collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 655
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Does anyone design t-shirts? Cafepress, Zazzle, etc.?  (Read 1240 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Does anyone design t-shirts? Cafepress, Zazzle, etc.?
« on: July 27, 2016, 10:15:29 AM »
Hey guys!

Back when I was in college, many years ago, my friends and I used to design t-shirts for each other using CafePress.com. I'm not really that good with graphic images, so I was more an idea person and I had some friends who would do the designs.

I have an idea for a simple design for a t-shirt now and I think it would be easiest to just get it done myself on one of those print sites. Is there anyone here who does designs for cafepress or zazzle or sites like that? And what are the details of that type of sites these days? Is it possible to make the t-shirt design private so only certain people can order it? (I vaguely recall that being the case back when we used to do it in college.)

Any help you can supply, I would appreciate. :) If you are someone who could do the graphic design (it's just some text, not a drawn picture), I would be happy to trade something small from my trade thread or do an art exchange. :)

Thanks for your help!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline thesugarpuppie

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • formerly Gothic Sugar
    • View Profile
    • My sites
Re: Does anyone design t-shirts? Cafepress, Zazzle, etc.?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 11:43:24 AM »
Sending you a pm.
Instagram
Twitter
Ko-fi
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal