collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High - Bounty Hunters  (Read 20155 times)

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
Re: Monster High - Bounty Hunters
« Reply #90 on: March 15, 2012, 04:49:46 PM »
I have a Cupid I'd like to trade for operetta!!

Sending you a PM! I have one I'd totally trade for Cupid.

Offline creedence

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2012, 01:28:45 AM »
Looking for the Clawdeen/ Howleen sister set for my niece's Easter or birthday...I finally have money for once!!  Still looking for the gloom beach five pack for her if anyones selling that too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Repulsive333

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2012, 07:34:58 AM »
Can people please remember to post things that they are ACTIVELY buying for....

I picked up a few things for people and they changed their minds, it is a lot of work to help out and i ride the bus... Please be considerate!
Thank you!!!!!

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 16, 2012, 08:06:17 AM »
Can people please remember to post things that they are ACTIVELY buying for....

I picked up a few things for people and they changed their minds, it is a lot of work to help out and i ride the bus... Please be considerate!
Thank you!!!!!

" Like "

Offline Psivampyr

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 16, 2012, 10:46:41 AM »
I am actively buying Clawdeen (any version, but I don't really want the green haired one), clothing for Ghoulia, shoes and clothes for any doll really- something that fits them, doesn't have to be MH. Please be reasonable in cost, I don't mind if doll is nude.

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #95 on: March 16, 2012, 10:57:48 AM »
I try and keep my post pretty updated. I don't want to confuse anyone.

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 19, 2012, 04:56:25 AM »
So I've just started collecting MH and am trying to keep it to Signature dolls and new characters only :frolic: If anyone can help me with any of the wants you see, I'd be very happy :biggrin:   

Howleen, I'd be interested in the 2-pack with her sister if no one wants to split so if anyone can find this set, please let me know :P (have bid on a set on ebay so might not need help here)

Not otherwise actively buying anything now since I've pretty much gotten everything I really want until Jackson, Rochelle, Robecca and Venus show up in stores :cool: So if anyone sees these guys, pm me :lovey:

I don't know if I can offer much in trade since I'm a newbie so I'd prefer to buy (preferably not much over retail ). I'd prefer them MIB since I unfortunately don't have any shelves yet :(

I have PayPal and would need them shipped to Copenhagen, Denmark. My feedback can be seen on Ebay, my account name is "mironovitch" :)

If I buy any from Ebay I'll just cross them off or erase them if they hadn't been on the list that long or I'm in a transaction :lookround:  I want to avoid having a really long list of crossed out dolls to also avoid clutter :lol: I'm trying to keep this list completely updated and will erase any doll that I get so people don't go hunting for something I already have or have ordered ^.^

Thank you to the wonderful members here, SurfStar and Aerosmith_Gal, who have been so kind to help me get the HTF Wave 1 dolls that were on my list previously :lovey:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 07:48:37 AM by ponybabe »

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #97 on: March 19, 2012, 05:04:43 AM »
Ponybabe,

I have both a Holt and a Draculaura (1st wave on both) that are MIB Duplicates for me. I'll have to check my spreadsheet when I get home but I am definitely willing to sell them to you at my cost (I got them off another collector board) + shipping. Since you want them MIB, the shipping is likely to be a bit pricey - but I have a scale and all packing materials here so I can get a quote for you on that too.

If you're interested I'll shoot you a PM in about 6-7 hours (just getting ready to head out to work right now  :) ).

~Surf

Offline ponybabe

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 19, 2012, 05:25:49 AM »
Ponybabe,
I have both a Holt and a Draculaura (1st wave on both) that are MIB Duplicates for me. I'll have to check my spreadsheet when I get home but I am definitely willing to sell them to you at my cost (I got them off another collector board) + shipping. Since you want them MIB, the shipping is likely to be a bit pricey - but I have a scale and all packing materials here so I can get a quote for you on that too.
If you're interested I'll shoot you a PM in about 6-7 hours (just getting ready to head out to work right now  :) ).

~Surf

Ok let me know, I'd definitely be interested in both :P But is it ok I can first pay you March 26th :huh: I get my tax return that day and won't be able to pay before since funds are at almost zero at the moment :cry:

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #99 on: March 19, 2012, 06:07:44 AM »
Certainly =) I don't see an issue with that.

Offline ponybabe

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2012, 06:19:56 AM »
Certainly =) I don't see an issue with that.

Cool, so just PM me with the price and your PayPal account name and I'll pay you at the latest the 26th :frolic:

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 19, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
Not sure if this is a good place to post, but Kmart online has some MH in stock. It is kinda weird though, one hour it says sold out and then another hour it's full. But I got lucky and snagged a sweet 1600 Clawdeen cheaper it would cost me elsewhere, least in my opinion.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 19, 2012, 12:18:04 PM »
Not sure if this is a good place to post, but Kmart online has some MH in stock. It is kinda weird though, one hour it says sold out and then another hour it's full. But I got lucky and snagged a sweet 1600 Clawdeen cheaper it would cost me elsewhere, least in my opinion.

Just a warning about Kmart. You often get something different from what you order...

Offline Psivampyr

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 19, 2012, 01:28:26 PM »
Really???  :| Thank you for letting me know. What should I expect? Bag of snakes maybe  :cry: Do they atleast send something within the same line of toys? Anyone have information so I can prepare?

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2012, 01:31:15 PM »
Really???  :| Thank you for letting me know. What should I expect? Bag of snakes maybe  :cry: Do they atleast send something within the same line of toys? Anyone have information so I can prepare?

Yeah, something in the same line. This often happens with dolls and ponies as well. Their website says one specific thing, they send something else.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal