collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.  (Read 66598 times)

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
Re: POUNDS FOR PONIES - We are on our way! Sign-ups closed.
« Reply #135 on: February 02, 2012, 04:16:39 PM »
This is neat. Looks like everyone is doing great so far. Good luck!
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #136 on: February 02, 2012, 04:53:58 PM »
So I've faltered a bit over the past couple of days due to being sick yet again.  Ugh.  I haven't been eating much of anything or having any energy to do anything.  I'm going to force myself to do a bit of yoga tonight, regardless, due to me feeling a teeny bit better.

No real points for the last few days, since Monday.  If I feel better tomorrow I'll get right back on track, and even work out on my off-day since I missed so much this week!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline xSexyWafflesx

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Muffins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:57 PM »
Blegh, I ate way to much today.  :(  I'll restart tomorrow!  :)

Fuu ref sheet:  http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/294665_279291878753786_100000189281661_1368469_2327441_n.jpg
My deviant art:  xSexyWafflesx.deviantart.com
My etsy:  etsy.com/shop/xsexywafflesx

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #138 on: February 02, 2012, 07:05:24 PM »
I SO don't want to exercise today.  I'm exhausted, and something isn't... right... with me right now.  I'm not sure what is wrong, in all honesty.  My stomach hurts, but not soreness as in muscle pain, or "i'm hungry or ate something wrong' type hurt.  It's not bad, but I don't think I can do the jumping jacks in the exercise video I'm doing.  I may just switch it up and do 25-30 min on Turbo Jam instead, as it's packed with goodness, but no jumping.  It hurts to jump.  Kinda like something inside is heavier than usual... and the bouncing is making it hurt.

I'm wondering... now... what is going on...

I've been exercising for a long time, and the 30day shred never caused me problems before.  Not to mention I did start it last week already, so yesturday was my 6th day doing it (normally you'd have issues on the first few days, not later on).  I'm not sure what is up.  There is another issue I won't discuss here... I posted in the WYP forum though.  If you really want to know, go ahead and take a look.

Perhaps I just need to put on my workout video... a lighter one... and do 25 minutes of that.  No bouncing.  Maybe that would be ok?  I've done well on the food and water front so far today.

Not to be gross, but have you had a good bowel movement?  :yikes:  Sometimes I get a nasty pain like that if it's been a while....  *sorry for grossness*

Not gross at all... they are totally part of what our body needs to do with the food we eat, right?  And yes... I'm regular.  :)  I think I may have figured out the problem, though... and it's nothing serious, just really weird.

Ok, so day 4 - Thursday - 2 pts

I actually DID do a workout.  Did the 20 min Turbo Jam video I have, plus 40 minutes of jogging in place (putting me at 1 hour... yes) and I hit over 7000 steps in the process.  - 1pt

My meals were good!  I ate lots of veggies, some fruit as well, (I may need to modify my goals to include how many servings of each, but I did very well today), healthy meals... won't get into details because I decided to join Lose It as well and logged everything in there.  I stayed below 1 slice of bread per meal (didn't have any at supper) and 2 pieces of dark chocolate.  Yes... I think I need to try finding things besides the dark chocolate for my sugar kick, but I find it curbs the craving real quick, and it's supposed to be healthy if 70% or darker... which it is.  I also drank all 6 cups of water today!  Huzzah!  - 1pt

I'm thinking I need to find an alternative to canned tomato soup in the future.  We use at least one to two cans of that stuff per week.  I never make it as it is... I always add rice, extra water, previously cooked meat leftovers, chopped veggies, frozen veggies, spices, etc.  I like having a tomato base.  Any suggestions?

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 02, 2012, 08:05:56 PM »
Giving myself no points today. After I wrote that bit about how my new habits are changing me, I became a hypocrite! I fell asleep, and didn;t eat well today. I had a bagel and creamcheese for brekkie, polish sausage and cheese on Ritz for lunch, apple slices as a snack, but then I had kraft dinner and hotdogs for donner and a huge bowl of chocolate ice cream. AND I didn;t take my walk. Today was a setback, but I won't let it ruin tomorrow for me.

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 02, 2012, 08:59:17 PM »
Who has a super clean house...this girl. I had the morning off and my house. Needed cleaning bad! So i slapped some ankle weights and arm weights and cleaned my housr for four hours strait! Ate a luch of toast and cheese milk and an orange. Cleaned somw more and jammed out to my dance game....that thing is so fun. For suppee s bowel of hearty veggie full chillie. Morning my fav cearal....so addicted to milk. 2 points for me!!!!!! Grand total of 6.

I like the idea of putting on arm and leg weights while cleaning the house!  Thats an excellent idea.  I may go buy some and do that myself!  :biggrin: 
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 02, 2012, 09:14:31 PM »
only one point for me... i didnt drink enough water... :< but i excersized!!!!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Gypsy_Nights

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolute Night Owl!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 02, 2012, 09:14:55 PM »
I did good with my food today. However I have the worst migraine and suffered from really terrible nitemares the last couple of nights so I'm skipping the exercise today.

That means just 1 point, since I did make my food goals.

So 5 total.

That's terrible to hear.   :(   Hopefully you will sleep better tonight.  *Wishing you good dreams.*
~~~Me and My FiM Family~~~

My Sales Thread     My deviantART Page

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #143 on: February 02, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »
I think I did ok with food... I ate way too much for dinner, but had been very good all day beforehand.  So I think I was still about 1500 calories.  And I ate lots of veggies at dinner  :)  So +1 for food.  Skipped my workout though, no points there.

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 03, 2012, 04:34:00 AM »
Aww no. Wish I'd seen this before. It's an amazing idea. I might just do my own version and only buy myself ponies when I've lost some pounds XD

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 03, 2012, 05:17:13 AM »
Aww no. Wish I'd seen this before. It's an amazing idea. I might just do my own version and only buy myself ponies when I've lost some pounds XD

Me too!
I only need to lose about 5-6kgs, but I can't get myself to do it! I'm too lazy to exercise at this point and I really like eating!  :blush:

Good luck to all, ponies are sure a great motivation!

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #146 on: February 03, 2012, 08:22:54 AM »
AM work out done. Got 3 reps in. Going for 3 reps for the evening. Cal chech to be 2000. Now the weekend will be tough. Sat is my moms bday party. I made cupcakes and there will be alot of not so good foods. Now i know i will kill the 2000 over the weekend. So i am making an adjustment.  My goal will be to only try the goodies available. So 1 to 2 bites or just 1 item. That is all i get. I normally graze like i am going into hibernation when i am at a party....little to no self control. My work out plan is to reach a rep of 3 or more to balance it out. It will be a busy weekend so i an not sure the amount of time i will get to post...so i am putting the plan down now in case i cant do it each day....on a good note. I started the work out after the new year....i didnt always stick to it until this came along. Well i am wearing one of my sweaters that was too small for me. I almost got rid of it!!!!!! So slowly i am making progress. I wanted to share my excitement. I had a larger breckfast wich was healthy but blew some calories....we will see if i can stay under.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline SurfStar

• Surfer Pony
  • Trade Count: (+61)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Wind, waves, 'n Sun...
    • View Profile
    • Spunsugar Confections
« Reply #147 on: February 03, 2012, 08:25:06 AM »
I did good with my food today. However I have the worst migraine and suffered from really terrible nitemares the last couple of nights so I'm skipping the exercise today.

That means just 1 point, since I did make my food goals.

So 5 total.

That's terrible to hear.   :(   Hopefully you will sleep better tonight.  *Wishing you good dreams.*

It must have worked! I slept much better - just sad I had to be up for a doctor's appointment this morning. =) Oh well onto a much better day today!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 03, 2012, 08:30:06 AM »
I lost again at weigh-in last night!  :)  Stayed within my points and did nothing but haul boxes and heavy files all day at work, so that was my exercise.  I was exhausted and sweaty, so I'm counting it, lol!  2 points for Thursday!

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #149 on: February 03, 2012, 09:51:27 AM »
Yay Skeen for losing weight!

And Yay Crowning_Glory for being able to wear clothes you thought you couldnt!  And I gotta get me some weights for cleaning, too!  I have so much picking up I have to do around the house after my husband and kids (although, my husband is doing much better, and my 3yr old daughter is learning to clean up after herself without my needing to tell her all the time).

Gazzy and MercyNova, definitely reward yourselves!  I've found that is the best motivation!

I'm hoping to get motivated to do my workout today.  I just want to do nothing.  Thursdays and Fridays are the worst for me, exercise wise.  I'm so tired due to lack of sleep!

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal