collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Animal friends  (Read 4158 times)

Offline gallifreyan_pony

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Animal friends
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2012, 08:17:34 AM »
I think the koala, pig and tortoise are my favourites and I like that AJ came with Winona, but what I really really want is Pinkie's Gummy. (And I kinda wish Twilight had come with Spike, though I know he's not actually her pet)

Question: How many people bought the luggage pony Mane Six wave just for the new pets?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2012, 08:53:32 AM »
I have several for trade. I was going to just collect them all in the beginning, but they kept toppling off my overcrowded pony shelves whenever I'd touch a pony, so I decided to just keep a few in the end like the turtle, parrot, butterfly, cat, peacock and few others I can't think of at the moment.

Binny

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 10:18:27 AM »
The swan and bee are definitely my favs. :D I'm honestly not really big on most of the accessories other than these little animals and the brushes. When the rest of my ponies get home I'll probably display all the animals near Fluttershy.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2012, 12:43:23 PM »
I think the koala, pig and tortoise are my favourites and I like that AJ came with Winona, but what I really really want is Pinkie's Gummy. (And I kinda wish Twilight had come with Spike, though I know he's not actually her pet)

Question: How many people bought the luggage pony Mane Six wave just for the new pets?

I bought Ploomette just for her peacock! Does that count? I am not a fan of the glimmer wings but I couldnt resist that peacock so cute!

The lack of a gummy is driving me crazy :P They'll release white Celestia and Trixie and Lyra but they cant give at least one Pinkie release with Gummy. Although if HB did a box set of the original 6 each with accurate versions of their pets that would be tough to resist!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2012, 12:45:16 PM »

I bought Ploomette just for her peacock! Does that count? I am not a fan of the glimmer wings but I couldnt resist that peacock so cute!

The lack of a gummy is driving me crazy :P They'll release white Celestia and Trixie and Lyra but they cant give at least one Pinkie release with Gummy. Although if HB did a box set of the original 6 each with accurate versions of their pets that would be tough to resist!
lol i was considering buying ploomette for her peacock then i got it in a trade i bought ride along with rainbow dash just for tank and for the scooter for scootaloo

Offline StrawberryReef

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.strawberryreef.com
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2012, 04:30:33 PM »

That would be me :)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2012, 04:39:33 PM »
Did anyone notice the "HASBRO" logo on most of the pets? I have 4 white swans and only 1 of them has the "G4 logo" on it!

I am NOT a G4 pony collector, but I love the pets. Did more than 1 pony come with a white swan?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2012, 05:29:09 AM »
Did anyone notice the "HASBRO" logo on most of the pets? I have 4 white swans and only 1 of them has the "G4 logo" on it!

I am NOT a G4 pony collector, but I love the pets. Did more than 1 pony come with a white swan?

I "think" that the moulds changed on the pets...the initial releases had no Hasbro branding and then the later have the branding added - probably an attempt to stop reverse moulding by fakie manufacturers. Lily Blossom is the only pony or set to come with a white swan so perhaps the first 3 come from early Lily Blossoms and the 4th comes with the re release of Lily Blossom [when she was packaged with luggage Apple Jack]?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal