collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rehaired Doll Not Received  (Read 441 times)

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Rehaired Doll Not Received
« on: December 15, 2014, 03:08:20 PM »
Update:  I contacted her on facebook and she is mailing it back out after first mailing it to the wrong address and receiving it  back

Cross posted on MH Arena

So I have lost all patience with this situation.

Shannon A. from Retro Dolls USA (enchantress something on here) opened up rehair commissions in August.  I took advantage of this because I needed a Howleen rehaired for my mom for Christmas.  We emailed back and forth to discuss details and I mailed the doll to her.  She said she would have it done before Christmas and would send updates and pictures.

Well, I didn't hear from her for awhile, so I checked in I think it was September or October. She said it was coming along and she would have it done in time.  I never received any pictures.

So the week of Thanksgiving comes along and she emailed me that she mailed the doll.  A week later and no doll.  So I emailed her and she said she had been sick in bed and would get it out that week.  I waited another week and no doll.  So I emailed her again and she finally said she mailed it last Monday and sent pictures.  I had requested tracking and she never sent that info to me. 

Its been a week since that and still no doll.  I am extremely frustrated since I have been so patient with her.  I am out the original price of the doll ($13), price I paid her ($40), and shipping.  And my paypal time has expired.  I really wanted this doll for my mom for Christmas and it looks like it might be lost in the mail :(  Plus I emailed Shannon and no response.  This is no way for her to run a business. 

Can anyone get a hold of her for me?  I really need help getting this resolved.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:22:38 PM by apanda0622 »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Rehaired Doll Not Received
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 04:19:22 AM »
I'm glad that you managed to contact her and you both seem to have worked things out :hug:  please let us know how it goes and hopefully your doll will arrive safely this time
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Rehaired Doll Not Received
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2014, 06:03:15 AM »
Shannon is really great about making things right! I am glad to hear you have been in contact and will be receiving your dolly soon!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal