collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Am I an unreasonable buyer?  (Read 700 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Am I an unreasonable buyer?
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 05:59:46 PM »
*cackles at the very notion that you might be unreasonable for wanting a tangible benefit for your monies in a retail transaction*

Looks like your seller is much more active on the Dollhouse forum here rather than the pony forums.

Did she ever clarify to you how she shipped the envelope?   1st Class can take a bit longer.  However...  did she state that shipping/handling time would be two weeks after payment?  Did she contact you during the transaction to let you know there would be a delay?  It is unreasonable to *not* contact you if there are sudden emergency plans after the funds have been transferred.  It takes two minutes to compose a standard "out of office" that you can send to all parties in your Inbox and update them on your family situation - no need to browse through the forums and start a new thread and explain to the general public what's going on in your personal life, or the worse alternative, ignoring everyone. 

It *is* feedback that can be amended though!  Should you receive the items in a timely manner in the condition as described, contact SDS and let her know that you need to update the feedback.  You'll have to submit a new one but then you can leave a different rating with detailed honest comments should all turn out well.  :) 

*pony hugs*
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 06:15:52 PM »
Thanks everyone who posted for the support.  I guess I just expect more from sellers here on the Arena than ebay.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 03:27:09 AM »
I cant add any better advise than what you already have here, but I do want to add that I dont think you are unreasonable *hugs*  :hug: 
as has been mentioned, should the item arrive and you and the seller resolve things/feel a  bit different about the transaction then you can always amend the feedback (and so can your seller )

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal