collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons  (Read 39834 times)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: Animal Crossing: New Horizons
« Reply #210 on: April 23, 2020, 06:56:53 PM »
Oooh. I've had a couple of those. It really gets exhausting, they just won't stop coming!  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 24, 2020, 05:27:29 PM »
I just noticed my turnip prices were 539. u_u; I swear I think this happens because I forgot to buy turnips this week. I'm happy to open my gates if anyone still has some to sell.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 04, 2020, 01:23:21 PM »
This topic hasn't been active in a long while. How is everyone doing? I'm still having fun with the game. I have Vivian moving in soon and I'm beginning to conceptualize what I'm going to do with the area around my house.

|My Collection|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #213 on: May 04, 2020, 02:04:22 PM »
I actually haven't been playing for the past week or so because of finals stress and such...also Neopets is consuming my free time. I'm sure I'll pick it up once Neopets bores me again.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 07, 2020, 10:26:47 AM »
holy cow. x_x I had judy in my campsite today. I still miss my deer babies, but... I'll take her! *faint* Who could say no to an ombre kawaii looking bear cub?!

Someone gave me this site for some of the items to give to villagers. https://nookplaza.net/tools

I'm gonna start working on those pictures, lol. T_T;;; ayeee..

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #215 on: May 07, 2020, 12:49:42 PM »
I've been trying to breed my own blue roses. I can buy some, sure, but I wanted the challenge after not having any blue roses in ACNL.

What a pain! Even with time travelling it's so much work. I've gotten nowhere. I've spent all my time in the game for the past week just watering roses, closing, fast forwarding, only to be met with nothing the next day. Rinse and repeat. I hope I'm not burning out but it sure does feel like it. Not sure how many hours of real time I've sunk into this yet, but in-game time it's been at least three months. Ugh!

I've gotten purple windflowers thankfully, I want to try for green mums and purple pansies but I just do not have any room! My roses are taking up all of the space! :mad:

My island is full of flowers now. It's a good thing I have tons of paths down or else my town would be completely buried. Even with all the weeds growing up on certain cliffs I'm still growing new Lily of the Valleys all the time. My villagers' yards are a mess, everything is a mess... at least I'll have something to do once I get my roses. XD

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 07, 2020, 01:20:41 PM »
Have you had anyone help you with watering your flowers? Up to 5 people gives up to a +75% chance of a hybrid. Much better then the 5% rate. :)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 10, 2020, 08:24:57 AM »
holy cow. x_x I had judy in my campsite today. I still miss my deer babies, but... I'll take her! *faint* Who could say no to an ombre kawaii looking bear cub?!

Someone gave me this site for some of the items to give to villagers. https://nookplaza.net/tools

So that would include birthday gifts, I assume?

I have Cherry in my town and her birthday is tomorrow. I assumed that since she has one of the starter houses I'd pick out something I have from what her house is supposed to be and give that to her. But clothing would be better?

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 10, 2020, 01:45:37 PM »

So that would include birthday gifts, I assume?

I have Cherry in my town and her birthday is tomorrow. I assumed that since she has one of the starter houses I'd pick out something I have from what her house is supposed to be and give that to her. But clothing would be better?

I'm not sure, furniture might be better! I assume this guide for clothing. Clothing is easier to obtain :)

I did gift Alfonso a train set, which he has in his house, and he like gave me 3,700ish bells for it. Usually I only get like 300ish and I wondered if that was a sign he really liked it. lol. o_o

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 10, 2020, 04:01:15 PM »
Surely they have furniture they adore, too. Yeah, I'm pretty limited on the furniture front even still after playing for a month and a half. (I don't trade with people, I play and get what I get, it keeps incentive to play longer for me) Of what Cherry's regular house has, I have the shower set and mum cushion. I decided to craft a mum cushion, and that's what I'll give her tomorrow.

In other news, I finally got Hippeux to move today! (His name is supposed to be French inspired, but shouldn't it be Hippeaux or moreover Hippeau - since a name should not be plural? Geez, the developers did him dirty).

I used a method I've seen where if you get one villager with a thought bubble asking to move, you shut off the game and don't answer, don't talk to them. The thought bubble then "transfers" to another villager the next day. I swear I saw it on Bea for four days, three of those in a row, so... It can be pretty frustrating, but today it came to Hippeux, and I was singing the Hallelujah Chorus.

I have maybe enough NM for maybe twenty NMTs. Wish me luck in finding a decent Smug villager. I know the odds are against me.

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 10, 2020, 06:35:43 PM »
Good luck with your island hopping! :)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 11, 2020, 06:34:12 AM »
Good luck with your island hopping! :)

Thanks. If it just gave me Smugs it would be pretty easy to narrow down since there are quite a few good Smugs, but it's everything. If I run into Audie, Reneigh, Cleo, Bob, etc. I'm going to cry.

The former two I would likely take, but would be lacking a Smug villager for quite some time in that case.

I wouldn't be able to take Bob, because I already have two Lazy's and I adore them both (Beau and Zucker). But how could anyone leave BOB? I just...I hope it doesn't come to that.

The chances of running into any of them are incredibly low, though.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:39:09 AM by Harmonie »

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 13, 2020, 02:53:47 PM »
Did you end up with anyone good? :)

Also, I have green mums to share if anyone wants them. Right now I have 4 extra--so I can give a pair, if people want them to grow... and I'll eventually have more.

(I also have purple hyacinths too, but I suppose those aren't as annoying to grow).

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 13, 2020, 03:35:59 PM »
Did you end up with anyone good? :)

You could say I ran into some good villagers, but none of them Smugs unfortunately. In terms of fan favorites, I got Sherb on my first ticket. I got Coco, Marina, and Molly later. As for ones I personally liked, I ran into Purrl, Blanche, and Chevre. Leaving behind Purrl hurt me deep inside because she was one of my original 6 from the GCN version back in my very first town. I really like her.

On my second to last ticket I ran into Hippeux. That sly hippo was trying to sneak back into my town!

Anyway, the great news is that I had an offer to fall back on. A very nice individual on another forum offered me Colton for free, and I took him (of course, I didn't take him for free, I gave them a rare, sought out DIY recipe). Colton was probably the Smug I wanted the most, TBH, but I still wanted to see what I'd find with my NMTs first. (I was really hoping to run into Audie. She's not a Smug, but I'll take her no matter what lol)

Anyway, as for the flowers, I might like that! I don't have green mums or purple hyacinths. I like the look of the green mums as they look very "natural".

BTW, CHERRY IS CRAFTING AN IRON GARDEN BENCH.

I have been waiting forever, OMG. I have no idea how much longer, but if anyone wants to come over for it, let me know.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 03:53:07 PM by Harmonie »

|My Collection|

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 13, 2020, 04:22:53 PM »
Oo, I'd love to grab that! I'm gonna grab the flowers for you as well :)

Also congrats on Colton~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal