collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Huge Sale! Custom MLPs! G4 Brushables! Pony Mania, Furby, MH, EAH, Zelfs  (Read 95074 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Wow, you're selling?! Getting out of collecting too?? If so, I'll miss you!
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Hey Kelly!   :lol:  No, not getting out of collecting completely.  I'm starting to think I will ever loose my love for collecting!  I know I have talked about selling my G1 collection before and I finally decided to go ahead and sell a large majority of them to make some extra money for Christmas and bills.  I'm still going to hang on to the ones I absolutely adore for a while though.  And I'm keeping most of my G3's and I still collect some of the G4s from the store.  Still be seeing you around the arena!  :biggrin:

I will be probably won't list any more new ponies until Monday Nov, 5.  Still have lots more for ya'll to drool over!   :biggrin:   Here's a sneek peek- Berrytown Family: (Mommy & baby & Custom Daddy and custom Baby brother), Baby brothers, Glow n' show (Dazzleglow will be one of them), Twice as Fancy, Rainbow hair, Mountain Boy Lightening (couple problems), Baby Fleecy, baby Woolly, Merry Go Round.....
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: Tons RARE G1s- Dutch Love Pony, Mountain Boys, Diamond Dreams, 150+ G1s!
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2012, 04:12:22 AM »
Will be listing more G1s today around 6 or after. View previos post for some of the ponies I will be listing.  :)

Post Merge: November 05, 2012, 11:04:23 PM

Sorry I did not get more ponies listed on Monday.  It was one of those days where nothing went as planned.  I will try to get more listed tomorrow but I have some errands to run so I may not get to it.  But all this week I will be trying to list more and more ponies everyday!   :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 11:04:23 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: Tons RARE G1s- Dutch Love Pony, Mountain Boys, Diamond Dreams, 150+ G1s!
« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2012, 05:00:35 PM »
Sorry not many listed again today.  My computer has been downloading the pics to ebay very slowly.  Taking 15 min. to upload 12 and then failing to upload half of them and I have to do it all over again.   :huh:  :mad:

My Uncle is unexpectedly poping by tomorrow so I will probably not get any ponies listed tomorrow but Thursday and Friday I should get lots listed! ...Hopefully  :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Re: RARE G1s End Today! Dutch Love Pony, Ice crystal, Diamond Dreams, 150+ G1s!
« Reply #94 on: November 08, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »
Lots have sold with BUy it Now.  Lots of the super rare ponies end today! Check them out.

Oh and I will be listing lots more new G1 ponies tonight and tomorrow and next week too!     :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 03:58:37 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
I will be listing more new G1s tomorrow (Monday).   :biggrin:   There are some ponies ending tomorrow too.  BINs on all of them too. 

I hope you check out all the rare ponies I have listed.    :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Lots of ponies selling quickly with BIN!  Still tons more though so take a look!   About to go list more right now and will list more in the days to come.  (May not list any on Thursday because of errands)  And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  I'm happy to help!   :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Lots of rare ponies ending today!   Check it out.  :)

Hey guys, sorry I didn't get a chance to list new G1 ponies today.  My stupid internet went down from 6 to 9.  rrrr   What are the chances it would be down at the exact time I list ponies!  Anyway I might try to list them tomorrow (Saturday) if I get a chance.  That will be the last set of ponies I list for this month.  I may list some new ones in December but I'm not positive.  Otherwise I will list more in January. 

Also INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS: Sorry I will be shutting off my international shipping on Saturday the 24th  because there is so many packages in the mail before Christmas it slows down the mail down alot.  It has taken over 45 days for a few packages to reach their destination before so I decided not to ship internationally during December.  I will start shipping internationally again in January.

I have lowered the prices of all the ponies I relisted today.    Some I lowered by alot!  Like the more rare ones.  So take a look.

Update:  I added 7 new ponies today Nov. 17!  Now I'm off to watch the next FIM show on youtube.   :biggrin:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 06:12:26 PM by Gypsy_Nights »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Lots of ponies ending Monday!   And the days to follow.   :)  Take a look at the post above this one for updates.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Still lots of ponies up for bids & BIN!  I lowered some of the prices so take a look!  For other updates look at the previous 2 posts.  Happy Thanks Giving All!!!   :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Still G1 and blind bag ponies for sale!  I will probably be listing more G1 ponies at the begining of December. 

I still have the RARE G3 2008 UK Limited Edition of ONLY 500 Ponycon Pony and G3 Twice as Fancy Pony Project pony for sale but I'm not relisting them until the begining of December.  If someone is interested in them just PM me.  I want $250 for the UK Ponycon pony and $95 for the TAF Pony Project pony.  Let me know and I will send pics too.   :)

Unfortunately I will Not ship outside the US during the month of December because of the delays of delivery with Christmas on the way.  Sorry. 

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Lots of ponies sold a few days ago.  Still lots of Rare ponies left too!  Take a look.   :)

I will be relisting all the ponies together on December 1st and should be listing new G1's a few days after that.  Thanks for shopping with me!   ^.^

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
 Lots of ponies ending today!   :biggrin:

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
Relisted all the ponies today and I will be listing some new ones in about a week or less. I should also be listing some more dolls that I have been meaning to sell. So check back to see them.  :)

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
A bunch of ponies still for auction & buy it now!  Should be listing the new set on Monday. Sweetberry ponies will be a few of them and pearlized baby glory! She is Gorgeous Minty condition!!! Must see!  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal