collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.  (Read 66584 times)

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2012, 11:05:57 PM »
Went to my MIL's superbowl party.  She made tacos and burritos and nothing green!  So I limited myself to 2 tacos and had water instead of beer or soda.  I think I did well, considering my options.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline xSexyWafflesx

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Muffins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2012, 03:41:53 AM »
Ugh.  So, I've been eating a bit better and working out a bit more, and I weigh myself last night and I've gained like 5 pounds. 

Fuu ref sheet:  http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294665_279291878753786_100000189281661_1368469_2327441_n.jpg
My deviant art:  xSexyWafflesx.deviantart.com
My etsy:  etsy.com/shop/xsexywafflesx

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2012, 05:52:47 AM »
0 for sunday. My weekend was so busy i just didnt move. I know bad excuse. I was iver cal too. I did however not graze through the whole super bowl. But it was not me in control. My husband and o share plates so he didnt go up to food as much... as for monday...i start new things on monday. 2-3 reps in the AM and 3-4 in the PM. cal is going for 1990. Not alot less but that area needs to be my focus.i am also writing it down and not just on my phone. If i reach a cal day i get a star. If i get 6 days in a row i can get a pony:) i like bribes. Heres to a better week!
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:50 AM »
A new week, a fresh start! 

Points so far: 12
Weight: 206.0 (-1.5)

Monday: 1 point today.  I went a little over on cals :(  Today is a new day though!  I did rest, and it was my rest day :P  (Actually one of my kids came home with LICE from school, BLECH! No time to do anything except scrub, scrub, scrub)
 :frolic:
Tuesday: 2 points! 1,440 cals and a great workout.  I actually jogged for a short bit and its been ages since I could do that!
Wedsnesday:2 points! 1,500 calories and an awesome workout!  Interval jogged 5 minutes and walked a total of 30 minutes.
Thursday: 2 points!  Just didn't get to pop in :)  Had to walk, no jogging, my mysterious heart condition started acting up :(
 :sad:
Friday: 1 point, and only cause I rested on a rest day.  I went over by 200 cals. Started feeling pretty blue about my heart prob again....
Saturday:  2 points, but barely!  I ate under cals, but I ate the wrong foods.  I did a long slow walk for my workout, trying to go a little easier.
Sunday: Same as yesterday.  Tomorrow is the start of a new week, I will make better food choices!

Points for the week: 12
Total: 24
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 07:11:53 PM by Colorscapesart »

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 06, 2012, 10:42:27 AM »
0 points for Saturday and Sunday!  I was so busy sewing I didn't track anything I ate and did no exercise, unless you count the frantic waving of whatever finger just got pricked with a needle. 

Offline psyknife

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personalfitnessathome.com
« Reply #185 on: February 06, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »
Popping in here really quickly!
I just want to let y'all know that if you have any questions that are specifically for me, please send them to me in a PM so that I'm sure to see them, as when I pop by I don't always have time to go back and read through the thread!

Once my battery charger arrives this week, I plan on taking pictures of the ponies that will be prizes! :)
Personal Fitness At Home ~ Home Fitness Programs To Help You Succeed

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #186 on: February 06, 2012, 05:53:53 PM »
Ooooo i cant wait to see the pics. Need some motivation. Did my work out up ro 3 reps each. I think i will strive for this. Hit my cal mark. 1543 cals to be exact. Its nice to have the record.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 06, 2012, 07:14:28 PM »
only one pt today.  head hurts and i am exhausted... no workout for me! but i did get my waters and eat well!!! <3  yea1!!! I am actually dissapointed im not going to work out. I am starting to enjoy it! ALOT!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #188 on: February 06, 2012, 07:46:42 PM »
Feb. 4th Saturday ~ 1 point
Been doing real well at staying under my calories cause I guess my stomach  size has shrunk now and I'm getting fuller with smaller meals.  And we (me and my husband) are eating better too.  We check the lables on all the food we get at the grocery store.  And get low fat or low cal food instead, when we can.  Not buying any more microwave fried foods or other unhealthy snacks we used to buy.  Oh, and in the process of being sick we found out that Light Progresso Soups are low in calories (even for the whole can) and if you put some mixed vegetables in it, it makes it healthier too.  They are really filling too.  And we used to have a pizza Tuesday where we got 2 pizzas for dinner Every Single Tuesday.  We stopped that all together too.  Yay!
    But I didn't do my exercise again yesturday.   :lookround:   I did a little house cleaning though.  Working up to getting my Christmas tree put away.  Will be cleaning some more tonight. Hopefully I will also jump on my elliptical tonight too.  Even though today is supposed to be a rest day for me.

I do that all the time!  Well, less now since I'm trying not to use as much packaged or canned things, but I love taking a can of soup and adding veggies, rice, meat and what not to it to make it hearty!  uses up leftovers too!  Same with KD... mac n cheese is not normal in our house.  It is most often mixed with tuna and sauteed onions/mushrooms with mixed veggies or cauliflour broccoli mix, all together, as a casserole.  The kids love it!  They don't know what to do with plain ol Kraft Dinner anymore!

2 points for me today!  Did my workout (fought with myself to actually do it... but I did it!) and I drank my water, didn't eat cereal (had oatmeal today) or pasta, and only had one piece of bread today at all (I'm allowing one per meal, but I only had at breakfast!  yay!)!  I'm still under for my calories too!

I think I need to change up my exercise program.  I'm finding that I HATE my 30 day shred.  I did it back in May, the whole 30 days... and now I dread it.  So... that's not so motivating to get me to exercise... think I should change it?  I want to keep a 20-30 minute workout that isn't just walking (I LOVE walking).  I'm thinking of doing dance, or Turbo Jam in it's place... or even some strength and yoga moves in my Wii Fit.  I will do Turbo tomorrow, because I think if I have to look at Jillian on that screen tomorrow, I might break it... haha.  I shouldn't dread my workout.

I hate all those things she forces you to do in plank position on workout 2... which is the one I'm doing now... you spend about 5 minutes of the video in plank or pushup pose.  Aaarggh.  And my arms... I don't like the 'buff' look... especially being flat!!!  Sorry... sounds kinda sad... sigh.

Ponies... ponies... I think I need to reward myself with ponies...

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #189 on: February 06, 2012, 09:10:23 PM »
Haven't updated since Friday, so here's my days since then.

Saturday:  took a really nice bike ride before it started pouring down rain.  Barely ate, though, so I can only give myself 1 point (because I do have a minimum.)
Sunday: day of rest for exercise.  Managed to not go overboard eating at the Super Bowl party, but I did have a couple of beers.  I did, however, stay within my calorie goals!  1 point.
Today:  I'm about to exercise, hahaha.  Eating was good today.  Stuck to 1550 calories!  1 point so far today.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 06, 2012, 10:06:03 PM »
YAY 2 POINTS TODAY. My walk was shorter, but it was a walk. I still feel like absolute crap, though ;.; And I ate great today as well.
I would go into more detail but I seriously need to get to bed. I feel so sick  :X
« Last Edit: February 06, 2012, 10:09:05 PM by xkelpiex »

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2012, 01:00:26 AM »
Ugh.  So, I've been eating a bit better and working out a bit more, and I weigh myself last night and I've gained like 5 pounds. 

Don't let it get you down!  I hear you can fluctuate 5 lbs from day to day from water weight and other reasons.  Also I hear the best time to weigh yourself is in the morning, right after you wake up.  Weighing in the morning after you've gone to the bath room is supposed to be when you weigh the least and weighing at the same time of day every time you weigh will make it more acurate with the last time you weighed.  You could weigh in the morning and then weigh again in the evening and find that 5 lb fluctuation.

Post Merge: February 07, 2012, 03:10:00 AM

Sabathamk~~~  If you dread your workout, I think it is a good idea to change it out with something you will like more and maybe even look forward too!   :)   I still need to get Zumba but I took a 4 month break from ebay and didn't buy any G1 ponies in that time, so I've felt deprived and spending my money on ponies instead!!  XD

Feb 5th Sunday ~ 1 point
Barely stayed under my calorie limit today.  I think I'm getting my appetite back.  So much for the small stomach theory.  I didn't do my exercise Sunday either but I did do some more house cleaning.

Feb 6th Monday ~ 2 points
Ate more than I have been this evening.  Ended up going over my calorie limit so I jumped on my elliptical for 35 minutes to burn it off and push it back down under my limit!   :biggrin:   I found that going a little over my calories for the day has become a motivator to exercise and burn it off.   :lol:   Funny how that happened!  I started the week off right and I'm going to try to keep up with it and exercise everyday this week!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 09:58:35 PM by Gypsy_Nights »
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2012, 09:17:51 AM »
Great morning work out. I am keeping the rep of 3 for both evening and morning. I also started to tak 2-3 excersizes and do those for 3 reps and then i take another 2-3. I feel more of a workout when there is little time to give my muscels a break. I got this from a biggest looser work out video that i did a long time sgo. I dont have any music students to teach tonight so i might get to do my dance game....its called just dance for the wii. I put leg and arm weight when i do them. My arms get tired so they come off first and then i keep going.  But i have to pick up dog food today...so to get my cal point no snacks ...i hope there are some blind bags for me!

Offline psyknife

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.personalfitnessathome.com
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2012, 11:31:44 AM »
Happy Tuesday!

I did my first rock wall climbing class last night.  I'm remember how weak my grip and forearm strength is.  Oy!  I'm looking forward to that not being a challenge for me... especially since I'm over the "fear" part of it (mostly) now.  I taught yoga this morning, ahhhhhh, and I teach Turbo Kick tonight!  Guess what!?  Tomorrow I have a horseback riding lesson!  Woot! :-)  Granted, that's not really exercise (though it does work thigh and core muscles), but I'm just excited to do it.

Post Merge: February 07, 2012, 08:53:28 PM

Egads!  No one else has posted since this morning!?????

I taught yoga this morning... t'was great!  Then, tonight, I taught TURBO KICK and it was AWESOME!  I found crazy energy from somewhere!  It felt good :)
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 08:53:28 PM by psyknife »
Personal Fitness At Home ~ Home Fitness Programs To Help You Succeed

Offline xkelpiex

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2012, 10:56:16 PM »
2 points today! Went for my walk and had the usual three meals and one snack. My snack was grapes and I had tea when I got hungry again. Still feeling under the weather, though, so I had a good nap. I'm glad to say that I have cut down portions on meals! I'm just not as hungry anymore^^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal