collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High thread number 786!!  (Read 166164 times)

jupiternwndrlnd

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Monster High thread number 786!!
« Reply #1155 on: February 14, 2012, 12:45:25 AM »
i absolutely ADORE Rochelle :heart: omg she is adorable!

and i love Venus...not totally sold on the hair style, but those colors are awesome! hmm...yup, gonna need them both XD

Offline Jadis4742

• Trade Count: (+124)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • All the shy pose ponies, please!
    • View Profile
    • Pretty Nerdy
« Reply #1156 on: February 14, 2012, 05:08:13 AM »
Operetta and some others (Forbitten Love set) are in stock for shipping at TRU.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4297374&view=all
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

creampuf

« Reply #1157 on: February 14, 2012, 05:53:57 AM »
Operetta is sold out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even with the newer more detailed pics of Halloween Clawdeen I just CANNOT stand her look! I thought she was a fashionista, isn't that her goal, her dream...but this outfit would get her banned from Milan. (sorry so harsh I'm just disappointed)

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
  • Trade Count: (+94)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: February 14, 2012, 05:57:36 AM »
Operetta is sold out.

Even with the newer more detailed pics of Halloween Clawdeen I just CANNOT stand her look! I thought she was a fashionista, isn't that her goal, her dream...but this outfit would get her banned from Milan. (sorry so harsh I'm just disappointed)

Honestly, I wish all the dolls came nude! I prefer to dress them up in my own outfits!

creampuf

« Reply #1159 on: February 14, 2012, 06:25:44 AM »
Operetta is sold out.

Honestly, I wish all the dolls came nude! I prefer to dress them up in my own outfits!

You do have some wonderful outfits and style for your girls ^_^

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: February 14, 2012, 06:34:25 AM »
Thanks! I wish I could take credit for making them, but alas! I just ordered four more on etsy. Lots of basic black, white, and a little red!

Offline PrincessNikki

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: February 14, 2012, 09:30:05 AM »

I know. What in the WORLD is going on with her outfit? I could design better outfits for all of them with my freakin eyes closed. And I know that you are so supposed to over-do it on Halloween but.....when I look at them, it just looks like it does when I pile all of my dirty laundry on my floor.

And Draculara and Frankie look like Helena Bonham Carter. I just don't understand.

Post Merge: February 14, 2012, 09:32:43 AM

But I really like the Halloween Clawdeen doll by herself. I love the punk rock cheetah print flocking on the side of her head and the electric green gloves and accessories.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 09:32:43 AM by PrincessNikki »

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: February 14, 2012, 09:37:15 AM »
I can't wait to let down Halloween Frankie's hair and give her a new dress! And perhaps remove that squiggly paint around her left eye.

Offline PrincessNikki

• Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: February 14, 2012, 09:38:32 AM »
Another update: So I keep a tab open for Zoolert, right? I go to check on it. No Cupid, same as always. yadda yadda. Well I clicked on the Walmart link and the site said that they had her in stock in my store. So I was like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and my sweaty hand dialed the phone number for the store...I swear to god, I got put on the phone with the rudest woman possible. I said "Hello. I saw online that you have the Monster High Cupid doll in stock in your store. I was wondering if this was true? "

And she literally says "Yeah that don't mean nuthin' hold on. "

Three minutes of silence. And another nice woman gets on the line. I ask her and she actually checks for me and says that they just got a batch in. She tells me that they will put her on hold for me in the gun section. Okay so I I thank the woman and rush to Walmart. When I get there, I go to the gun section and I ask the man behind the desk if they had a doll on hold for me. He says yes and he literally walked me over to the doll section and pointed at the dolls. There were a few Cupids but oh my gosh, you can't even hold a freakin doll for me? What if a scalper came by and snatched all of them before I could get there? Keep in mind = The gun section is about TEN FEET from the doll isle.
What is it with Walmart? I swear.

BUT OMG YAY CUPID.

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #1164 on: February 14, 2012, 09:42:47 AM »
Congratz PrincessNikki!

I know what you mean about the walmart staff you get some really rude ppl and some really nice ones. But when you ask about monster high dolls they all do not know what you are taking about. in regards to the online status yeah my walmart is always stating that just because it says its instock online densest mean we have it in the store its means it may be in transit maybe in the backroom or me be on order.

ARG!!! GET IT STRAIGHT WALMART!

But... Congratz none the less :D

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline tuneful87

• Shmexy Stallion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: February 14, 2012, 09:45:10 AM »
I went to Walmart and Target last night, and both MH sections were cleaned out.

Congrats on Cupid. The gun section...dear god!

Offline PrincessNikki

• Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: February 14, 2012, 10:02:33 AM »
LOL Thanks guys.

Sorry your walmart and target endevours were bad.

Offline Alatariel

• Cookie Queen
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: February 14, 2012, 10:59:49 AM »
Another update: So I keep a tab open for Zoolert, right? I go to check on it. No Cupid, same as always. yadda yadda. Well I clicked on the Walmart link and the site said that they had her in stock in my store. So I was like "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and my sweaty hand dialed the phone number for the store...I swear to god, I got put on the phone with the rudest woman possible. I said "Hello. I saw online that you have the Monster High Cupid doll in stock in your store. I was wondering if this was true? "

And she literally says "Yeah that don't mean nuthin' hold on. "

Three minutes of silence. And another nice woman gets on the line. I ask her and she actually checks for me and says that they just got a batch in. She tells me that they will put her on hold for me in the gun section. Okay so I I thank the woman and rush to Walmart. When I get there, I go to the gun section and I ask the man behind the desk if they had a doll on hold for me. He says yes and he literally walked me over to the doll section and pointed at the dolls. There were a few Cupids but oh my gosh, you can't even hold a freakin doll for me? What if a scalper came by and snatched all of them before I could get there? Keep in mind = The gun section is about TEN FEET from the doll isle.
What is it with Walmart? I swear.

BUT OMG YAY CUPID.

Wow. >.< That's the reason I never even bother calling, because I just assume everyone's too lazy to actually check for it.

I FINALLY had a bit of luck yesterday. The bf stopped by a new Walmart on his way home last night, and brought me Nefara as an early Valentine's Day present!! She's sooooooo pretty.  :lovey: :lovey: I just love the teal and gold color combo. Now to keep stalking for the new outfits and Operetta. I feel like I have to get ALL caught up before the new dolls start showing up!

Thanks to Sirithfin and cannibalcow for my avvie and siggy!

Offline PrincessNikki

• Dazzle Surprise
  • dressed like a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: February 14, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »
Yeah. This particular Walmart is over-the-top awful when it comes to customer service.  Sometimes I feel like collecting Monster High is a race to the finish line. Especially this year. I mean, most places have no dolls on shelves STILL.

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: February 14, 2012, 11:56:20 AM »
I pop away for a few days and I come back to see Dot dolls, roller derby dolls, a possible Arachne doll and Rochelle Goyle, Venus McFlytrap, and Robecca Steam?? YOU GUYS.  I CANNOT HANDLE ALL THE AWESOME.  Neither can my wallet.  Seriously, between these and the bg ponies, Nightmare Moon, white Celestia and Zecora and ARRRGH. <3

Rochelle Goyle is absolutely adorable!  I'm not 100% sold on Robecca Steam yet...I thought she'd be a BIT more obviously robot-y?  Maybe I'll like her more when I see some close up pics of her.  I do like that she is bronze!
My favorite is definitely Venus McFlytrap HOLY CRAP her hair is so great and I love pretty much everything about her. :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal