Pony Talk > Off Topic

What made you smile today?

<< < (338/483) > >>

Heart Of Midnight:
BlackCurtains & Taffeta  :grouphug: :heart:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on November 26, 2021, 07:23:35 AM ---I'm glad your test went well :) Could the feeling in your throat be related to the hypothyroidism? Or swollen lymph nodes? Your doctor probably would have found that though.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:
He touched my neck with his hand and he could not find the swollen lymph nodes. According to the doctor, that feeling may also be due to the anxiety I have, but I don’t believe it at all myself. I have suffered from anxiety for most of my life, but this strange feeling in my throat has not existed before.

SpacePinto:
I finally started building my Initial D song library for offline listening, and I already have 13 songs and counting! :frolic:

BlackCurtains:

--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on November 26, 2021, 06:26:07 PM ---Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:

--- End quote ---

I have hypothyroidism too. I have a lot of problems with my throat but most of it is from having scar tissue removed when I was a kid. But my mom, who also has it, had problems with her throat before she was on medication. She swore there was something IN her throat and would gag trying to get it out. It eventually went away when she was the medicine for a while. :hug: Whatever it is, I hope it goes away!

--

Ahh, I finally have my regular coffee :awake:

Heart Of Midnight:

--- Quote from: BlackCurtains on November 28, 2021, 05:52:48 AM ---
--- Quote from: Heart Of Midnight on November 26, 2021, 06:26:07 PM ---Yes, I think it can and I hope it is due to hypothyroidism. Too bad I didn’t notice asking the doctor if it could be because of it.  :huh:

--- End quote ---

I have hypothyroidism too. I have a lot of problems with my throat but most of it is from having scar tissue removed when I was a kid. But my mom, who also has it, had problems with her throat before she was on medication. She swore there was something IN her throat and would gag trying to get it out. It eventually went away when she was the medicine for a while. :hug: Whatever it is, I hope it goes away!
--- End quote ---

:heart: Let's hope so!!!
I don't remember telling you here on the forum that I see that there's something… :huh: I really hope it’s just that thyroid that swells. The doctor didn’t see anything in my throat and he didn’t believe I could see.  :hmm: He just wondered how I supposedly could see so deeply. Well, it's not easy, but with a flashlight and a mirror. At the same time, I have to try not to vomit.  :X
I felt stupid and paranoid at the time of my first visit to the doctor at the beginning of November.

----

:whistle: Oops! So that the conversation doesn’t go to complain and OT, I’ll say I’m glad I already have some Christmas at home. It was now the first Advent Sunday and I hung a Christmas wreath on the front door and started making Christmas cards.  :xmas:

starscout:
I finally upgraded my art software!!  :happy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version