Pony Talk > MLP Nirvana

Questions about japanese takara ponies

(1/3) > >>

kingluke:
Hello everyone,

Recently, takara ponies have caught my eye. I realised I hardly know anything about them.

How many are there? And why are they so hard to find? What prices do they usually go for?

What's up with the babies and their fakies?

Are there any specific things I should know about?

Any info is welcome :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Luke

pinkkittywinks:
How many are there? Not many!

Why are they so hard to find? They were only made and sold in Japan for 12 months. The licence to make MLP was bought by Takara (Japanese toy company)

What prices do they usually go for? $800 plus for an adult Takara (depending on condition and which Takara it is)

What's up with the babies and their fakies? There were just two Babies Lily and Popo, but there are plenty of fakies of the babies.

Are there any specific things I should know about? They have tails! I honestly did not know this until some one posted a back view picture of one! They have lots of different fashion sets.

Any info is welcome :) https://pinkkittywinks.wixsite.com/mlparenagallery/japan

Love pkw xxx

kingluke:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on November 14, 2023, 07:18:15 AM ---How many are there? Not many!

Why are they so hard to find? They were only made and sold in Japan for 12 months. The licence to make MLP was bought by Takara (Japanese toy company)

What prices do they usually go for? $800 plus for an adult Takara (depending on condition and which Takara it is)

What's up with the babies and their fakies? There were just two Babies Lily and Popo, but there are plenty of fakies of the babies.

Are there any specific things I should know about? They have tails! I honestly did not know this until some one posted a back view picture of one! They have lots of different fashion sets.

Any info is welcome :) https://pinkkittywinks.wixsite.com/mlparenagallery/japan

Love pkw xxx

--- End quote ---

Thank you so much for sharing. I have milky (yellow body/pink hair) on my wishlist. Is she harder to find?

pinkkittywinks:
I own Milky :heart: I would say she is one of the more "common" Takaras, along with Pinky :)

Love pkw xxx

kingluke:

--- Quote from: pinkkittywinks on November 14, 2023, 05:10:32 PM ---I own Milky :heart: I would say she is one of the more "common" Takaras, along with Pinky :)

Love pkw xxx
[/quote

Thanks for sharing. Good to hear that :)
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version