collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New toys, and white Celestia!  (Read 74404 times)

toralei

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New toys, and white Celestia!
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
^ I think so. It has the same eye shape/color as Rarity, like she does in the show. Her cutie mark look different, though.

Tally Mark

« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2012, 07:43:27 PM »
I just about screamed with delight when I learned about these new releases.

I am SO happy to have white Celestia, though I may not get her because I really don't want the huge talking version..I want the small one. But definitely need to get Nightmare Moon, Zecora, etc etc. I'm delighted that background ponies from the show are finally becoming brushable toys! Though, I'm a bit disappointed in Vinyl Scratch--not because the glasses are decals, but because I can see from the corner eye indent that they again used a head mold with an eye shape that doesn't match the decal (i.e., like they did with Luna. Under the glasses decal Vinyl clearly has the typical slanted unicorn eye). But I can make some real glasses to put over that so I'll fix it.

And I don't know who that little orange pegasus is, but I want her.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: February 14, 2012, 12:22:36 PM »
I am so pleased to see that Hasbro is finally paying attention to the power of FiM and its adoring fans!  It's about time they noticed "Hey, this show is good and tons of people like it!  Maybe there's a marketing opportunity there." XD

I am absolutely thrilled to see a toy version of Lemon Hearts, as she is one of my favorite BG ponies/blind bag ponies!  A yellow unicorn!!!
So many beautiful new ponies to love.  Bridesmaids, bg ponies, Zecora, Nightmare Moon, white Celestia, the male brushable...Yes, Hasbro, you may have all of my money now.

ppufi

« Reply #303 on: February 14, 2012, 07:13:31 PM »
I want Zecora yesterday. :D

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #304 on: February 14, 2012, 07:40:45 PM »
I am so pleased to see that Hasbro is finally paying attention to the power of FiM and its adoring fans!  It's about time they noticed "Hey, this show is good and tons of people like it!  Maybe there's a marketing opportunity there." XD

I am absolutely thrilled to see a toy version of Lemon Hearts, as she is one of my favorite BG ponies/blind bag ponies!  A yellow unicorn!!!
So many beautiful new ponies to love.  Bridesmaids, bg ponies, Zecora, Nightmare Moon, white Celestia, the male brushable...Yes, Hasbro, you may have all of my money now.

Yes! ANY Yellow G4 is a lovely addition, I need LH too! 

I'm worried about them being sold as a set though.

Offline Bellevi

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: February 14, 2012, 09:16:13 PM »

Yesssss. G4 needs more yellows.

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: February 15, 2012, 09:13:43 AM »
Ok....just suddenly thought of something...amid all this excitement for "show relevant" ponies....where was Minty in this new release madness????? Do you think she was simply missed out...I would have thought considering how desperate we have been for her she may have been on show...I hope this doesnt mean she isnt going to make it to shelves after all!

A lot of collectors want her but i don't think she matters much to the newer fans.
At this point i hope she will still pop up as an international exclusive like Skywishes.
But yeah, i prefer Minty over background fluttershy-clone pony. It's a pity.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

toralei

« Reply #307 on: February 15, 2012, 11:24:09 AM »

Yesssss. G4 needs more yellows.

:nod:

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: February 15, 2012, 12:54:18 PM »
Yay for new pony characters!! But nay for ToysRUs exclusives  :huh:

Also, I think I'll only want the regural brushable ponies. Celestia is too big, N. Moon looks weird and the DJ pony...neh! Might give Zecora a chance though  ^.^

But once again, why do those have to be exclusives?? Does Hasbro have a deal with the postal system or something? Do they get $$ for every pony shipped overseas?  :blink:

cesprins

« Reply #309 on: February 15, 2012, 12:54:56 PM »
Hmmm, maybe someone should email hasbro and ask if they're planning to release Minty still?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 15, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »
Hmmm, maybe someone should email hasbro and ask if they're planning to release Minty still?

Even if you could find someone who actually knows the answer (unlikely) they wouldn't answer. They never straight answer anything about upcoming releases that they haven't already officially announced in some way. Like at the fair, all the questions they asked Hasbro all had "stay tuned" or "not at this time" as an answer.

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
« Reply #311 on: February 15, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »
Yes, Hasbro, you may have all of my money now.

Pretty much this XD

Bummed about the TRU exclusive part though. The nearest TRU to me is 45 minutes away and their pony stock is abysmal.

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Bag of Magic Food

« Reply #312 on: February 15, 2012, 05:23:53 PM »

Even if you could find someone who actually knows the answer (unlikely) they wouldn't answer. They never straight answer anything about upcoming releases that they haven't already officially announced in some way. Like at the fair, all the questions they asked Hasbro all had "stay tuned" or "not at this time" as an answer.
Would it at least help "get the word out" about the demand for new Minty toys?

cesprins

« Reply #313 on: February 15, 2012, 06:09:28 PM »
@shortyBoo & Bag of Magic Food: I figure at least if we ask it shows interest in her. Maybe is multiple people ask it could help Minty's chances.

Offline RandomPony

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: February 16, 2012, 05:30:53 AM »
Yees! And it sucks too because they had to be in toy-r-us!!!! D:
:frolic:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal