collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: For Trade: All Gens, G4 Fashion Style stuff, accessories and Misc. Items  (Read 349 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
I'm currently in a swap so I would like to trade for items on my partner's wish list :) I can't post his/her wish list here because it's a secret partner swap so if you see anything you would like to trade for, just PM me and I'll send you the ponies my partner is looking for :D I will say that they are all winged ponies (such as pegasi, flutters, wingers, and multiple generations) since we are in the wings and things swap :)

I apologize for the bad quality of pictures. I will never buy a camera from HSN again  >_<

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

These ponies appear to be in mint or near mint condition. If you are interested in one I will check them out all over for you :) Sorry for the messy hair! :lol:

Each of these ponies has some problems. Ember has a loose neck seem and some faint spots, the purprle G3 (Yesterdaisy?) has a "squished" body (like something heavy was on top of her) the yellow baby has some marks that won't come off, Baby Bellaluna has tail rust and frizzy tinsel, Posey has faded hair and some marks on her.

I would consider these bait or near bait. The Birthflower pony has pindot, Sundance has hearts drawn all over her with a pen, Cotton Candy has grey coloring on her muzzle and feet, and the G2 has cut hair, missing plugs, and no eye gems.

Fashion Style outfits and shoes from Luna, Celestia, Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle and Rarity. And one dress that I think is from Celestia, but I'm not certain. I don't know which shoes went with which outfit, but I do have Rarity's belt, necklace and bracelet with her outfit.

Blind Bags with their cards, a G3 memory game, A Very Minty Christmas DVD, Lesson Zero and Applebuck Season DVDs, Accessories, barrettes, brushes/combs and stickers. Let me know if you want close ups of anything :)

Hugging Care Bears, a pony portrait/mirror that flips around when you put a G3 with a magnet near it (it has some paint scrapes) a McD Twilight Sparkle in package, some Ponyvilles (got them in a lot and they're not in great condition) a G1 Petite, some G1 combs, 3 Lady Lovely Locks Pixietails combs and an unknown white comb and brush set. G1 (I believe) blanket and saddle set (the saddle has some purple paint on it, but the blankets look fine), Skirts for the brushable Celestia, Luna, and Cadance brushables, and some Panini Tangled stickers.

ETA: I also have G1 Baby Shaggy (she has a blue mark on her side though)
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal