Pony Talk > Off Topic

I need to get this out of my system or...

<< < (2/3) > >>

ZennaBug:
I thought of you while we were watching!!!  Hooray!  That was about as tough of an opponent as you could face too, wow.  My team didn't fare as well yesterday (darn you, Tom Brady!) so I am happy that yours is in the running!

sunnydaze:
just posting in this thread because al you did....

Novavelle:
I hope they win again next week, if I have to hear about the 49ers one more time, I'll rip my hair out... living in california everyone jumped on that bandwagon weeks ago :(

Diamond:

--- Quote from: ZennaBug on January 15, 2012, 10:09:34 PM ---I thought of you while we were watching!!!  Hooray!  That was about as tough of an opponent as you could face too, wow.  My team didn't fare as well yesterday (darn you, Tom Brady!) so I am happy that yours is in the running!

--- End quote ---
Ah hugs Zen and thanks we shall take all the luck we can get.

--- Quote from: Novavelle on January 16, 2012, 12:44:00 AM ---I hope they win again next week, if I have to hear about the 49ers one more time, I'll rip my hair out... living in california everyone jumped on that bandwagon weeks ago :(

--- End quote ---

I hear you, all we heard about all season was the Jets, the Jets - they are playing golf and we are playing for the whole thing.

melodys_angel:
Glad your team won, hun :)

This was last nights game against the packers, yes? Or am I thinking about something else?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version