collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Just a Little Swap~ 5.0! Only ONE Box Left!!!!  (Read 76439 times)

Offline MimicMLP

• ~Non-Picky Pony Collector~
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • MimicMLP's Sales
Re: Just a Little Swap~ 5.0! Sign Ups Closed! Partners Sent!!!!!!
« Reply #195 on: February 24, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
For my swap partner:

My favorite color is HOT PINK

And I would love any notepads, keychains or little trinkets that have to do with MLP.

Offline Talismarr

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2012, 03:38:48 PM »
Anyone like small things like stationary, stickers, notepads, keychains, etc? Yes, I love stuff like this!! Stationary, cute notepads, keychains, stickers, little plushies etc... ^.^

I am trying so hard to focus on schoolwork but it is not working!! I have so much stuff due in the next 2 weeks that I am feeling overwhelmed and am not able to work on any of it! *pacing, bouncing on tuffet*

I need some anti-stress tuffet snacks!

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 24, 2012, 03:44:52 PM »
*brings in snacks for everyone* I'm so excited, next time I go to town I already have so many ideas for extras!
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: February 24, 2012, 04:53:51 PM »
Tuffet! Tuffet! Tuffet! Bounce, bounce, bounce!!!

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 24, 2012, 05:15:24 PM »
Bouncy, yay! *bounces with Clones*

I made a few small changes to my wishlist. Mostly adding more "most wanted" stars and such. I forgot to do the G1s when I listed them!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 25, 2012, 02:55:59 PM »
I don't know about you guys, but I am having so much fun with this swap so far! 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 25, 2012, 05:53:50 PM »
I hit it up with the Questions...  :angel: .
1. What form foods or taste buds do you have?
I have a sweet tooth... 
2. What do you like drinking?
I do drink tea my favorite is Earl Greys with tad of honey...  I very pick taste buds when comes to teas.... 
3. Do you wear fake nails, nail polish and decrotions for nails?
None... 
4. Do you use shower gels or soap?
Shower gels
5. Do you like be pamper items when shower or bath?
I like using real sponges, bath salt and bubble baths...
6. Any smells or scents that bother you?
No lavenders, any flowers or perfume smells, I do enjoy almost all vanilla smells, green teas, cucumber melons and blueberry
7.  Do you like decrotive pens and pencils?
Yes... I can never have enough pens or pencils, I love white out tape over white out liquid that you paint on.. eraises andy office items are welcome I can never have enough.
8.  Do you like soft socks, mittens, gloves, hats  and scarfs?
I don't wear fuzzy socks often..  I like run around bear foot mostly, mittens and gloves I have personal must hand pick due... Hats I can never have enough of...   I been hoping get some neat hats with lop bunny ears.
9. Do you like man made or carved artist items?
If made out bone, antler or stone carvings I find with.....
10.  Do you  have a Favorite Flowers?
I not crazy over flowers but I ok snap dragons, pantsies, roses and daffodils ( I do not have a green thumb.)
11.  Do you have pets and any "no nos" treats or toys?
No toys for my cats or dogs...   cats treats into only catnip flavor treats,  Dogs like beef sticks no raw hides no by products I feed to any or animals...  Greenies bones great. ( must two or dogs will fight over it) rabbits yogurt treats and natural chews stick. Goats are not picky any sugar that not chocolote...  they go nutz over black licorices flavor.
12.  How would you describe your style and tastes reflects way you live and collected?
I not into fasion, girlie, flowery...  I mostly into my farm animals ( my husband is one wth the green thumb grows gardens..  garden seeds like yellow wax bean, cucus ect  or herbal seeds like peppermint ect always welcome) I do not use heavy smells special in the summer due black flies will carry you away.  I dress simple even job allows me dress in plan jeans.....   I tend try keep things simple...  I believe if not broke don't fix it.  I not up with tech. and so forth.  My pleasures is into my oddball hobbies from items bone, antler, stone, crystals and metal that tend be down to earth to taste of fantasy, bright color MLPs and pile tasteful bunnies items with my ribbons and trophies from rabbits shows.
13.  Do you use Car fresher if you own vechile?
vanilla only and butterflies
14.  Do you use put any items in your hair like barrets, scrunchs, headbands ect.
I have long hair that tie back alot in a bun or braid...  I use only scrunches and hair ties that snag in my hair.
15.  Do you like lip balms ect?
I not into lip balms BUT use medicate chapstick do I work outside and my lips tend get dry alot.
16. Do you like lotions?
I not crazy lotions...  I use only winter months when my skin dry out so I tend not go throw alots small bottles are great...
17.  Is anything find yourself addict to buying when shopping?
Lately, find myself want looking and draw by bunnies, lady bugs and butterflies maybe its craving for spring. :P    I have been addict to Blind bags and start army of  twilight Sparkle pose.
18.  Do you like bake goods and do you have any favorites?
Yes....  Safer for me to eat and  I love peanut butter fudge and maple fudge!
19.  Any No Nos that you like to inform your partner not get?
If baking use real butter it lesser of evil of my allegries and I can get away when butter in cook items...  if you can get goat butter it would be better since I allegric only to cows milk.   I forgot mention watch out for Geltins that alot times made out pig...  NO pink!  Flowers!  I do not like BBE....  I do not like the collector pose, moondancer poses and classic firefly pose..  I do any boys ponies and nirvanas special Argentinas ( not wet pant ponies)  Love loud colors special yellows I major sucker for.

20. Do you like play or dress up your ponies?
No....  I do have few in bunny outfits or ribbons and roses in their hair!

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 07:11:22 AM by Mareacooda »

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 25, 2012, 06:52:57 PM »
Crikey, Mare! That's one hellova a list! :faint: *wades through it*

1. What form foods or taste buds do you have? I love candy especially fruity flavors, strawberry and lemon are my favorites. But I also like milk chocolate, white chocolate is okay, but I don't care for dark chocolate at all. I also like jerky and nuts like pistachios and cashews. 
2. What do you like drinking? I start every morning with a cup of tea. I enjoy herbal teas, hot chocolate, iced tea and fruit juices. I like coffee, but it doesn't like me.
3. Do you wear fake nails, nail polish and decrotions for nails? Uhh, no. I do paint my toenails in the summer, but nothing fancy.
4. Do you use shower gels or soap? I prefer bar soap, but I have to be careful with fragrances since my hubby has issues with strong smells.
5. Do you like be pamper items when shower or bath? Not so much, I'm a wash and go kind of girl.
6. Any smells or scents that bother you? I prefer fruity fragrances, but again, I have to be careful because of hubby's sinuses.
7.  Do you like decrotive pens and pencils? I love cute, funky pens!
8.  Do you like soft socks, mittens, gloves, hats  and scarfs? I love fun, wild socks! I prefer the thinner ones that come to about mind calf (not too crazy about toe socks, but I will wear just about anything as long as it's fun. 
9. Do you like man made or carved artist items? I guess it depends on what it looks like. I prefer small, dainty jewelry, but the occasional bauble is fun too. I do have a collection of unique, eclectic items displayed in my kitchen.
10.  Do you  have a Favorite Flowers? I like flowers, but I don't like really flowery things. (Does that make sense?) I do like snapdragons and irises.
11.  Do you have pets and any "no nos" treats or toys? My dog isn't really a "toy" kind of guy, but he likes those jerky treats. My kitties will play with almost any kind of toys, but the kitten is still too young for catnip. And neither of them are big on kitty treats.
12.  How would you describe your style and tastes reflects way you live and collected? I think of myself as feminine, but not girlie. I like just a touch of lace and lotion, but no perfume, hairspray and very little makeup. My style is a bit Victorian, a bit steampunk, and a touch of pure country girl.
13.  Do you use Car fresher if you own vechile? *gags* No, please! My favorite air freshener has Firefly on it and had no scent when it was given to me! :P
14.  Do you use put any items in your hair like barrets, scrunchs, headbands ect. I have think, silky, super long hair, but I usually wear it down. I am always on a look out for those fat ponytailers that still have the metal bands. Those so-called ouchless ones snap every single time I try to use them. If you can find the metal banded ones I'll love you forever!
15.  Do you like lip balms ect? Flavored Chapstick is okay.
16. Do you like lotions? I love lotion! But, once again, I must be careful about the scents. I like fruity fragrances. Lemon Vanilla from Bath N Body is my favorite, but they have discontinued it. *phooey!*
17.  Is anything find yourself addict to buying when shopping? Blind Bags! I do have the complete first wave, but very few of the second, third or fourth. I love pony stickers and will buy them whenever I see them.
18.  Do you like bake goods and do you have any favorites? Not so much. My hubby is big on pastries, but I adore candy.
19.  Any No Nos that you like to inform your partner not get? I don't celebrate any holidays, so please do not include any holiday decorations. Holiday candy is fine, since it is just candy. ;) 
20. Do you like play or dress up your ponies? Not really, but if you want to dress one up, I'll keep her (or him) like that in my collection. I don't mind if you fancy up their hair or add ribbons or such. ;)

*panting* Did I get them all?! *faint*

[/quote]

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: February 25, 2012, 07:24:30 PM »
Holy Batman! a ton of questions!!

I do like sweets but I love trying things, I was rather sheltered as a child when it comes to real good food... ugh my family does NOT like seasonings or garlic or flavor and I LOVE IT
Teas, I'm not a fan of green teas or peppermint/mint teas. I do not drink a lot of soda I've pretty much cut it out of my diet.   
None...  I rarely will break out the nail polish. I do a lot of crafting and nail polish just does not stay on long.
either
I like natural bath salts and scrubs, my friend makes some from time to time from scratch. They are awesome! I'm not a fan of store bought just so many un-needed chemicals in them
No flowery stuff as mentioned in an earlier post just search my recent posts
meh, could use more I suppose
I like socks, just not uber fluffy no fluffy socks! Mittens/gloves I tend to prefer to pick out on my own. I can never have enough hats and scarves however. I have quite the hat obsession, I crochet a lot of them!
yes!
Lilacs, I have my own bush outside already! I'm sure this question is about seeds since spring is coming! I don't know... It would be cool to try and plant some flowers this year... open to anything really.
my kitties don't need anymore toys, they tend to prefer to chase each other. Catnip and treats are ok
12.  How would you describe your style and tastes reflects way you live and collected?
I love earthtones! Blues, Greens! Browns when it comes to clothing. I'm an artsy down to earth/laid back person, I like useful things. I have a lot of collections but I always keep things at a manageable size. I'm an art student I love art!
no, not really a fan of car fresheners
14.  Do you use put any items in your hair like barrets, scrunchs, headbands ect.
I use a lot of headbands, hairties, scrunchies. I do not use a ton of barrets
no
16. Do you like lotions?
the only lotion I like is Udderly Smooth Lotion, it's so great for dry skin. I also like H20 line body products that I've tried.
Blind bag ponies and lego figures!
Yes....  I do like most things I'm not that picky
No BBE ponies, flowery scents, gloves, small kitchen items that I don't need! (you'd be surprised what I've gotten in swaps before XD  ) Not a fan of girly pink extras. I like incense but I'm currently back to living with my family so I'm not allowed to burn it in the house so it's pointless for me to have any but scented candles are fine they aren't as potent.

I play with my ponies and only dress them up for photoshoots I'm always afraid of leaving stuff on them and it staining. Pony accessories/dress up is ok
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #204 on: February 25, 2012, 07:40:17 PM »
Hmmm most of these are covered in my wishlist link, but here's the rest! *also gonna update my info there*
What form foods or taste buds do you have?
No spicy things. ever. I have a huge sweettooth and love cake though!
What do you like drinking?
I don't drink soda or anything with caffeine in it. this seems like an odd question to me.
Do you wear fake nails, nail polish and decorations for nails?
nooooooo
Do you like soft socks, mittens, gloves, hats  and scarfs?
NO SOCKS. I do not like socks. If I could, I'd be barefoot all the time. I do love scarves though :)
Do you like man made or carved artist items?
not really my thing, no
Do you like play or dress up your ponies?
I take photos of them! I do like to dress them up and put little clips in their manes <3 I don't like crochet ponywear though. Generally, I'd rather have cute knick knacks or jewelry over lotion or lip balm etc.
oh! almost forgot. I love my little pony merch.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 07:53:05 PM by Eternia »
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 25, 2012, 07:46:28 PM »
Ok my turn!!

I love anything sweet!  Skittles, Starbursts, gummy bears, dark chocolate, twizzlers (no black liquorice).  I am a coconut-nut, so M&M's with coconut or any thing like that.  Really, I am so easy to please, I will love anything you give me!! 
I am a coffee ADDICT!!  Oh it's terrible.  I love love love flavored coffees and coffee milk. 
Not really.  I don't get manicures or anything but I do like to paint my nails with my girls!  I like pinks, reds, mostly dark colors:) 
Yes yes yes shower gels!! 
Oh I am a simple girlie, I like smelly soap stuff.
Well, smells for me can me a little tricky.  Really heavy, flowery smells or musky scents can trigger migraine headaches (I get them A LOT). 
I do like pumpkin, cinnamon, vanilla...  No mint please.
Not really. 
Yes!!!!  Hehe...I have really, really long fingers and toes (seriously, they are insane!  My co-workers call me "the octopus" because my digits are like extra limbs) so my toes are always poking through my socks.  I cannot keep socks or gloves.  I also have a huge head due to my mass of hair.  Maybe hats aren't the best idea.   
I love anything homemade.  I'm a mom, so I automatically love anything artistic and creative.   
Lilies and Roses are my favorite flowers.  I love all flowers though!
No pets, just kids:)
Well, I'm really into dance and have been a dance for most of my life.  I'm a belly dancer and I think that impacts my personal style.  I am really into long skirts, scarfs, jingly jewelry, peacock feathers and funky stuff.  In all honesty, I don't buy too much for myself, so I would be happy with anything my from my swap partner. 

I actually don't use anything.  My husband is a neat-freak, so he cleans my car monthly (what a sweetie he is!)
I have crazy curly hair...that is also really, really long.  I just cut about 10" off and it is still half-way down my back.  So most hair things get lost in my hair.
Yes yes yes!  Love it:)
16. Do you like lotions?
Yes yes yes again!!
Ummmmm....anything shiny!  And ponies...must have all the wingers.
Yes, I love cookies especially with chocolate!
Well, I don't like mint, black liquorice, white chocolate, peanut butter or marshmallow.  That makes me sounds really picky, but I am not!   
I actually don't.  I'm not even a fan of hair ribbons either.  I guess I like my ponies au naturel!

Whew Mare, that was a lot of questions:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline lemontwist

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 25, 2012, 08:03:24 PM »
Wow, it's like a whole survey haha!

I just love food! I love sweets and salties and spicies and fruities.... yum!

I love loose leaf tea, mostly green tea and black teas. Not a fan of herbal tea. Also really rich cocoa is good  :P  And I looooove coffee, we grind the beans ourselves.

Fake nails, no. Nail polish and decorations, yes! Nail art pens are so cool.

Both. I love bar soaps a lot for my hands.

Bath salts are heaven-sent. They are so good for everything from cramps to bloating to just relaxing. I also love fancy shea butters and anything that makes baths smell pretty without drying your skin (most bubble baths are awful about that).

Anything too strong is annoying but if it still smells good it's not a huge problem. The only scent I don't really like is vanilla.

Sure! I'm always running out of mechanical pencils and nice pens. And I do love pretty things.

I love socks!!!!!!!!!!! I have a sock collection haha. Sockdreams is the best site ever. SOCKS. I love cute knitted mittens, especially the kind that can convert to fingerless. Hats mostly look terribly on me but I'd let it slide for an Adventure Time Finn hat or Fionna hat, or for any hat that's meant to look totally silly. Scarves are very welcome as it's always cold here and my neck suffers.

Sure! I used to love little native american fetish stones as a kid. In fact, I appreciate true native american arts and crafts a lot. SO much work and spirit goes into it, and it brings me back to my childhood and my mom's best friends at the time. (but I DON'T like "fake" stuff, like ~urban outfitters navajo line~ junk)
I also adore beautiful polished stones, particularly purples and blues and tiger's eyes.

Bleeding hearts are my favorite flowers.

I have a small fat dog named Pippin and he will eat just about any dog treat there is, but if there's one thing guaranteed he'll love it's rawhide chewie bones. I bet he'd love the fancy cute kind of biscuits you see at pet stores sometimes, the ones decorated almost like people cookies haha! But as for no-nos obviously nothing that any dog can't eat. He's not a huge fan of anything too meat flavored, and some green colored treats leave uhh, evidence on his booty later  :blush: 

My style is happy :) Haha seriously though. I love pretty and colorful, anything that makes you want to grin when you look at it. I also like the soft, classy look, and anything that gives an air of vintage or victorian. I try to make my style reflect the way I want to live, which is why I refer to it as "happy style". Obviously my collections reflect this as I collect ponies and pretty dolls (someday I will habe a pullip...! Haha in my dreams!)

I don't have my own I cant drive  :blink:

Yes! soft elasticy headbands and super cute clips are always welcome.

YES. I collect. But I am sensitive so I mostly stick to ChapStick brand (cherry, yum!) and similar brands and simple flavors.

16. Do you like lotions?
Sure! Not a HUGE fan, but smell pretties are always welcome.

Um... do doritos count? haha. I always look for new pajama pants (no fuzzies though) cute socks, and well the toy section in general haha. Anything cute I guess. Lately I have been wanting the lil woodzeez playsets and toys, especially the bakery and general store!

Baked goods are awesome! My favorite is Martha Stewart's recipe for the chewy gooey chocolate gingerbread cookies.... yum!

I don't like just straight dark chocolate. I don't like Rapunzel dolls I think all of them so far don't look right (I love other Tangled merch though) and I don't like any G4s not having their bangs if they are supposed to (like Rainbow Dash without bangs? come on hasbro, ugh!)
[size=78%] [/size]
I don't have much pony dress up stuff but it is fun! I'd rather dress up my MH dolls though. I do play with my ponies a lot and I like playset pieces (I have the Pinkie/Sweetie Belle playset and Applejack's farm, so fun!)

Okay, there. That was really fun to fill out!!

Offline MintySocks

• Singing Artsy Fartsy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 25, 2012, 11:19:06 PM »
Holy moley that's a lot of questions! XD  OK here goes:

Love sweets, but only really good ones. If I'm going to waste calories, I want it to be well worth it! Also loved baked goods and nice cheeses.
Tea and coffee, but only DECAF because I have a nursing baby! :joy: I love Starbucks mochas. :heart:
No, having small kids and doing lots of crafties makes nail polish impractical; but I do keep my toenails looking awesome. In spring I always do glitter, confetti, jewels, etc. on my toes.
Shower gels
I like using bath salts and bubbles. And candles.
No flowers, nothing that says "linen" or "cotton" has ever worked out for me. Also no sandalwood. I like patchouli and just about anything that smells like a food.
7.  Do you like decorative pens and pencils?
Absolutely! Glitter gel pens, fine-tip sharpies, scrapbooking pens, and mechanical pencils are my favorites. I also like those pretty flowered pens for my purse.
I'm a barefoot girl so fuzzy socks won't get worn mostly. I'm picky about most of that stuff and it all greatly depends on how it looks on me before I'd be willing to commit! LOL
I love unique pendants and beads for my jewelry making!
Peonies and irises.
My doggy loves cookies but can't have rawhide.
I'm not sure I totally understand this question but my style is eclectic. I seem to gravitate toward shabby chic and things that are more pastel colored. I love decorations that involve tea, teapots, desserts, and flowers. I don't like animals on stuff. Except the occasional bird or butterfly. I prefer things be functional too... example: I needed some more clips for chip bags or kitchen use, so I went to the craft store and got some pink ones with flowers on them rather than getting those hideous neon plastic ones.
When I think of it, yes. I love those things but I always forget about buying them! Vanilla and pine. Nothing perfumey.
Elastics with flowers on them, headbands with beads or rhinestones, bobby pins with little decorations on them (I like ones that go with lots of different outfits).
You can never have too many of those!
16. Do you like lotions?
Yes but this is an area where my hubby prefers to do the buying. :heart:
17.  Is anything you find yourself addicted to buying when shopping?
Uhhh ponies!
Definitely but I'm trying to cut back on that stuff! OK I like maple cookies and chocolate chip cookies.
19.  Any No Nos that you like to inform your partner not to get?
Don't collect BBE's, so-softs, plushies, or boys. If I had the space I might, but since I have to be selective about what I keep and display, I'd want to stick with my absolute faves.
Yes but only with official MLP accessories and pony wear. I could actually use a new comb, like a fine-toothed kind with a pointy handle for combing my ponies because mine has been stolen by my children and I don't really use the pony-sized ones.

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 26, 2012, 12:58:51 AM »
Uhm, love sweets?
Tea, coffee, juices
transparent polish, or some glitters
Shower gels :)
Yeah, only for shower, dont have a bath lol
Dont like strong flower/lavender smells
Sure! notebooks, pens, pencils.. cute! :)
I mostly wear black socks, sometimes with something on em lol, but do love accessories! :)
Hmm, some i think? lol
lol, ive got bad allergies to flowers, but as for fake ones i dont know, maybe? lol
Nope, allergic again.. haha
Im a bit girly i think, but im not too much into fashion, i wear alot of black/ or pinkish things.. lol i love hair-accessories though. I wear make-up, but like to dress cute but comfy, so mostly jeans, with sneakers and a top.
I collect MLP g1s, theyre displayed through our house, very colorful haha! ♥ hubby doesnt mind, and my daughter likes it! ;)
yeah Yankee candle ones! :) nice!
Yeah! my hair is shoulder-long and i love those items.
Yeah, lipgloss and all, i like it, use it almost every day.
16. Do you like lotions?
Yeah, especially when its cold outside
Hmm, i have a weakness for things with skulls on it, or other cute thingies
Yeah, I'm learning to be a cake-decorator/baker so.. :P i love it
Uhm, im allergic to nuts/peanuts etc.. dont like licourice, Ponywise i dont know, i love G1s!

Sure, haha me and my lil girl do it sometimes, fun! :)

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 26, 2012, 07:26:03 AM »
ok...  only 3 more questions....   I believe I done with the questions  :devious:
Do you drink any wines, liquiers, malts ect?
Not very often...  I don't like the taste of alcoholic But like wine glass or goblets special red ruby color glass.
Do you read books?
Yes...  I collection of bookmarks....  I tend read animal relative books ( like talk animals)  and mild fantasies)  I hate romance books :razz:

Do you like puzzles or games any form?
Yes....  I play board games like chess and  Also into word find, sudoki, thing like where you have find thing hide in the picture or different in two pictures and mazes

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal