Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Cats Vs Pickles

<< < (2/22) > >>

Dragonflitter:
Ooooo I might have to check my local Hallmark store! I saw a picture online of one that looks like Van Goh's Starry Night and I would LOVE that one.

tailrustedtealeaf:
Ooh, Hallmark, that's a great retailer to pick these up. I was going to hunt at Barnes and Noble to see if I could find some of the holiday ones, I'll have to check there as well. I'd love to find some larger ones.

Dragonflitter:
We're selling a couple of the big ones at the store where I work. But they aren't cheap, they're like $20 each. Ouch! A bit rich for my blood, for the size.

I know we have the green ice cream guy, the black space one with stars for eyes, and a strawberry and a unicorn one.

Pokeyonekenobie:
I saw some of these at my local Big Lots so that's another place to check for people looking for them.

Dragonflitter:
Okay usually the Pickles are not that great, I only own Cats so far, but I just found a Pickle that is covered in paint splatters and he's SO CUTE!

Also just realized the Starry Night cat only has one ear. Dunno if that's really appropriate but I laughed anyway. XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version