collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Don't you find...  (Read 3548 times)

Offline I Hate My Pony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Don't you find...
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2012, 05:22:36 PM »
lol I've finally gotten into the swing of things where I actually do have multiple ideas and multiple WIP's. But I kind of like it that way cuz when I'm done FBR'ing one, I can sculpt something onto the next, and while those two dry, I can then turn my attention to another project(maybe but probably not homework)... it's a convenient, time saving cycle that truly does prevent me from escaping haha

but at least doing it this way makes it so every now and then, there's a massive custom finishing, like 3 ponies finished at the same time cuz they were made together :) :lol:

I have a friend who does bonsai trees and he has about 250 of them. I asked him why he has 250 of them and it was just what you said. You start one then have to let something grow so you are bored so you start another but then that one needs something to grow and you get bored and so he wound up with 250.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

deeleelambbaa

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 08:36:02 PM »
lol I've finally gotten into the swing of things where I actually do have multiple ideas and multiple WIP's. But I kind of like it that way cuz when I'm done FBR'ing one, I can sculpt something onto the next, and while those two dry, I can then turn my attention to another project(maybe but probably not homework)... it's a convenient, time saving cycle that truly does prevent me from escaping haha

but at least doing it this way makes it so every now and then, there's a massive custom finishing, like 3 ponies finished at the same time cuz they were made together :) :lol:

I have a friend who does bonsai trees and he has about 250 of them. I asked him why he has 250 of them and it was just what you said. You start one then have to let something grow so you are bored so you start another but then that one needs something to grow and you get bored and so he wound up with 250.

haha that's so awesome!!! :D There is another being in the world like me! lol
i wish I had 250 bonsai trees... or just one...  I kill em all D:

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 08:42:59 PM »
You don't want to see my WIP shelf.

Oh and baits will multiple, seemingly all on their own...
I'll show you pictures of mine if you show me pictures of yours! LOL  I do keep several things going cause when working with apoxy you get to where you keep putting your fingers in something you just did. LOL
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal