!!!!  (Read 76442 times)

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
Re: Just a Little Swap~ 5.0! Sign Ups Closed! Partners Sent!!!!!!
« Reply #315 on: March 08, 2012, 01:50:11 PM »
I meant minimum, but I guess I automatically typed "limit" as in maximum. I am silly and always make word mistakes!! :p

I have another question for you all! This will probably be my last one, since I have made all the plans for my box already (I just need this info!):
What is your favorite pony pose(s)?

Thanks! And just for fun, I will answer it too.  :happy: Earth pony poses are Quacker's and Posey's pose, pegasi poses are Dancing Butterfly's and Whizzer's pose, and my favorite unicorn poses are Gusty and Milky Way. (They don't just have to be G1 poses, though!! This is just my answer)

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 08, 2012, 06:38:19 PM »
I finally found some perfect ponies! Yay! I'm so excited. I hope the transaction goes smoothly so I don't have to hunt them down all over again lol. Now I just need ooooone more certain pony that I'm hoping to get.

And extras and candy, hehehe.
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 08, 2012, 07:18:39 PM »
My favorite pose is the Buzzer pose.  I think she looks so regal!

I'm so happy to be apart of this swap, I can't tell you how much fun I'm having pony hunting:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 08, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
My favorite poses are Quackers' pose (I'm an oddball in this one, most people hate her), Posey's, Gusty's, Surprise's, Mimic's, Lofty's, Applejack's, and Baby Glory's.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 07:50:44 PM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 08, 2012, 07:44:23 PM »
I don't really know the names of many poses, but my fave G3 pose is the diva pose! I love diva pose customs with those inviting half closed eyes, sooo pretty^^
On saturday, I will FINALLY have a day off to be able to pick up some extras. I am being worked to the bone at my job ;.; Actually, it means more money, which I like, but for the last two weeks I have not had a life, as on my days off, my fibromaialjia likes to sneak up on me. I finally have a few extras in mind, but just in case...I'MA ASK A QUESTION!

What extras do you like getting in swaps?
Be honest! What trinkets do you like? What do you usually buy for yourself that you would find useful?

Me...uh, I love stickers and candy, and stationary, and makeup and jewelry and art and keychains, and phone charns, and plushies....I like just about everything! I will probably never be not happy with what I get. I don't EXPECT anything, so I like getting lovely surprises.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 08, 2012, 07:49:33 PM »
Good question about the extras!  I'm a candy, fake and fabulous jewelry, make up kind of girl:).  I'm so easy to please, it doesn't take much to make me happy!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 08, 2012, 07:59:28 PM »
Trinkets I like?

I buy lotion like there's no tomorrow. I already have too much lotion but I love new scents. My mom shares them with me too. I can't go into Bath and Body Works without dropping tons of money. I love their little scented antibacterial things too but I've acquired so many that I'm giving out some of them in swaps. :P  Then again, I always love MORE. Crazy, I know.

I love stickers. I really like to get post-its since I got through them like crazy at work. I think I already posted this stuff but since it was asked again I will indulge you all with my loves, LOL. I like cute or cool keychains. Stuff with doggies and dolphins is cool. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Chihuahuas. I love glittery stuff and gel pens, or just any pens that are cool.

Anime trinkets are cool too!

And of course we all like candy. The candy I like is on the first page of this thread....or the second page. Can't remember.

I am very easy to please and grateful for anything that I get. :)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 08, 2012, 09:59:06 PM »
Trinkets:

Crayons!! I love to melt them and make paintings. Even encoustic wax would be awesome, but that can be costly and it's likely nobody knows about them... unless you are an artist or something. lol Paintbrushes, fun cute purses that can hold a small sketchbook (or ID/money cards/cellphone), fun cute socks, pens, pencils, LISA FRANK, stickers, cute erasors, I love things that can be put to use- like the types of things I've already listed... and dark chocolate. The darker, the better, I love 85% - 90% ideally, but anything 75% + is great! Also, peppermint bark with dark chocolate!! Mmmm... (wait... those aren't trinkets!!).

Cute keychains!! Also, necklaces. I know I said I don't really wear them, but that's a lie. XD I've actually found myself wanting to wear necklaces for the past few months, but I don't really have any (I know I could just get some off eBay for a few dollars, but I've been lazy, lol. And then there's the thing where I don't really shop for myself, but I go nuts getting things for other people as gifts)! I love cute little animals, like deer, horses, unicorns, pegasi, dragons, kitties, wolves, rainbow fantasy creatures, etc. I love stuffed animals, too- and cute furry animals that are like dolls and can be bent into poses.

Offline CuteyBina3

• Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 09, 2012, 12:14:08 AM »
My favourite pose:
I don't think I have one really, i love the princess Sparkle pose, and shy pose.

What extras do you like getting in swaps?
I love stickers, accessories, make-up thingies, hello kitty, & things for my lil girl lol

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 09, 2012, 04:24:38 AM »
Trinkets
Crayons, candy, Stickers, not too picky really

:frolic: I'm pretty excited today! My friend kindly made up a special batch of homemade bath stuffs for my swap box partner! At let me just say her homemade soaps/scrubs/salts etc. are awesome!
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
« Reply #325 on: March 09, 2012, 06:47:34 AM »
Favourite pose: Chief for boys, Posey/Lickety Split for earth ladies, Gusty for unicorn, Tickle's pose for pegasus. G3, anything that doesn't look like it's pooping or having its neck broken (I'm looking at you, Crystal Lace, Shell-Belle, Heather Winds and Lovey Dovey!). Absolute fave G3 poses are Kimono and Sunny Daze.

QUESTION: What is your favourite season? And why do you love it?

Thanks!

Disregard the Prologue

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 09, 2012, 07:08:33 AM »
My favorite season is Fall.  I live in New England, so the foliage is breathtakingly beautiful when autumn rolls around. 

Offline StarDragon

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 09, 2012, 07:26:06 AM »
Favorite season:

I was just thinking about this yesterday! I don't think I can choose... I always end up picking my favorite season as whatever season that it currently is... and when it changes, my favorite changes to the new season. I like fall because of colors, winter because of the clouds, spring because of the gorgeous light, and summer because everything turns to gold (grasses, oak tree forests) and the warmth. That probably doesn't help much. D:

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 09, 2012, 07:36:08 AM »
My fave season would be spring. Renewal, and cute bunnies, and that fresh new smell! It's also not too hot or cold, and rains enough that there is little humidity. Oh, and it brings back the songbirds. I love songbirds.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 09, 2012, 08:46:38 AM »
My favorite season is late spring, when everything's green and sunny but the temperatures aren't too crazy. Other then that there's really no "favorite", they're all really pretty and functional in their own ways!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal