collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stalking Ditzy Doo 2012  (Read 46827 times)

Offline Moss

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Let it go~
    • View Profile
Re: Is hasbrotoyshop down for anyone else right now?
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2012, 08:09:33 AM »
Animals with cones always look so forlornly cute!
Yeah, she keeps looking at me like she's about to cry and I just keep thinking about how funny she looks in that cone!
It's like you want to laugh, yet you feel bad at the same time.
Click here for MLP coupons --->
link
avatar from generalzoi's pony creator
formerly known as Mosspath!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2012, 08:27:16 AM »
Oh good, maybe I can go to lunch without too much worry about her going up while I'm out lol.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

OnBook

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2012, 08:33:28 AM »
I'm just really glad it's just me and the dogs today. That way I can stalk excessively without being mocked. ;)

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2012, 08:34:04 AM »
I just sent an email to HTS customer service asking if she'd be up at some point. I highly doubt I'll get an answer, but it was worth a shot. Nothing to loose, at least!

EDIT: Well that was fast! Here's the response:
Hello Kaitlin,

Thank you for your email as well as your interest in our products. We do plan to have the 2012 SDCC exclusives available for sale after the convention, which ran from 7/11-7/15. Unfortunately we cannot give you a precise day or time that the items will be scheduled to go live as there are several factors that come into play – leftover stock needs to be inventoried at the close of the convention, loaded onto trailers and shipped to our warehouse where it needs to be received, recounted and examined for damages and put into stock.  At that point it will be available for sale.  We ask that you check back on the site frequently following the close of the convention for the best opportunity to purchase. We do apologize, but due to the high demand and limited quantities of these items Hasbro does not offer any presales or item reservations.

We greatly appreciate your business.  If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at [email protected] or phone at 1-800-408-0052. (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday)

Sincerely yours,

Amanda

Hasbrotoyshop.com Customer Service

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:39:27 AM by Mosspath »
link

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2012, 08:39:32 AM »
Oops, I can't believe I mixed those two up . . . Yeah, 4 Eastern Time, ha ha! But like I said, I think it was actually posted earlier than I ordered it, maybe by a couple hours.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2012, 08:41:34 AM »
Sounds like an automated response they give to everyone inquiring about the CC exclusives. Thank you for emailing them though, Mosspath!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline ebmerc

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2012, 08:43:24 AM »
Sounds like an automated response they give to everyone inquiring about the CC exclusives. Thank you for emailing them though, Mosspath!

A pretty decent one I would say. They at least list off reasons as to how they wouldn't know for sure when the items will go live.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2012, 08:44:23 AM »
Wow that was an obvious 'cut and paste' response from Hasbro but I applaud them for getting it back to you so quickly! Even if it didn't tell us much lol.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2012, 08:45:30 AM »
It was a decent, though completely unsatisfying, response. At least we know it's planned!
link

Offline RavenFeather

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2012, 08:46:26 AM »
I just sent an email to HTS customer service asking if she'd be up at some point. I highly doubt I'll get an answer, but it was worth a shot. Nothing to loose, at least!

EDIT: Well that was fast! Here's the response:
Hello Kaitlin,

Thank you for your email as well as your interest in our products. We do plan to have the 2012 SDCC exclusives available for sale after the convention, which ran from 7/11-7/15. Unfortunately we cannot give you a precise day or time that the items will be scheduled to go live as there are several factors that come into play – leftover stock needs to be inventoried at the close of the convention, loaded onto trailers and shipped to our warehouse where it needs to be received, recounted and examined for damages and put into stock.  At that point it will be available for sale.  We ask that you check back on the site frequently following the close of the convention for the best opportunity to purchase. We do apologize, but due to the high demand and limited quantities of these items Hasbro does not offer any presales or item reservations.

We greatly appreciate your business.  If you have additional questions, please visit our website, www.HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at [email protected] or phone at 1-800-408-0052. (8 AM - 8 PM EST, Monday - Friday and 10 AM - 6:30 PM EST, Saturday)

Sincerely yours,

Amanda

Hasbrotoyshop.com Customer Service

Well, I guess that makes sense.  They don't want to tip off some people because then some people would use that to their advantage.
 Thanks Bronely!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2012, 08:49:25 AM »
That certainly was a fast response! At least they explained why they didn't know a time/date.

Evening_Moonstone

« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2012, 08:50:32 AM »
I wonder though... it sounds like the items for the website are 'extra stock' from the convention.  Didn't she sell out really fast?
I wonder if they set aside some for the website?

Offline Moss

• Let it go~
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2012, 08:51:58 AM »
I wonder though... it sounds like the items for the website are 'extra stock' from the convention.  Didn't she sell out really fast?
That's the only thing I can think of, otherwise there would be none left. Unless Zecora's the only one who will be up. I just asked about the exclusive pony, but I forgot to mention 'grey peg' specifically.
link

Offline Ice Crystal

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2012, 08:53:36 AM »

That's what I'm worried about. I'm hoping they set some aside for the website, but if they could sell everything they had at the convention, why wouldn't they?

Ah well, we'll just have to wait and see.

I didn't know they were going to put Zecora up on HTS too. I thought she was a TRU-only exclusive.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Flutterblossom

« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2012, 08:54:47 AM »
That's the only thing I can think of, otherwise there would be none left. Unless Zecora's the only one who will be up. I just asked about the exclusive pony, but I forgot to mention 'grey peg' specifically.
Zecora was the Toys r Us exclusive, right? They didn't sell her at the Hasbro booth, so I assume the grey pegasus is the exclusive they are talking about.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal