collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: BAITY Summer/Windy Wing Little Flitter or other pony in Highflier pose.  (Read 381 times)

Offline Naamah

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
I'm doing a special surprise custom for a friend.  Her favorite pony was Little Flitter, and her favorite pose is that pose, the Highflier pose.  I reeeeeally want to use that pose.  Highflier, Little Flitter, Cool Breeze, and Flurry are all Highflier pose ponies.  Color doesn't matter much.

I'll be doing a FBR, rehair, and re-winging as well, TOTAL do-over, so rather than picking apart a perfectly good pony, which I just couldn't bring myself to do, I want a pony that really needs a makeover.  Maybe someone can help me out?

I have a Little Flitter in preeeetty good shape I got off eBay, but I can't make myself do anything to her because she's still so pretty.  Maybe someone would like to trade up?

It's a project that is really important to me, so you'd be doing me a huge favor.  I'm in the USA, have Paypal, and am willing to use it!  Let's make a deal!
"I have lived my life as best I could, not knowing its purpose, but drawn forward like a moth to a distant moon; and here at last, I discover a strange truth . . . that I am only a conduit, for a message that eludes my understanding." Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
I have a very baity Little flitter. Wouldn't mind working up a trade :) PM me and I'll send you some pics.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal