collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Does anyone know Licclefreak? (No problem - just asking a favour)  (Read 759 times)

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Does anyone personally know Licclefreak?
I hope it's alright to ask this, if this is inappropriate I apologise in advance and understand if it's moved or removed.

I had wanted to buy something she had advertised for sale, she hadn't been online in months so I emailed her and it seemed like we would be able to work something out... but then there was a communication breakdown. I still wish I could purchase the items, I was rather confused about the turn of events. I'm hoping someone might consider helping clear the air and possibly vouching for me if they know Licclefreak.

I feel stupid even asking, I know I should just accept that she won't sell to me but I don't understand why when she seemed happy to at first. I've apologised because I didn't want to leave things on a bad note, but I'm still really upset by what happened. :(

Cheers
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know Licclefreak? (No problem - just asking a favour)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2016, 04:34:05 AM »
Sorry hun I don't *know* her. I've met her once IRL at Ponycon but that was some years ago. I'll give this a :bump: though as maybe some of the other members may know her.  If she hasn't been around for a while and is not communicating anymore , you may want to reconsider trying to buy from her and find the items from someone else, especially if you both had some sort of misunderstanding. Its nice that you want to clear the air and sort out whatever happened either way though  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: Does anyone know Licclefreak? (No problem - just asking a favour)
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2016, 12:39:34 PM »
Thank for the bump Ringlets. ^.^
The only problem is the items are uncommon set completers, it may take me years to find them in as beautiful condition.
The communication breakdown was weird too. After the Christmas break I sent her an email asking if she was still keen to sell, then after a week of no reply I sent another and got an almost immediate reply saying she didn't have the time and calling me a nut. Bizzare.

I want to reach out to her again, ask if we can start fresh. I know it's stupid but I'm pretty desperate.  :blush:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal