collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Have questions? We have answers!  (Read 45756 times)

Offline tootie_tails

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Have questions? We have answers!
« Reply #165 on: January 16, 2012, 05:33:55 AM »
That would explain it I guess. Sort of.

So:
Moderators post count is only visible in the forums they moderate, and then in form of green squares.
In forums the don't moderate they will have only one square, and it's a yellow one.

Weird... because it will make them look like they are a non moderator with very few posts.
But that is the way the board works then I guess.
-

Rosse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2012, 06:00:08 AM »
No, their post count and mod status is still visible under their username. And the square thing, as well as the board, is new. Give it time ;)

Offline tootie_tails

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 16, 2012, 06:03:39 AM »
Rosse, I am not complaining and I did not say the mod status was missing.
I'm only trying to figure out how the squares work, that's it.
-

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 16, 2012, 06:40:50 AM »
Hey tootie tails!  Rosse and myself are only trying to be helpful.  The board is only a few days old and there are still pressing issues like moving everything over, people unable to access PMs and their profile, etc.  Hopefully an actual mod can answer your questions at some point.  I'm sure eveything will be explained once all the big stuff has been sorted.  ;)
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 16, 2012, 06:43:41 AM »
I read threw the posts here and didn't see this questions.

I was wondering. Is there a limit to the amount of messages in your in box or sent box? I remember that there was a limit on the old arena and that you couldn't receive new message if it was full.

Offline tootie_tails

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 16, 2012, 06:54:45 AM »
Hey tootie tails!  Rosse and myself are only trying to be helpful.  The board is only a few days old and there are still pressing issues like moving everything over, people unable to access PMs and their profile, etc.  Hopefully an actual mod can answer your questions at some point.  I'm sure eveything will be explained once all the big stuff has been sorted.  ;)

....and that is why I'm asking questions, to try and figure out how the new board works - which *is* what this thread is dedicated to!  ;)
I don't think anyone has been impatient in this thread, neither me nor anyone else. So why the hurry to tell someone "give it time"? I was waiting for a mod to explain it, whenever they know the answer and find the time.

edit to add:

I read threw the posts here and didn't see this questions.

I was wondering. Is there a limit to the amount of messages in your in box or sent box? I remember that there was a limit on the old arena and that you couldn't receive new message if it was full.

Thats what I was wondering too! There doesn't seem to be an Outbox either. Not that I miss it - it was confusing sometimes when people deleted messages before the reciever read it (it would give you a false 'new message' heads up)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:05:31 AM by tootie_tails »
-

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #171 on: January 16, 2012, 07:08:10 AM »
Ok......

The extra pages are there waiting for the old posts to be moved in. They aren't there yet though, that's why they aren't working yet.

Mods have 1 yellow square in forums they don't moderate and green squares in forums they do. Regular members number of squares are based on post count and are always yellow. Mods have only 1 square to keep us from blending in to the other regular members quite so much. We are working on possibly changing them into more fun things but we aren't sure yet.

And I'm really not sure if there is a limit to our inboxes. Maybe one of the admin can answer but I'm not sure if we've looked in to that yet.

I *think* I got the pending questions. Did anyone get missed?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:09:09 AM by kaoskat »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ristvak

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 16, 2012, 07:09:38 AM »
Reposting my old question- I was looking at the detailed feedback page for myself, and the dates are way out of order (Oct 2011, May 2010, June 2010, July 2010, August 2011, June 2011, August 2010, etc)
Is there a way to get it in chronological order?

And adding a new one- Are PMs sick this morning? I've been trying to send a message for 15 minutes now and the page just keeps buffering @_@ They were working fine yesterday though...
If you haven't received feedback from me, give me a nudge!

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 16, 2012, 07:13:35 AM »
To reorganize PMs by date click "date" at the top of the category boxes. As for sick PMs, I look into it and see what's going on.

kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 16, 2012, 07:15:58 AM »
It's my feedback that's out of order, not my PMs ;) And Date isn't clickable on that particular page, I'd thought of that lol <3

::edit:: Just checked my Sent Items folder and the PM I was trying to send did go through, the window I was writing it in just never acted like it had.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:17:50 AM by ristvak »

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 16, 2012, 07:21:33 AM »

edit to add:
 Thats what I was wondering too! There doesn't seem to be an Outbox either. Not that I miss it - it was confusing sometimes when people deleted messages before the reciever read it (it would give you a false 'new message' heads up)

I did notice that if you run your mouse over the little icon (which seems to be messed up right now) next to the message in your "sentbox" it will tell you if it has been read or not (which was pretty much the function of the outbox for me).  I agree that the "outbox" was confusing.  I am really digging how you can make new folders or "labels" to store old PMs in as well.  :)

It's my feedback that's out of order, not my PMs ;) And Date isn't clickable on that particular page, I'd thought of that lol <3

::edit:: Just checked my Sent Items folder and the PM I was trying to send did go through, the window I was writing it in just never acted like it had.
  Mine aren't in order, but several say they are from "Anonymous".  Hmm... *edited because I meant to say "aren't" not "are"
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:32:06 AM by cookhuman »
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 16, 2012, 07:23:53 AM »

Oops! Sorry! Misread! I'll go check that now. I *think* feedbacks are still getting organized a bit though so that may be the trouble.

Post Merge: January 16, 2012, 07:27:01 AM

ristvak, I can't figure out how to organize them either. I'll check with the higher ups. Like I said though, it may just be because they are still under construction.

Post Merge: January 16, 2012, 07:38:39 AM

And guys, we are trying really hard to keep up and get questions answered. I know some of your questions are getting a bit lost before they get answered and I'm really sorry. If your question is a couple pages back with no answer and you still haven't figured it out, please ask again.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:38:39 AM by kaoskat »

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 16, 2012, 09:14:34 AM »
No worries, I know it's not a terribly important glitch, it's just one that makes my eye twitch lol. And cookhuman's are in order so it may not even be something the higher ups are aware of. Thanks for looking into it though <3

::edit:: although I just looked and cookhuman's aren't in perfect order, but they're definitely closer than mine are
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 09:16:37 AM by ristvak »

Offline kaoskat

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 16, 2012, 09:24:16 AM »
They are planning to organize and deal with feedback a bit better after everything else moved over and big things taken care of. So, yup, on the to do list.  :happy:

Offline ristvak

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 16, 2012, 09:25:36 AM »
Sounds good =) I figured it was one of those "at least it's THERE, deal with it >.<" things haha (love you mods!)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal