collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Found Yellow/Wave 5 blind bags!  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Found Yellow/Wave 5 blind bags!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2012, 09:03:17 AM »
It's exciting that these have been spotted!  The TRU near me still has wave 1.... 
*cry*

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2012, 02:01:04 PM »
Still waiting for them to materialize north of the 49th parallel.

Today's hunt yielded only sparkly blue bags (wave 4?) and only at TRU, and even there, only on pegs on a profit panel/not-quite-end-cap display.  They've quite disappeared, shelf tag and SKU included, from the local Walmart. :mad:  Hasbro's distribution makes me cranky.  Thank goodness for Cranberry Bliss Bars!  mmmmmmmmmmm :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: December 02, 2012, 07:53:59 AM »
Went to my TrU (I've moved, so northern Virginia now) for some Toys 4 Tots shopping, and they had a pretty full box of the yellow bag wave. I reached in and grabbed three and wound up with Skywishes, Lyra, and Fluttershy. :/ Not my best blind grab, LOL.

They also still had a pretty full box of the Wave 4 series, as well as some Wave 3. I think I am going to like my new TrU. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal