collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony intervention  (Read 1740 times)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
Pony intervention
« on: July 07, 2012, 10:09:00 PM »
Alright, what are the signs you've been around ponies too much lately? I have a few.

1) Yesterday my wife said "Our house is taken over by ponies!" I looked around. GCs I'm selling all over the table. Flutters being cleaned in both bathrooms, Breyers across the office room being labeled and living room has my flea market ponies. I cleaned them up. Then she just came in and freaked out. She was all "Even outside ponies everywhere!" She saw Hollywood in the window.

2) We just watched Child's Play a while ago and Chucky burst out of his box. She was all "OMG he is free to kill people!" I was all "OMG he has decreased in value outside of his box!"

What are some signs you've noticed when ponies have taken over? Pony intervention needed?
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Pony intervention
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 10:12:30 PM »
Oh yeah!

You've got it bad! Welcome to the Club!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »
I'm jealous! I do currently have a card table up in the living room with my flea market spoils, but other than that I don't have a lot of ponies yet.

Intervention is for squares. Keep on with the pony love!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2012, 10:52:59 PM »
:lmao:  Whenever my friends see any ponies or unicorns, they take pictures and either text me or tag me on facebook.  My ex (from a looooong time ago) tagged me as a crochet unicorn that his wife made and his wife tagged me as this picture yesterday:

Complete with bubble wand!

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 09:02:02 AM »
Lol! I love that Zenna!

Yes, you are officially a pony collector it sounds like! Alas I dont think we can offer intervention :P as there is no such thing as too much pony-ness!

I think the line between liking MLP and being a serious collector/addict, was pranced over quite some time ago in my house...:)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

BeverlysLittlePony2012

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 03:53:27 PM »
I once decided every pony I had needed a bath. They covered the entire bathroom floor. Then I had to wait for them to dry. They stayed on the floor for nearly a week. My husband had to tip toe all over the place. What can I say? Ponies need spa time too!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 04:08:45 PM »
:3 there is a pony in my underwear drawer.
I was doing quick cleaning, and shoved a newborn in there... I think it's kinda comical, so I keep him there.

But really, no intervention needed. I would flip if anyone told me the house was overrun by ponies. I have a small collection.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 04:18:53 PM »
The latest pony surprise for me was finding random ponies in my closet while looking for art supplies. Now they are in boxes in my room that looks even messier than before as I try to update them into my collection log.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 04:37:44 PM »
Zenna that's hilarious  XD

But yeeppp..welcome to the wonderful world of pony collecting!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 05:13:50 PM »
We just watched Child's Play a while ago and Chucky burst out of his box. She was all "OMG he is free to kill people!" I was all "OMG he has decreased in value outside of his box!"

:lmao: :lmao: i love it im going to share that with my hubby.
1. yes, quoting toy story in relation to collecting mlp, except NO its not just a toy....a play thing.
2. grabbing mlp (the good ones) out of the hands of your small children and saying NO mummy's ponies, mummy's toys. my 4yr old understands but my 2yr old doesn't  :P
3. owning more toys then your 2 kids put together......just though  :biggrin: for now, they collection is growing too

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 06:12:25 PM »
Hubby was in the garage trying to get something and said "A box of ponies just fell on my head!" They are the box of ponies waiting for pony spa. The pony spa area is full. So are the stairs, some shelves, and some bookcases. I got rid of a ton of books to make space for ponies in the bookcases with glass doors.....

Pony intervention? Never I say! One can never have too many ponies! And my daughter agrees so there are 2 pony collectors here. Hah!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 07:05:12 PM »

What are some signs you've noticed when ponies have taken over? Pony intervention needed?

Umm... ponyventions, I think, do have their time and place (see 30-day challenges for details).  While I've sort of accidentally redecorated the apartment with beheaded ponies more than once, it's only happened when I was really, REALLY bored.  You're on summer holidays, Hatter--I'm sure once school starts back up, you'll be busy and the infatuation will bank off to a manageable level. 

APPLBL00M

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 09:43:17 PM »
Signs I've noticed that ponies have taken over? I literally have something pony related on or near me everywhere I go. When I'm at home I have my pony collection on a shelf beside my computer, blind bags on top of my monitor, a Celestia beach towel hanging over my window, a microfiber throw on my bed, and pony posters on the walls. When I'm driving I have a solid hair Pinkie and blind bag Fluttershy on my dash. When I'm out shopping or walking around I often wear pony shirts. When I'm at work I have a Rainbow Dash pony keychain in my pocket. So yeah, I'd say ponies have taken over nearly every facet of my life and I regret nothing.  :satisfied:

angela22

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 09:53:23 PM »
 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I laughed out loud a few times reading this!!!

Yes, I can totally relate to everything in this one!! Piles of ponies in the living room, piles waiting to dry on the bathroom floor, cleaning supplies for ponies all over the counters, a room full of ponies on display, boxes arriving daily of more ponies, MLP TV show on for the kiddos - it can get pretty crazy around here! LOLOL

But, hubby has his model plane collection up, kids have their toys littered everywhere, etc - so the MLP madness just kinda blends comfortably in with the rest of the madness!  :biggrin:

But can a clean, organized Better Homes and Gardens House really compete with a house filled to the brim with interests, passions, joys, fun, and LOVE?

I say not!!  :cool:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 09:55:18 PM »
You can never be too addicted! :biggrin:

I've had ponies all over the kitchen table the past week. Conditioning and styling hair til 3:00 AM each night XD And my mail lady is having to set boxes and bubble mailers at my door almost every day... buying waaay too many ponies... there were four boxes at my door the other day! :lol:
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal