collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Blind Bag Release Index- Where have they been found?  (Read 63870 times)

Novavelle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: US Blind Bag Release Index- Where have they been found?
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2012, 08:54:38 PM »
found a box in the central valley of california :)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2012, 09:43:06 PM »
Finally found them all tonight! Went on a massive pony hunt in northern IL, out of 6 stores only 3 had them. Two stores oddly had all the ponies on clearance:/ For anyone in the area the Bloomingdale, South Elgin, and Batavia all have them, Elk Grove and Hanover Park either weren't set yet, or I dunno what's going on because those two had all ponies on clearance, and the DeKalb store had no space for them on the shelf but it doesn't look like they've set everything yet. I didn't get to check out the West Dundee or Addison stores but since I found a whole set, I'm done for a while. I did get my set from piecing it together from those 3 store so they all do have a few left:)

Seems like everyone is buying the box if they find it, I wonder when hasbro realizes what a huge seller these are, how long it'll take to get other waves?

DancingPhoenix

« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2012, 11:16:55 PM »
I have good news and I have bad news.  Good news, the Shakopee, MN Walmart has them.  Bad news, I managed to get the only box and it had all 24 in it.  At least those of us in Minnesota know they are here.  I am just so excited to have them.  And I got the Purple Glitter Twilight Sparkle which made my fiance glad cause he likes Purple.  Now is that the rare one or is the pink one rare??

Curses for you buying them all! But I'm glad you got them! I'm so scared I'll run across them and they'll be all bought up already. I don't plan on buying them ALL at once though. I feel like that ruins the fun, then again I think I'm only going to write down the numbers of the ones I DON'T want so that I can still get a surprise out of the ones I do want :)

kmlv23

« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2012, 11:18:27 PM »
I have good news and I have bad news.  Good news, the Shakopee, MN Walmart has them.  Bad news, I managed to get the only box and it had all 24 in it.  At least those of us in Minnesota know they are here.  I am just so excited to have them.  And I got the Purple Glitter Twilight Sparkle which made my fiance glad cause he likes Purple.  Now is that the rare one or is the pink one rare??

Curses for you buying them all! But I'm glad you got them! I'm so scared I'll run across them and they'll be all bought up already. I don't plan on buying them ALL at once though. I feel like that ruins the fun, then again I think I'm only going to write down the numbers of the ones I DON'T want so that I can still get a surprise out of the ones I do want :)
oooo that's a good idea! I specifically hunted down the sparkly ones and two of the ones I really liked and I feel like it sucked all the magic out for me. Ah well.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2012, 11:21:14 PM »
Wow, they are spreading fast... it's only been a week and they have already hit California. From what I remember, we were the last to get a lot of the single waves (at least in Northern California). I know when the boy blind bags arrive, I might -accidentally- hoard them....

Also, great idea, DancingPhoenix!!

Novavelle

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2012, 11:27:43 PM »
Wow, they are spreading fast... it's only been a week and they have already hit California. From what I remember, we were the last to get a lot of the single waves (at least in Northern California). I know when the boy blind bags arrive, I might -accidentally- hoard them....

Also, great idea, DancingPhoenix!!

yes, california seems to be on the lag pony wise (it wasn't as bad down south as it is here) but I drove a while and lucked out finding them... hopefully the other waves come quickly!

Offline JazzMatazz

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • I'll interrogate the cat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2012, 09:09:36 AM »
I found them at South Towne Walmart in Madison, Wi :D  though they were almost gone, lucky me I memorized the numbers of my most wanted and got a Rainbow Dash and two other characters... no AJ though :(
My Wishlist  Instagram
 Sun, Ultra Moon  FC: 5069-4168-6248  SW-8466-0948-3971

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2012, 10:24:52 AM »
I just got this note!
"I thought I'd try to be helpful and ask if you could pass on the info to the Blind Bag thread that I've seen them available at a WalMart in north Florida, and that each box DOES contain ONE of every pony, so if collectors want every pony, they should absolutely buy a whole box. Otherwise you're almost guaranteed to get duplicates, if you buy them from several different stores or wait until a new box comes in.

I ended up making four separate trips to my WalMart that had them as I slowly realized every pony I was getting was new, and when all was said and done, I came home with the whole box... except 1 that someone must've managed to snatch between my trips. And now all I seem to be missing is normal Rainbow Dash.

I figure for people who want the whole collection, it would save them a lot of time, money, and headaches, so I thought it was pretty pertinent advice and really wanted to pass it along!"
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

kmlv23

« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2012, 10:43:27 AM »
Good advice! Wish I could afford to buy a whole box....I'll have to do it the hard way....a few at a time.  :cloud:

Offline JoshsPonyPrincess

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »
I found a box in central cali too :)

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2012, 11:00:29 AM »
Found a box in one of the two Wal-marts in Alexandria, Louisiana
May be limited
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2012, 11:10:16 AM »
One walmart here in San Diego has them, they had the sticker on the shelf for them last wed. but no box.  Fiance found them yesterday when he decided to pay a visit there while I was at work.  Got all of the ones I really wanted, other than glitter rainbow dash, someone had beaten him to the box for her XD.  The other walmarts still don't even have the sticker, not sure if any other ones plan on carrying them...I may have to visit this walmart more often, it's not one of my normal ones, but had a bunch of stuff no other ones did (was a nicer looking walmart too, and not as overwhelmingly busy like the other ones always are)  We decided to buy FS Pinkie there too, and she ended up being only 7.00...

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2012, 11:43:38 AM »
So....you guys think the US will also get the later waves? Or do you think this is just a test run?

I sure hope we get the other ones later on!
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

kmlv23

« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2012, 11:46:07 AM »
One walmart here in San Diego has them, they had the sticker on the shelf for them last wed. but no box.  Fiance found them yesterday when he decided to pay a visit there while I was at work.  Got all of the ones I really wanted, other than glitter rainbow dash, someone had beaten him to the box for her XD.  The other walmarts still don't even have the sticker, not sure if any other ones plan on carrying them...I may have to visit this walmart more often, it's not one of my normal ones, but had a bunch of stuff no other ones did (was a nicer looking walmart too, and not as overwhelmingly busy like the other ones always are)  We decided to buy FS Pinkie there too, and she ended up being only 7.00...
Oh my gosh! Same thing happened to me with the Rainbow Dash. Such a bummer.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2012, 11:49:20 AM »
..... *hides her glittery RD and Pinkie* :|
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal