collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New toys, and white Celestia!  (Read 74139 times)

Offline Eskara1862

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+172)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Fern Fiend
    • View Profile
    • The New Gray Mare
Re: OH MY GOD THEY DID IT!!!!!!! New toys, and white Celestia!
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2012, 10:52:20 AM »
Plus I refuse to believe Hasbro would do a pony as dark black and blue as NMM without tweaking it to be more "girly"! Even an "evil" pony.

I have a feeling that this line is going to be 1) more expensive and 2) collector aimed.  TRU is known for having collectible toys in many of the boy toys lines.  The one that pops into my head at the moment is the Thundercats ones. They have a line of retro Thundercats that are larger, more detailed, and completely cartoon accurate to the 80's version.  They do the same with Spiderman, Batman, Superman, etc all the time.

Who says they haven't listened to us before?  We got the 25th anniversary collectors edition, didn't we?  They just chose the ponies poorly, priced them too high, and manufactured them cheaply, so they didn't sell well. 

I'm so jazzed.  Haven't been this excited about new ponies since it was announced that Blind Bags would be at the fair last year!

Obsydian

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2012, 10:53:51 AM »
Nightmare Moon looks gorgeous, I want a better picture! Also of Zecora and Trixie, omaogmoadskjf;alkjfa;lkdsjf ogmogmgomgomg

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2012, 10:55:40 AM »
Anyone has a full list of the upcoming toys? Wanna add them to my wish list first :P
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2012, 10:57:38 AM »
Maybe Zercora will be a Halloween pony! I hope these ponies aren't going to be US exclusives...

I'd be cool if Vinyl Scratch came with a DJing playset, and Nightmare Moon came with an awesome castle of doom.

I CAN'T WAIT SOOOOO BAD.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2012, 11:02:20 AM »
okay. I'm like, flipping out so hard right now :O I'm going to start saving soon, even if the release isn't until 7 more months... I want to be sure I have enough money to be first in line as SOON as all of these are on shelves <3 far too excited for words. Trixie? Zecora? Nightmare Moon? White Celestia? It's like I'm dreaming this!!!

CakePop

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2012, 11:05:03 AM »
...This is undoubtedly the best day of my life.  White Celestia, DJ Pon-3, Nightmare Moon took me probably a full moment to notice when I was staring and squeeing at 'EEEE! TRIXIIIIIIIIIE! JLBSDKBVJSDLOIUBJR'
I am saving up to buy any and all Trixies at our TRU. 83 My goodness I can't wait!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
i keep throwing dollars at the screen but nothing is happening

Hahaha!!  I am at work right now, and I yelped when I saw these new ponies!!!  Woot woot new ponies:). Doing the Dance of Joy right now.

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2012, 11:10:05 AM »
Am I the only one who is disappointed? XD
And they could have made DJ-P0N3's glasses a little more 3d.

Offline lemontwist

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2012, 11:10:58 AM »

I have a feeling that this line is going to be 1) more expensive and 2) collector aimed.  TRU is known for having collectible toys in many of the boy toys lines.  The one that pops into my head at the moment is the Thundercats ones. They have a line of retro Thundercats that are larger, more detailed, and completely cartoon accurate to the 80's version.  They do the same with Spiderman, Batman, Superman, etc all the time.

Who says they haven't listened to us before?  We got the 25th anniversary collectors edition, didn't we?  They just chose the ponies poorly, priced them too high, and manufactured them cheaply, so they didn't sell well. 

I'm so jazzed.  Haven't been this excited about new ponies since it was announced that Blind Bags would be at the fair last year!

I don't pay attention to other lines like Thundercats since I'm not into them, so I wouldn't have known that lol. That does make sense though, doing it as a collector's edition type thing, but that's kind of a scary thought. I hope they'll be good quality and/or not TOO expensive.

I still think it's strange as I do remember someone on here getting a very clear in-person "No" to the white Celestia. I don't remember who it was, but then again it was also in another country. Maybe they just didn't get the memo  :P  I'm hesitant to get excited because if it's not real I'm going to be bummed, and if it's real but too expensive I'm going to be even more bummed!

Oh well, either way, they are super duper cool. A very strange assortment of ponies even for collectors, but still cool. The DJ pony is a bit out of place if you ask me. It's not catering so much to collectors in general as to specifically "bronies". Not that its a bad thing, lol. It's nice that any sort of collector is getting attention. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore. I need more coffee.

Lemontwist, away! To the coffee machine~  :gallop: :coffee:
Sales - Pony and Doll Wishlist!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2012, 11:12:22 AM »
I hope these ponies aren't going to be US exclusives...
As soon as I find them, I'll send some to my overseas friends if they aren't released near you!!  That is a guarantee babe, so no worries just enjoy the pony excitement!!  Woot woot I'm still dancing about these ponies:)

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2012, 11:13:55 AM »
HOLY COW!  I am about to flip.  I bet the bronies are going nuts.  I've GOT to get that glow in the dark Zecora!

And I know where four TRU's are >)  Plus, my dad travels for business and knows where even more are, so I can send him searching.

THe wait for them to be released is going to be killer.

THIS!!! (points upward) ooooh oioooooh ooooooh and the Disc jockey whatsherhisname! eeeeeyyyyyya!!!! Nopw we need DIscord. eeeeeeee

Offline Mapago

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2012, 11:17:15 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!
Nightmare moon will be an exclusive?  :yikes:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 11:23:27 AM by Mapago »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2012, 11:18:48 AM »
Oh my goodness I can't wait. They all look fantastic! Looks like I'll be buying a LOT more ponies this year.

And not to worry guys. There's a Toys R Us a couple blocks from my house and once I've got mine, I'll be happy to pick up extras for those who can't get them, and I know I'm not the only one. :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Bag of Magic Food

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »
I have to admit, the colors on these new toys really "pop" more than ever.  It still bugs me how stubby the regular unicorns' horns are, though.

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2012, 11:20:44 AM »
Omg... *hyperventilates*  I want them all XD

Is that... Flower Wishes (She's been called Daisy in the show) in the very back?  I've been planning on making a custom of her for a while because she just appeared so often in the show and it had become a game with my fiance to try to spot her...lol.  Now I can just buy the official one XD

Also: MUST HAVE ZECORA!!!  And Nightmare Moon!!!  And Trixie!!! OK THEM ALL!

ETA: and I'm more than willing to help others get these once TRU has them.  Pony love for all!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal