collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone found this 3DS Pony kit?  (Read 1743 times)

Flutterblossom

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Has anyone found this 3DS Pony kit?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2012, 10:09:08 AM »
These look so cool! I will have to pick some things up for my DSi (as if it is not already pony-fied with stickers!)!!! But why does everything have to be for 3DS?!?!?!? Ugh! My sister has one and it gave me motion sickness...  :X I also hate how the screen is the size of a DS Lite. But the one good thing is the high res graphics in non-3D mode! If they make a pony game for 3DS I will just have to end up buying one...

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »
You can turn the 3D off.  :)  I haven't used the 3D mode on mine since I first got it last year. haha
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2012, 12:24:04 PM »
You can turn the 3D off.  :)  I haven't used the 3D mode on mine since I first got it last year. haha

This! I can't look at the screen without getting a headache with the 3D all the way up, so I'll either turn it off or keep it on the really low end of the slider, so it's only a little bit 3D.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

girlyponce

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2012, 12:53:48 PM »

Exactly the same for me. I try to put it on sometimes and it's just terrible.  >_<

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2012, 02:23:05 PM »
I hope this comes out in time for the holidays. That's when the new Harvest Moon game for the 3DS is supposed to come out. I'd love to harvest turnips while kicking it with my new MLP accessories! :D
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
Do want!

Seriously, though... prettification kits for the 3DS are all fine and good... where's the Pony games? :lol:  I've seen a couple for pc, but I want to take my ponies with me, please!  And I'll suffer the 3D headaches for Equestria in 3D. ^.^

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2012, 03:04:31 PM »
It WOULD be cool if they made a GOOD G4 game. Most games based on franchises aren't, though. My friends bought me the Pinkie Pie's Party DS game recently. I beat it in like.....20 minutes? Would be nice if they had something a little more challenging.
My Wishlist

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2012, 03:09:42 PM »
I hope this comes out in time for the holidays. That's when the new Harvest Moon game for the 3DS is supposed to come out. I'd love to harvest turnips while kicking it with my new MLP accessories! :D

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning is allegedly coming out December 31st of this year. That's according to GameSpot. My local GameStop's binder had it listed as January 1st, 2013. Their website still has it set to release in October, though. In any case, I'm pretty sure this one won't be coming out until just after the holiday season, either December 31st or January 1st.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2012, 03:12:44 PM »
Natsume did promise that it would be out in 2012. I have a feeling it will likely be that Dec. 31st date. They already confirmed the Oct. 23rd date Gamestop once had was just a placeholder. I'm happy they are getting this one out faster, though. I am planning on taking vacation from work just to play it, haha!
My Wishlist

Water_Fire

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2012, 03:22:26 PM »
It WOULD be cool if they made a GOOD G4 game. Most games based on franchises aren't, though. My friends bought me the Pinkie Pie's Party DS game recently. I beat it in like.....20 minutes? Would be nice if they had something a little more challenging.

I know, Pinkie Pie's Party was ok... but where was the challenge? 'Kid's game' should not equal 'Utter lack of proper gameplay.' Children aren't stupid, they can handle it!!

It wasn't as bad as the Best Friends Ball PC game though! Dear Lord...

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2012, 03:35:36 PM »
Oh I need that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the pink 3ds ans this is perfect *drools*

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2012, 07:41:59 PM »

I know, Pinkie Pie's Party was ok... but where was the challenge? 'Kid's game' should not equal 'Utter lack of proper gameplay.' Children aren't stupid, they can handle it!!

It wasn't as bad as the Best Friends Ball PC game though! Dear Lord...

Agreed. Games when I was little were HARD. Give the kids something to fight for. ;)

keikokukien

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2012, 08:39:48 PM »
Ohhhh my gosh!! That is super awesome. I work at a game store so will try and look up a release date if I can. No promises though. That little box looks really cool too.

PolkaDot99

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2012, 10:03:04 PM »
OMG I want all of that so awesome!!! I still need to get a 3DS tho

White Rose

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2012, 12:51:18 AM »
I bought myself a 3ds last year and ive bought myself again an xl so I will need this for my normal one badly!!
I love having the 3d all the way up xD no headaches for me  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal